Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

I Won’t Close Churches, Coronavirus Can’t Survive In The Body Of Christ – Tanzan - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Won’t Close Churches, Coronavirus Can’t Survive In The Body Of Christ – Tanzan (913 Views)

Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine / Bishop Oyedepo Says It Is Wrong To Open Markets For 6 Hours And Close Churches / I Won’t Close Churches. Corona Can’t Survive In The Body Of Christ – Pres. Maguf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won’t Close Churches, Coronavirus Can’t Survive In The Body Of Christ – Tanzan by Naijaflashpoint: 2:47pm On Mar 25, 2020
Despite the spread of coronavirus across the globe, Tanzania President John Magufuli, has revealed that he won’t close religious gathering over the pandemic.
source; https://www.naijaflashpoint.com.ng/2020/03/i-wont-close-churches-coronavirus-cant.html
John Magufuli, on Sunday announced that his government would not shut down churches and mosques due to coronavirus, as these are the only places where true healing can be found.
“These Holy places are where God is. My fellow Tanzanians, let us not be afraid of going to praise Him,” he said
Magufuli went ahead and told a congregation in Tanzania where he had attended a church service that the Covid-19 virus is Satanic and cannot survive while in the “body of Christ”.
“Corona cannot survive in the body of Christ, it will burn. That is exactly why I did not panic while taking the Holy communion,” he added while the congregation cheered.

As viewers, please what is your take about this assertion? reactions please!

Re: I Won’t Close Churches, Coronavirus Can’t Survive In The Body Of Christ – Tanzan by Iyiataata92: 2:51pm On Mar 25, 2020
He may sound stupid but sometimes, faith works wonders. If his faith and that of his citizens stand strong, they might defeat it.

Never underestimate the power of faith

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Close Churches, Coronavirus Can’t Survive In The Body Of Christ – Tanzan by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:13pm On Mar 25, 2020
The good thing is you're in East Africa
Re: I Won’t Close Churches, Coronavirus Can’t Survive In The Body Of Christ – Tanzan by Horus(m): 3:28pm On Mar 25, 2020

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Close Churches, Coronavirus Can’t Survive In The Body Of Christ – Tanzan by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 25, 2020
Those who voted him in as president must have BELIEVED (TRUSTED) him.

That's why people go out to vote for the leader of their choice.

Thanks to Jehovah, my JW brothers and sisters there will adhere STRICTLY to the orders coming from our Governing Body, So i'm 100% certain that they will be preserved throughout the plague! smiley
Re: I Won’t Close Churches, Coronavirus Can’t Survive In The Body Of Christ – Tanzan by Naijaflashpoint: 4:06pm On Mar 25, 2020
abi
Okpankuana:
Understand there is God ooo

Meanwhile, I will design an International Standard Dropshipping website + 5 Hot Sell Product + Free Domain (.com.ng) + SEO for just 5k.Check my Signature for contact.
Re: I Won’t Close Churches, Coronavirus Can’t Survive In The Body Of Christ – Tanzan by Naijaflashpoint: 4:06pm On Mar 25, 2020
abi
Okpankuana:
Understand there is God ooo

Meanwhile, I will design an International Standard Dropshipping website + 5 Hot Sell Product + Free Domain (.com.ng) + SEO for just 5k.Check my Signature for contact.
Re: I Won’t Close Churches, Coronavirus Can’t Survive In The Body Of Christ – Tanzan by Naijaflashpoint: 4:08pm On Mar 25, 2020
Amen o, God will not let this terror fall on us.
Maximus69:
Those who voted him in as president must have BELIEVED (TRUSTED) him.

That's why people go out to vote for the leader of their choice.

Thanks to Jehovah, my JW brothers and sisters there will adhere STRICTLY to the orders coming from our Governing Body, So i'm 100% certain that they will be preserved throughout the plague! smiley
Re: I Won’t Close Churches, Coronavirus Can’t Survive In The Body Of Christ – Tanzan by Naijaflashpoint: 4:10pm On Mar 25, 2020
it's a viral diseases so it can travel to any country dear...from records, it has spread to 162 countries of the world with Italy suffering most
Oluwasaeon:
The good thing is you're in East Africa
Re: I Won’t Close Churches, Coronavirus Can’t Survive In The Body Of Christ – Tanzan by Naijaflashpoint: 4:13pm On Mar 25, 2020
God is alive and he is capable to do all things, exceedingly above all men's expectations.
Iyiataata92:
He may sound stupid but sometimes, faith works wonders. If his faith and that of his citizens stand strong, they might defeat it.

Never underestimate the power of faith
Re: I Won’t Close Churches, Coronavirus Can’t Survive In The Body Of Christ – Tanzan by Naijaflashpoint: 4:18pm On Mar 25, 2020
Re: I Won’t Close Churches, Coronavirus Can’t Survive In The Body Of Christ – Tanzan by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 25, 2020
Naijaflashpoint:
Amen o, God will not let this terror fall on us.

God is not interested in whether people die or not Sir! cheesy

Anybody could be affected whether believer or unbeliever, what matters to the true God now is how his messengers are doing with the assignment he gave them!

Even some of his servants may die due to the plague but one thing is certain, he will not allow Satan to jeopardize the circulation of the good news we are preaching.

Even if some of us die now, the good news will still continue till the end. Matthew 24:14

We are hoping to see our brothers and sisters in the new world when sickness will be NO MORE! John 11:24 compare to Isaiah 33:24

So we strongly believe in his power to bring our loved ones back to life.
Re: I Won’t Close Churches, Coronavirus Can’t Survive In The Body Of Christ – Tanzan by petra1(m): 4:29pm On Mar 25, 2020
Yes A good leader should call for national prayer and seek God .not attacking churches
Re: I Won’t Close Churches, Coronavirus Can’t Survive In The Body Of Christ – Tanzan by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 25, 2020
petra1:

Yes A good leader should call for national prayer and seek God .not attacking churches

I don't think this is about Churches per say!

Though the Churches claims their God can cure sickness even now, but since it's obvious that they can't do that now.

It's appropriate to follow the wise step to curb the spread of the Covid19 pandemic by avoiding large gatherings.

So it's about avoiding ALL large gatherings NOT the church alone, even our national assembly now is in chaos whereas it has nothing to do with religious purpose but purely Political! smiley
Re: I Won’t Close Churches, Coronavirus Can’t Survive In The Body Of Christ – Tanzan by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:46pm On Mar 25, 2020
Naijaflashpoint:
it's a viral diseases so it can travel to any country dear...from records, it has spread to 162 countries of the world with Italy suffering most
Because people carried them there.
Re: I Won’t Close Churches, Coronavirus Can’t Survive In The Body Of Christ – Tanzan by Naijaflashpoint: 12:33pm On Mar 27, 2020
Have you forgotten when he (God) said in the bible book of; (Psalm 121:6) "that the sun shine not smite thee by day neither the moon by night"...

Have you equally forgotten the book of (Exodus 12:13) when He God spoke to the children of Israel as thus; "The blood will be a sign for you on the houses where you are, and when I see the blood, I will pass over you. No destructive plague will touch you when I strike Egypt."

Nothing is too hard for Jehovah Rafah to do...it shall come and pass. the lord is our keeper, our shield and comforter even in the midst of terror and pestilence.
Maximus69:

God is not interested in whether people die or not Sir! cheesy

Anybody could be affected whether believer or unbeliever, what matters to the true God now is how his messengers are doing with the assignment he gave them!

Even some of his servants may die due to the plague but one thing is certain, he will not allow Satan to jeopardize the circulation of the good news we are preaching.

Even if some of us die now, the good news will still continue till the end. Matthew 24:14

We are hoping to see our brothers and sisters in the new world when sickness will be NO MORE! John 11:24 compare to Isaiah 33:24

So we strongly believe in his power to bring our loved ones back to life.
Re: I Won’t Close Churches, Coronavirus Can’t Survive In The Body Of Christ – Tanzan by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 27, 2020
Naijaflashpoint:
Have you forgotten when he (God) said in the bible book of; (Psalm 121:6) "that the sun shine not smite thee by day neither the moon by night"...

Have you equally forgotten the book of (Exodus 12:13) when He God spoke to the children of Israel as thus; "The blood will be a sign for you on the houses where you are, and when I see the blood, I will pass over you. No destructive plague will touch you when I strike Egypt."

Nothing is too hard for Jehovah Rafah to do...it shall come and pass. the lord is our keeper, our shield and comforter even in the midst of terror and pestilence.

grin
Re: I Won’t Close Churches, Coronavirus Can’t Survive In The Body Of Christ – Tanzan by Naijaflashpoint: 12:38pm On Mar 27, 2020
Exactly, it's a time when we have to call on our God, looking up unto him as the author and finisher of our Faith.

As the mountains surround Jerusalem, so shall his unfailing love protect us from all diseases, pestilence and all forms of virus plaguing the earth.

All muslims and Christians should return to God and seek for him to cleanse us and heal our land, although that doesn't mean we shouldn't take safety measures even in our faith.
petra1:

Re: I Won’t Close Churches, Coronavirus Can’t Survive In The Body Of Christ – Tanzan by Naijaflashpoint: 12:49pm On Mar 27, 2020
Attempting all means of avoidance alone wouldn't still put an end to the spread since it's an airborne disease. Even as our scientists are working assiduously to seek for a vaccine to cure this pandemic, we shouldn't forget to seek the face of God even in our residence for he (God) cares for us and will cleanse us from all pestilence and heal our land from this viral disease in his wonderful way.

this is because he giveth wisdom to the physicians to proffer cure to disease.
Maximus69:

Though the Churches claims their God can cure sickness even now, but since it's obvious that they can't do that now.

It's appropriate to follow the wise step to curb the spread of the Covid19 pandemic by avoiding large gatherings.

So it's about avoiding ALL large gatherings NOT the church alone, even our national assembly now is in chaos whereas it has nothing to do with religious purpose but purely Political! smiley
Re: I Won’t Close Churches, Coronavirus Can’t Survive In The Body Of Christ – Tanzan by Naijaflashpoint: 3:19pm On Mar 28, 2020
we've all said it, we should adhere to public health rules and yet stay in our houses and lift up our eyes to God for him to forgive us our sins and cleanse the world from this pandemic disease that is ye to have a cure...humanity is facing terror globally.
Maximus69:

(1) (Reply)

I Am Too Shy To Talk To A Girl. Did I Have A Problem? / Contradictions In Gospel Accounts Of Jesus' Tomb /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.