Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,238 members, 7,957,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:43 PM

Still On Bias By Moderators, Mr Seun - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Still On Bias By Moderators, Mr Seun (1554 Views)

Seun:Blame my moderators not me / The Mods Are Mad And Bias / Attention Mr Seun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Still On Bias By Moderators, Mr Seun by ItooWorWor(m): 5:09pm On May 07, 2020
Rekhina:
u now attack me, y will u attack me..if u are frustrated don't link me to it

Cc imhotep itooworwor lzaa
Simplyleo why are you attacking my in-law grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Still On Bias By Moderators, Mr Seun by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 07, 2020
AdaGod1:
Lzaa imhotep come and see Simplyleo crying for a woman cheesy
Is Simplyleo also trying to marry rekhina?

Cc lzaa

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Still On Bias By Moderators, Mr Seun by ItooWorWor(m): 5:18pm On May 07, 2020
BambiBliss:
Hehehehe Rekhina the sweetheart of helinues
the tormentor of Simplyleo cheesy
cheesy helinues no no no, it should be Metaphysical.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Still On Bias By Moderators, Mr Seun by xendra: 12:20pm On May 11, 2020
Datemynd44 cheesy how did both of you enjoy your ban too cheesy I noticed you followed me with more than 1 moniker cheesy followe me with all please, makes them easy to remember.

So you think it's ok to insult somebody then turn around and get angry when they do the same or choose their words for them cheesy
this time around the mods weren't biasgrin
I know you now, and all your other monikers, by the way how many have been banned now cheesy
all your monikers and even personal details are so easy to get, tells you lack smartness and restraint.
I don't have to follow you, anytime this moniker get banned I'll check on you to make sure you have been good grin you better Mind how you talk anyhow on this forum because from your other monikers I can tell a lot of people guys(especially in politics section)and girls don't like how you lack manner of speech.

you and the other rude guy (misogynist) Kingrexyl wey him toes long like fingers undecided

3 Likes

Re: Still On Bias By Moderators, Mr Seun by Fisiryorh(m): 5:25pm On May 15, 2020
SWEARS, ITS JUST TOO MUCH........DARM MODS BE BANNING PEOPLE FOR NO DARM REASON.............

BEEN BANNED THRICE JUST FOR NO CONCRETE REASON...

WHAT A SHAME!!!!
Re: Still On Bias By Moderators, Mr Seun by WaffenSS(m): 6:59pm On May 15, 2020
You're wasting your time

Nairaland has become a barren wasteland of idiotic newcomers, silent veterans, and powerdrunk mods.

Nairaland once had such potential, but with a devil-may-care owner it's become a shadow of its former self, and a mere flicker of its possibilities.

1 Like

Re: Still On Bias By Moderators, Mr Seun by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 14, 2020
BambiBliss:

dear your post is irrelevant
you're making a big deal to nothing.
you got banned just like any other nairalander

if this is the case you have against mynd44 then I'm sorry the dude is innocent of all you guys said.

Thanks

U don't av a single senx....
Re: Still On Bias By Moderators, Mr Seun by IgbalodeRaymond: 11:05am On Jul 14, 2020
marriagebyigbo:

U don't av a single senx....
mynd44 lalasticlala seun
rule 2

2 Likes

Re: Still On Bias By Moderators, Mr Seun by Yorubasarecurse: 1:29pm On Jul 14, 2020
The op(other person) is known as omenka's mistress. A coward and a tribalist who derives joy insulting the Igbos but when he is put in his pathetic place he shamelessly runs to the mods for cover. The she-male deserves all that is coming to him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Still On Bias By Moderators, Mr Seun by NSK4U(m): 4:47pm On Jul 20, 2020
Simplyleo:
Lol.

He keeps tracking my comments up and down responding with different monikers.

He is even calling himself my rival, choi, can you imagine? I don suffer. Rivalry? In what? Me ke. This one thinks I'm seeing a being in him, lol.

Painfully, he is so happy under the false impression he is in a discussion with me. People don finish to discuss with for this world ni? Abeg go dey do your things if you can't switch to your normal operation.

I have no business with you, my message is for the mods and you are not one of them. And I dont think they appointed you as their advocate.

Adagod abi gold is right, stop talking to tribes if you can't face topics in nairaland. I just went through ya posts too and indeed it questions d type and level of education you had.

3 Likes

Re: Still On Bias By Moderators, Mr Seun by Deebwebb: 8:39pm On Jul 20, 2020
Why can't this people stand the heat,you insult other tribe but when they come for you you start crying,i always knew this simply leo is a kid,republic of wailers.

2 Likes

Re: Still On Bias By Moderators, Mr Seun by Deebwebb: 8:45pm On Jul 20, 2020
Simplyleo:

It appears he is no longer in control of the site.

Anywhere you make comment with reference to the obvious drive at destroying the site, the same person who has been involved will quickly come and quote with a different moniker telling you unsolicited rubbish.

He just quoted me up there, I dont really know how the original post is any of his business if he is not the one involved. In addition, he will not cancel this posts as usual. My concern is the false impression he creates in his head that he is in a convo with me, choi.

Mynd44 lalasticlala, my advice to you guys is this: Apply moderation in whatever you do. There is always a good and a bad way of doing things. You may as well ban me for this "under any rule".
seun lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Still On Bias By Moderators, Mr Seun by mogbolade39317: 1:39am On Jul 21, 2020
sad
Re: Still On Bias By Moderators, Mr Seun by Rapmoney(m): 8:51pm On Sep 15, 2020
Simplyleo:
Mr seun, pls with reference to the thread you closed with "thank you for your feedback".

I don't know if there is any arrangement to destroy this site for whatever reason.

For instance, I got banned for reporting a serial troll who has created at least 1500 usernames on this forum. Meanwhile, all these usernames are not for any other purpose than staying glued to the site cancelling posts of members who apparently don't dance to his advances and requests. I'm not really bothered about the cancelling anyway because I dont even understand what that means. But my concern is the unnecessary ban being placed on genuine members. Sadly, he calls for these ban.

Meanwhile, as he goes about creating monikers for this purpose, he has some old registered usernames which he dedicates for reporting as well. Just recently, I got banned after reporting his derailing comments on the site. The reason for my ban was "for derailing against rule 1". He also got banned most likely for same reason. But banning is of no meaning to him because he already has hundreds of active usernames.

But my reason for suspecting there are strong complicity is shown below. I was banned, the ban expires today, meanwhile, here is someone saying when exactly the ban will expire. Certainly, he is not a moderator.

Mr seun, you need to rearrange your site management before it finally get thrown to the dogs for some benefits which I don't know for now.
Picture below.

Cc mynd44 lalasticlala

See this tribalist calling on mods. People like you are the reason why this forum is messed up! You will soon start reaping the fruits of your 'labour'. Don't worry.

1 Like

Re: Still On Bias By Moderators, Mr Seun by Rapmoney(m): 8:52pm On Sep 15, 2020
Deebwebb:
Why can't this people stand the heat,you insult other tribe but when they come for you you start crying,i always knew this simply leo is a kid,republic of wailers.

He is always the first to cry foul.

Cc: simplyleo
Re: Still On Bias By Moderators, Mr Seun by Rapmoney(m): 8:54pm On Sep 15, 2020
Yorubasarecurse:
The op(other person) is known as omenka's mistress. A coward and a tribalist who derives joy insulting the Igbos but when he is put in his pathetic place he shamelessly runs to the mods for cover. The she-male deserves all that is coming to him.

He's the same person as omenka.

1 Like

Re: Still On Bias By Moderators, Mr Seun by Crenzywilliams(m): 9:38pm On Sep 15, 2020
Ifesinachi22:

No need. He's not handsome. Not even tall
Lol
You're evil

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rcc Store Keeper Murdered By Unknown Gunmen Along Nas.-loko Road (viewer Discre. / DRAMA In Kenya As Man Sleeps With Military Officer's Wife / Ataga Murder; Killers Were After Billions Of Naira In His Account; Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.