Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Akin Alabi: My COVID-19 Test Centre Awaiting Approval Of Health Ministry - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Akin Alabi: My COVID-19 Test Centre Awaiting Approval Of Health Ministry (28911 Views)

My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience / Lebanon: 25 Passengers From Nigeria Test Positive For COVID-19 - Health Ministry / Coronavirus: Iran's Health Ministry Calls To Cancel Friday Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akin Alabi: My COVID-19 Test Centre Awaiting Approval Of Health Ministry by Laeroy(f): 4:54pm On May 06, 2020
Gokoyer0:
You mobile line was not going, madam.

I've sent you a p. M, please kindly check sir.. I'm grateful sir.
Re: Akin Alabi: My COVID-19 Test Centre Awaiting Approval Of Health Ministry by toyinpin: 5:09pm On May 06, 2020
Good day sir,woukd like to know about the passive income stream. Thank you.
Alpha100:
Alright sir. However, government needs to embark on massive testing. A lot of people are transferring the virus without knowing.

PS: I have a passive income stream that can make you some money which can help you with money for data and take care of minor bills. No investment. No referrals. Email me (email address in signature below) if you are interested
Re: Akin Alabi: My COVID-19 Test Centre Awaiting Approval Of Health Ministry by Clothingonline9(m): 5:49pm On May 06, 2020
Get your men’s clothing from 1500
Re: Akin Alabi: My COVID-19 Test Centre Awaiting Approval Of Health Ministry by giftedgem(m): 5:57pm On May 06, 2020
PREMIER PROTECTIVE GOWN NOW AVAILABLE

A PACK ( 20 pieces) - N17,000

call Gift - 08099545793

Re: Akin Alabi: My COVID-19 Test Centre Awaiting Approval Of Health Ministry by Dollabiz: 6:01pm On May 06, 2020
Ok
Re: Akin Alabi: My COVID-19 Test Centre Awaiting Approval Of Health Ministry by Thatsammie(m): 6:13pm On May 06, 2020
FengQingyang:

Yes ,I am Chinese .I can tell you the number of fatalities is real.Can you tell me what make you think the numeber is underestimated? grin
Re: Akin Alabi: My COVID-19 Test Centre Awaiting Approval Of Health Ministry by Thatsammie(m): 6:28pm On May 06, 2020
FengQingyang:

Yes ,I am Chinese .I can tell you the number of fatalities is real.Can you tell me what make you think the numeber is underestimated? grin
What happens in China remains China. A closed society where almost everything is shrouded in secrecy. You only get to know what they want you to know. I still maintain that the number of COVID-19 fatalities China made public was a far cry from the actual figures.
Re: Akin Alabi: My COVID-19 Test Centre Awaiting Approval Of Health Ministry by nass4real: 7:39pm On May 06, 2020
Every dog is a lion at his own gate,as well said by you,the Gov is trying;but his drum will soon sound loud.
Re: Akin Alabi: My COVID-19 Test Centre Awaiting Approval Of Health Ministry by OLUWABIG(m): 8:57pm On May 06, 2020
Alpha100:
Alright sir. However, government needs to embark on massive testing. A lot of people are transferring the virus without knowing.

PS: I have a passive income stream that can make you some money which can help you with money for data and take care of minor bills. No investment. No referrals. Email me (email address in signature below) if you are interested
Check Email
Re: Akin Alabi: My COVID-19 Test Centre Awaiting Approval Of Health Ministry by OLUWABIG(m): 8:58pm On May 06, 2020
Alpha100:

The telegram link no dey work oo
Re: Akin Alabi: My COVID-19 Test Centre Awaiting Approval Of Health Ministry by PropertyBuying(f): 10:29pm On May 06, 2020
Johnbosco77:
Chai, baba my money Don finish for your nairabet oo.
Lol grin
Re: Akin Alabi: My COVID-19 Test Centre Awaiting Approval Of Health Ministry by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:52pm On May 06, 2020
Na only your sig. No dey show why all the shout tongue[Qquote author=Gabson006 post=89251941]Good job

#NAIRALANDBRINGBACKSIGNATURE[/quote]
Re: Akin Alabi: My COVID-19 Test Centre Awaiting Approval Of Health Ministry by Maliqcious: 11:18pm On May 06, 2020
NairalandSon:
Ok

Brothers and sisters, we all know how things are at the moment. The two square meals you've had, many people are yet to have one e.g me. This is not out of our making but the effect of Covid19 on us who live on daily earnings. We are seriously starving as there's no food for us again in our family. The little you can give us will save our lives. Nothing is too small please and we'll surely pass through this phase in life.

"LIVE FOR US TODAY SO THAT WE CAN LIVE TOGETHER TOMORROW".

Acc. No: 203*41031*79
First bank

God bless you all.
And you subscribe.. chai
Re: Akin Alabi: My COVID-19 Test Centre Awaiting Approval Of Health Ministry by FengQingyang(m): 1:44am On May 07, 2020
Thatsammie:
What happens in China remains China. A closed society where almost everything is shrouded in secrecy. You only get to know what they want you to know. I still maintain that the number of COVID-19 fatalities China made public was a far cry from what the actual figure.

What A ridiculous idea!You dont master Chinese language.You dont come to China.Maybe you didnt talk with Chinese men. What you know is things that are what the Western media tell you and that are bias against China.Before you get a conclusion,you should ask youself "do I have some evidence?"If the answer is no ,please remain neutral.
Re: Akin Alabi: My COVID-19 Test Centre Awaiting Approval Of Health Ministry by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 07, 2020
NairalandSon:
Ok

Brothers and sisters, we all know how things are at the moment. The two square meals you've had, many people are yet to have one e.g me. This is not out of our making but the effect of Covid19 on us who live on daily earnings. We are seriously starving as there's no food for us again in our family. The little you can give us will save our lives. Nothing is too small please and we'll surely pass through this phase in life.

"LIVE FOR US TODAY SO THAT WE CAN LIVE TOGETHER TOMORROW".

Acc. No: 203*41031*79
First bank

God bless you all.

Isn't the lockdown over?
Re: Akin Alabi: My COVID-19 Test Centre Awaiting Approval Of Health Ministry by NairalandSon: 6:22pm On May 07, 2020
Bagehot:

Isn't the lockdown over?

No sir. Lockdown only lifted in Lagos, Abuja and Ogun.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Claims Immunity To Snake Venom (photos) / Drop A Suggestion On How To Solve The NMA Vs Johesu Issue? / Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.