Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Akin Alabi: My COVID-19 Test Centre Awaiting Approval Of Health Ministry - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Akin Alabi: My COVID-19 Test Centre Awaiting Approval Of Health Ministry (28914 Views)

My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience / Lebanon: 25 Passengers From Nigeria Test Positive For COVID-19 - Health Ministry / Coronavirus: Iran's Health Ministry Calls To Cancel Friday Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akin Alabi: My COVID-19 Test Centre Awaiting Approval Of Health Ministry by doctore212(m): 2:32pm On May 06, 2020
Abeg I want correct Olosho for Ibadan, it is very urgent.
Re: Akin Alabi: My COVID-19 Test Centre Awaiting Approval Of Health Ministry by BananaPeel(m): 2:33pm On May 06, 2020
kirkuyepsa:
smiley
This scam has come again o. Have you finish eating the money you scammed from people? Hungry go finish you.b
Beware of this scam, nairalanders.
Re: Akin Alabi: My COVID-19 Test Centre Awaiting Approval Of Health Ministry by Dandollarz42(m): 2:43pm On May 06, 2020
kirkuyepsa:
smiley
What 9mobile
Re: Akin Alabi: My COVID-19 Test Centre Awaiting Approval Of Health Ministry by Fragility6: 2:44pm On May 06, 2020
Tissaia:
Good luck Akin Alabi
COVID-19: Sagay Says Nigerians Are The Most Indisciplined People On Earth

Me; just call them by their names Which is I-pigs
U no get ambition 4 diz life again other opening nairaland accounts up and down to display ur stupidity. kwantinue like ur broda
Re: Akin Alabi: My COVID-19 Test Centre Awaiting Approval Of Health Ministry by Thatsammie(m): 2:49pm On May 06, 2020
FengQingyang:

Your picture is wrong. It is not about covid-19.In the picture, there are some Chinese words"乐丰镇绿色殡葬改革现场推进会" .From these words,you can know that the picture was taken in the town of LeFeng"乐丰", Province JiangXi"江西省" in April,2018.The government of Lefeng was persuading people to cremate their dead relatives, not to bury them in the ground.
Actually, it is an old news that has nothing with covid-19.
Are you a Chinese? One thing is certain - the number of people who died of corona virus in China was grossly under-reported.
Re: Akin Alabi: My COVID-19 Test Centre Awaiting Approval Of Health Ministry by trueking: 2:53pm On May 06, 2020
This man that has rendered some people useless.
Re: Akin Alabi: My COVID-19 Test Centre Awaiting Approval Of Health Ministry by toyinpin: 2:54pm On May 06, 2020
Will like to know about this. Thank you

PS: I have a passive income stream that can make you some money which can help you with money for data and take care of minor bills. No investment. No referrals. Email me (email address in signature below) if you are interested[/quote]
Re: Akin Alabi: My COVID-19 Test Centre Awaiting Approval Of Health Ministry by Gokoyer0(m): 3:02pm On May 06, 2020
Pm me your account details and name of the bank. Just accept whatever I am capable to send to you. We are all in this together. Hope other NLders can be of help as well.
Laeroy:
Dear people of God, I beg you to please come to my aid, I do laundry for a living and things haven't been the same since this pandemic lockdown began, I am a mother of two with two mouths to feed, my families and friends are exhausted already, and it's not easy catering for them, I please beg for your assistance please come to my aid, if you are around Sagamu isale Oko area or you have friends or families who can please help, they can bring foodstuffs to me.... I'm available to collect to feed this dying ones, please save us from this untold hardship.... I beg of you, please reach me on 09065666452, if God lays it in your heart
Re: Akin Alabi: My COVID-19 Test Centre Awaiting Approval Of Health Ministry by LegendHero(m): 3:02pm On May 06, 2020
solmus:
cool

If only we had this intelligent havard business school trained dude as a governor and not the grown imebscile that talks like a retarrdd...

Indigene and corporate bodies donated a whooping 400 million naira plus to Oyo State(Agba Akin Olubadan , Oloye lekan Alabi personaly brought a cheque of 50 million from a donor), Ajimobi built olodo isolation center, University College Hospital UCH and University of Ibadan, virology department has the only testing laboratory in ibadan

Yet 400 million is gone, Audio Governor, and his deputy didn't share one cup of rice as palliative only for him to insist 1800 bags of rice are totally damaged just to score some cheap political point, his Thug Auxiliary is back in town extorting poor Drivers of the NURTW after Makinde mandated another Park Managers to demand N300 daily

A year is gone, no project done, abandoned project everywhere, Local Government shutdown, NURTW paying double tax, No palliative or testing kit during pandemic, schools have less teachers due to sack of PTA teachers without replacement, garbage everywhere

I fear Makinde is starting to seems like an audio Governor.

All what he likes doing is just talk talk talk. He should start getting things right coz time is going.

If after 2 more years he will still be dragging like a snail, I’m very sure Ibadan people will see through his deception and send him packing.

Let’s give him 2 more years to see if he will embark on real projects and live up to the hype.
Re: Akin Alabi: My COVID-19 Test Centre Awaiting Approval Of Health Ministry by solmus: 3:06pm On May 06, 2020
LegendHero:

I fear Makinde is starting to seems like an audio Governor.

All what he likes doing is just talk talk talk. He should start getting things right coz time is going.

If after 2 more years he will still be dragging like a snail, I’m very sure Ibadan people will see through his deception and send him packing.

Let’s give him 2 more years to see if he will embark on real projects and live up to the hype.

sadly he has just 2021.. as project started by 2022 dry season would never finish in this tenure, his saving grace is 2020 dry season, and 2021 dry season, 2023 is an election year and nothing can be done then except few project commissioning and political campaign

2 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi: My COVID-19 Test Centre Awaiting Approval Of Health Ministry by LilMissRobbie(f): 3:17pm On May 06, 2020
Like we have anything to do with that?

2 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi: My COVID-19 Test Centre Awaiting Approval Of Health Ministry by SeyiDominion: 3:19pm On May 06, 2020
Not a bad gesture.
Re: Akin Alabi: My COVID-19 Test Centre Awaiting Approval Of Health Ministry by Temptee101(m): 3:21pm On May 06, 2020
It shouldn't be "our" Covid 19 test center not "My" because my money is there
Re: Akin Alabi: My COVID-19 Test Centre Awaiting Approval Of Health Ministry by solmus: 3:21pm On May 06, 2020
LilMissRobbie:

Nobody gives a shit about you, so Bleep off.

why don't you fvck off, abi she ask you? you think you are acting cool, but this is wickedness... she is not prostituting, she is not stealing, she is only begging and you are here acting all bossy... I pray any time you also beg for anything in this life god of karma would twatt it off
Re: Akin Alabi: My COVID-19 Test Centre Awaiting Approval Of Health Ministry by Chidex50(m): 3:23pm On May 06, 2020
Tissaia:
Good luck Akin Alabi
COVID-19: Sagay Says Nigerians Are The Most Indisciplined People On Earth

Me; just call them by their names Which is I-pigs
Lols! You've changed name from Yenefer to Tissaia...Your love for IPOB no be here!
Re: Akin Alabi: My COVID-19 Test Centre Awaiting Approval Of Health Ministry by laurel03(m): 3:26pm On May 06, 2020
solmus:

and if I never collected any 30k and speaking the honest truth, may God purnish your family... also if you also know the truth and hiding it because of party sentiments may God purnish your generation.. say amen if you are honest and agree
PDP followers in Oyo state hate truth and constructive criticism. Seyi Makinde one year in office is so so Audio and the truth fact is aside salary which they have not even paid new minimum wage that some state been paying since last year.. GSM one year is nothing
Re: Akin Alabi: My COVID-19 Test Centre Awaiting Approval Of Health Ministry by solmus: 3:29pm On May 06, 2020
laurel03:
PDP followers in Oyo state hate truth and constructive criticism. Seyi Makinde one year in office is so so Audio and the truth fact is aside salary which they have not even paid new minimum wage that some state been paying since last year.. GSM one year is nothing

Sadly the few critics are Makinde's true friends , all this PDP praise singers just want to ride on his popularity and the love he enjoys from the people... isn't it the same PDP that scammed him in 2015 before he left for SDP
Re: Akin Alabi: My COVID-19 Test Centre Awaiting Approval Of Health Ministry by Gokoyer0(m): 3:32pm On May 06, 2020
You mobile line was not going, madam.
Laeroy:
Dear people of God, I beg you to please come to my aid, I do laundry for a living and things haven't been the same since this pandemic lockdown began, I am a mother of two with two mouths to feed, my families and friends are exhausted already, and it's not easy catering for them, I please beg for your assistance please come to my aid, if you are around Sagamu isale Oko area or you have friends or families who can please help, they can bring foodstuffs to me.... I'm available to collect to feed this dying ones, please save us from this untold hardship.... I beg of you, please reach me on 09065666452, if God lays it in your heart
Re: Akin Alabi: My COVID-19 Test Centre Awaiting Approval Of Health Ministry by LegendHero(m): 3:37pm On May 06, 2020
jaybest90:

30k is working

I know you are very blind to see the palliative
Ode..for your info. Apc is dead and buried in oyo state
Enjoy your 30k in peace because if I start with you

Can you see you are purposely being ignorant.

Why do you have to bring APC or 30k narrative into the discussion as a decoy to shift our eyes from the ineptitude of Makinde.

For me as an Ibadan indigene, I like Makinde initially coz I’ve heard a lot about his philanthropism even as far back as 2014.

However he is currently running Oyo using the trail and error method. I can’t pinpoint one great legacy or infrastructure that he started ever since he took power.

He’s just into mediocre things like street light, telling people he bought textbook, beautification during Christmas. All those petty things are not development.

Ask yourself, are we gonna be eating street light 5 years from now? What will be his legacy that people will remember him for after leaving office.

Our criticism is constructive because I want him to succeed and want the best for Oyo state. He should start working now and stop getting drunk on media hype.

The clock is ticking!

2 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi: My COVID-19 Test Centre Awaiting Approval Of Health Ministry by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 06, 2020
Akin alabi is just chasing clout.
When did testing become a cure for corona virus?
So, if you build 1000 testing centers in oyo. Will that stop them from being infected?
How many test centers the clout chasing lawmaker wan build self? Mtcheew
Re: Akin Alabi: My COVID-19 Test Centre Awaiting Approval Of Health Ministry by Mirrorlenz: 3:43pm On May 06, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
This is the problem with the current Federal Structure.

You have to wait for Abuja who may even demand some bribes to do anything good for your people. So bad

The approval is from Oyo State Government not Federal Ministry of Health and NCDC
Re: Akin Alabi: My COVID-19 Test Centre Awaiting Approval Of Health Ministry by Antai123(m): 3:53pm On May 06, 2020
Just like he said politics should not be played in this issue of convid19, the state health authorities should grant him his request on time so that together this pandemic can be curbed.
Re: Akin Alabi: My COVID-19 Test Centre Awaiting Approval Of Health Ministry by FengQingyang(m): 4:01pm On May 06, 2020
Thatsammie:
Are you a Chinese? One thing is certain - the number of people who died of corona virus in China was grossly under-reported.

Yes ,I am Chinese .I can tell you the number of fatalities is real.Can you tell me what make you think the numeber is underestimated? grin
Re: Akin Alabi: My COVID-19 Test Centre Awaiting Approval Of Health Ministry by 6677udochi(m): 4:42pm On May 06, 2020
Is well
Re: Akin Alabi: My COVID-19 Test Centre Awaiting Approval Of Health Ministry by Laeroy(f): 4:53pm On May 06, 2020
LilMissRobbie:

Nobody gives a shit about you, so Bleep off.

I know someone out there gives a shit about me...Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Funbact A Bleach D Face? / Man Claims Immunity To Snake Venom (photos) / I Am Obsessed With consuming sand!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.