Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,744 members, 7,851,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:49 PM

90% Of Lagos Obas Have Muslim Names Or They Are Muslims: Why? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 90% Of Lagos Obas Have Muslim Names Or They Are Muslims: Why? (4699 Views)

Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland / 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC / 90% Of Lagos Ashies Have Muslim Names Or They Are Muslims: Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 90% Of Lagos Obas Have Muslim Names Or They Are Muslims: Why? by Jenifa1: 6:23am On Jan 14, 2011
lol so are you going to replace it or what?
Re: 90% Of Lagos Obas Have Muslim Names Or They Are Muslims: Why? by ekubear1: 6:36am On Jan 14, 2011
Probably not. . . I'd just have to edit whatever new photo I use tongue
Re: 90% Of Lagos Obas Have Muslim Names Or They Are Muslims: Why? by Jenifa1: 6:42am On Jan 14, 2011
ehn? is she really your girlfriend? is she a model or something?
Re: 90% Of Lagos Obas Have Muslim Names Or They Are Muslims: Why? by ekubear1: 6:46am On Jan 14, 2011
No, she isn't someone famous. . . I just cut out the rest to maintain her privacy. She does some part time modelling. Nothing too serious though. . . just a hobby.
Re: 90% Of Lagos Obas Have Muslim Names Or They Are Muslims: Why? by Jenifa1: 6:52am On Jan 14, 2011
hmm i guess it's ur call. is she your gf? at least you thought of her privacy. that's nice of u.
Re: 90% Of Lagos Obas Have Muslim Names Or They Are Muslims: Why? by ekubear1: 6:57am On Jan 14, 2011
Man, so much incredulity on your part!  grin What are you trying to say?!

And yes, she is my gf. I'm a nerd, but not completely undesirable to pretty women  wink
Re: 90% Of Lagos Obas Have Muslim Names Or They Are Muslims: Why? by Jenifa1: 7:24am On Jan 14, 2011
hmmm I see o. definitely a nerd. had to google incredulity too.
I hope u are not killing her with your grammar but she seems like a nerd too. fashion nerd
Re: 90% Of Lagos Obas Have Muslim Names Or They Are Muslims: Why? by diamondcrownltd(f): 7:51pm On May 12, 2013
bestads: Why is it that 90% of Obas in Lagos state are mostly moslems?,is it that the Lagos state indigenes who are xtians do not like such titles or they are fewer in number?.

No nasty comments please,we are using this as a research material in LASU.

we the moslems of Lagos state origin must continue to dominate in all aspects Insha Allah

check out the list

Fashola---Moslem

Tinubu----Moslem

Sabit Ikufuruji(speaker of hse of reps) is a moslem

90 % of the commissioners are moslems

80% of the LGA chairmen are Moslems

90% of the Obas and traditional chiefs are Moslems

90% of the agberos and area boys are Moslems.

Insha Allah the next Governor after BRF is going to be a moslem because over 80% of the indigenes of Lagos state are moslems.

Praise be to Allah

(1) (2) (Reply)

Economic Blueprint: Jonathan, Okonjo-iweala Are Insincere / Tribunal Cancels Tinubu’s In-laws’s Election As Ekiti Rep / NNPC Vehemently Denies Fuel Subsidy Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.