Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit (109648 Views)

Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals / My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out / Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by instinct57vm(m): 2:15pm On May 09, 2020
srclark:
no matter how you put it ,there is no way in this our country you wont have one person or the other coming to stay over for more than a week .The earlier they learn to accommodate people the better .God forbid any thing comes up and support is needed is it then you will start allowing people to come stay .Better open the door to your home to family members and friends (but limit it).Dont wait till you need them

Your opinion and its okay that you have exclusive right to it. People do not have to constitute nuisance in another person’s house before they show support if needed. If the people around you need to stay with you before they survive then I’m afraid u belong to the wrong circle. My last response coz this argument aint worth it. You will learn sooner or later.
Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by weddingchannels: 10:32pm On May 13, 2021
You are not on the fence, It's stupid for Married couples to leave their room for mother inlaw and girl friend for over two weeks, I can se intrusion of privacy already without having to hear from the other party. It's just simi logic. How can a wife work all tday long just to sleep in the parlor for two weeks, is she the one sqauting?
I can't treat my daughter inlaws that way even if i was treated that way.
That's your friend's (wife) part of the story... She'll definitely tell you the story in a way that favours her (that won't make her guilty). There's more to it that she may have refused to tell you. By the way, if the wife is a banker... how much is FOAM that she can't buy in order to improvise and manage pending the time her in-laws will leave? Assuming it was her relatives that came visiting, I'm sure that this kind of topic will not originate from your friend. Ladies matter is a course of study on it's own.

Even a Court will hear from both parties before advising/making necessary judgement. Unless I hear from both parties... I rather remain on the fence.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Court Marriage / Shameful Photos Of Men And Women Caught Having Sexxx (photos) / Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.