Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit (109637 Views)

Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals / My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out / Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by Justbehave(m): 6:30pm On May 06, 2020
Bj5all:

You told you a man that is close to his mother doesn't make a good husband? Or don't you know most men treat their wives like they treat their mum?

There is a difference between a good man and a stupid one irrespective of how close they are to their mother. Some are never close to their mum and still treat their wives sooo badly. Others are close to their mum and their wives are lucky to have them.

Don't go about giving marriage advise you know nothing about. It's obvious you are not married yet.
Thank you for reformatting her brain.She talks without reason well.

11 Likes

Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by Karleb(m): 6:37pm On May 06, 2020
This story is not complete.

I will only judge after hearing the husband's part.

As a friend to the wife, I believe you edited this beautiful piece of art to favor your friend.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by Georgekyrian(m): 6:48pm On May 06, 2020
My own opinion, the New woman the brother brought while coming will becomes your friend's husband new wife. Since the mother of the man support the break up I think things will never change unless by miracle. Those kind of man that easily allow there mom to control them can hardly get turn over on there decision. Tell your friend to get a new apartment and move on with her life. If she has a property in the man's house then she should use soldiers and go pick them all

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by duduade: 6:54pm On May 06, 2020
oglalasioux:
They brought another wife for your friend's husband. The girlfriend of mother inlaw's brother is actually a new wife for your friend's husband. They were just waiting for the perfect time to throw your friend out.

Some mothers are made by the devil himself.

Gbam exactly what I wanted to type...

That family na real scam

11 Likes

Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 06, 2020
instinct57vm:
I have a female friend who got married last year October precisely.

Fast forward to March this year the Mother In Law came to stay with the couple in a bid to visit her hospital within the couple’s area for medical checkup, reason being that she stays a bit farther away in the same state.

Upon her Mother in law’s arrival, she came with my friend’s husband brother accompanied by his girlfriend who all planned staying and eventually stayed without prior notice.

My friend(the lady) is a banker and was only informed casually by her husband while she was at work on the day of their arrival. His excuse was the mother called impromptu about the visit which I don’t think is bad anyway.

These couple stay in a three bedroom apartment and only one room has bed in it. This is the room the couple sleep.

The first two days of the mother inlaw, brother and brother’s girlfriend arrival, the couple had to sleep in the living room while the mother in law and the brother in law’s girlfriend slept in the couple’s room.

As days goes by, the husband who is self employed suggested the the rest of them will handle cooking in the house due to the wife’s tight schedule as per banking job in Lagos.

Part of the consequence of their visit is that they have overthrown the kitchen and like most ladies my friend wasn’t cool with this but tried to keep her cook.

The lady(my friend) became curious and asked the husband to clarify if the mother in law and co intends to stay with them permanently. The husband subsequently flared up with the allegations that his wife doesn’t want his people around. This happened to be the third time his wife asked this question in the space of two weeks.

One thing led to the other on the third time of asking this question my friends husband beat her up and chased her out of the house while the mother stood and watched without interfering.

Efforts to reconcile has proved abortive as the husband refused to let her in again and categorically said to my friend’s dad he isn’t interested in the marriage anymore. The mother in law refused to interfere.

PS: The hubby’s mother is a separated single mother.
PS: My friend and her hubby both contributed to pay the rent
PS: The hubby’s father is not in support of all the happenings and all efforts to reach his son proved abortive since the misunderstanding. He wouldn’t answer his dad’s calls.

What are your opinions about this issue? Thank you.
Let your friend marry another man. She's not secured in that family, the husband should be given a skirt.
My judgement

9 Likes

Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by ikennamadu1(m): 7:13pm On May 06, 2020
Millenniumlady:
The man just played himself he'll leave to regret the curse of his actions.......how dare you take side With your mother when i'm your wife which automatically makes me your new mum sad......Ladies never you marry a guy that's so close to his mum if you want a successful marriage.
If you like dey rush on every relationship post dey type rubbish... Your brain naaa soso dust full am

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by instinct57vm(m): 7:14pm On May 06, 2020
Well said. Same advise I gave her. We are past the era of condoning rubbish marriage. Being single is truly better than being married to some idiots

8 Likes

Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by baralatie(m): 7:17pm On May 06, 2020
gentle70:
That's your friend's (wife) part of the story... She'll definitely tell you the story in a way that favours her (that won't make her guilty). There's more to it that she may have refused to tell you. By the way, if the wife is a banker... how much is FOAM that she can't buy in order to improvise and manage pending the time her in-laws will leave? Assuming it was her relatives that came visiting, I'm sure that this kind of topic will not originate from your friend. Ladies matter is a course of study on it's own.

Even a Court will hear from both parties before advising/making necessary judgement. Unless I hear from both parties... I rather remain on the fence.
don't you think the husband should have bought the foam and kitted one of the two remaining bedroom in the flat to cater his MOTHER

21 Likes

Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by instinct57vm(m): 7:20pm On May 06, 2020
Ridiculous to say the least. How some people sit together and reason is beyond me
Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by instinct57vm(m): 7:27pm On May 06, 2020
Uncle this happened for real and there are even alot more ridiculous happenings in marriages.
If you think its cooked up still then no offence you will learn with time. Life na stage by stage

4 Likes

Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by instinct57vm(m): 7:30pm On May 06, 2020
Sirvingeo:
There is more to this story. The husband will never drive his wife away just because she asked if his family will stay with them permanently.

Bros, speak for yourself! Lots of crazy dudes out there. Speaking this way means you’re short of experience. I’m not saying my friend is perfect but that’s the summary of what happened. Again speak for yourself

6 Likes

Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by instinct57vm(m): 7:32pm On May 06, 2020
Hearing from both sides will not justify the husband’s actions. Violence, Immaturity! And gross disrespect for his wife!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by Justbehave(m): 7:34pm On May 06, 2020
Both the man and his wife including you who is her friend. All of you are immature.

1 Like

Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by yuswrld20(m): 7:37pm On May 06, 2020
Sirvingeo:
There is more to this story. The husband will never drive his wife away just because she asked if his family will stay with them permanently.
wateva wateva my wife is ma wife.she is a new mum 2 me.he is not supoz to do dat

2 Likes

Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by Plut01: 7:51pm On May 06, 2020
You want the truth?

You see that so called girlfriend ehn? That her husbi brother's girlfriend gangan? That's the lady the mother wants for her Son. They just use the younger bro as an excuse.

Tell your friend to move on. Better days ahead.

14 Likes

Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by brownemmanuel43(m): 8:01pm On May 06, 2020
Sirvingeo:
ur mama born u well baba. The man is not mad to beat and send the wife away.
See, women always play the victim game in every issue in marriage. Op dat friend will not tell u the part she played that waranted the husband to beat her (I hate domestic violence) but if u hv been or seen the true colour of some women, to marry no hhhhungry u. Having worked in an NGO that deals on women right, i must confess that that ur friend has larger portion of blame here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 06, 2020
brownemmanuel43:

ur mama born u well baba. The man is not mad to beat and send the wife away.
See, women always play the victim game in every issue in marriage. Op dat friend will not tell u the part she played that waranted the husband to beat her (I hate domestic violence) but if u hv been or seen the true colour of some women, to marry no hhhhungry u. Having worked in an NGO that deals on women right, i must confess that that ur friend has larger portion of blame here.
The woman is always to be blame..if you hear say your in law beat your sister how you go feel.. Op tell your friend to move on the man already choose his mom over her

10 Likes

Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by 2buffagain(m): 8:09pm On May 06, 2020
IF this story is true,

then it means the OP is being a typical woman leaving out MASSIVE, meaty chunks from the story to manipulate the emotions of her audience.

People don't get thrown out of their house by their spouse by..."asking a question"....as you put it.

What exactly did she do?
Until that is answered, I am not an audience of these telemundo narratives.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 06, 2020
Incomplete story. The story is one-sidedly written to accuse the man and his family... The woman's victim card is so glaring in this story.

Op, tell us the truth.

7 Likes

Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by brownemmanuel43(m): 8:21pm On May 06, 2020
Wetabix:

The woman is always to be blame..if you hear say your in law beat your sister how you go feel.. Op tell your friend to move on the man already choose his mom over her
Remember, i said I hate domestic violence, though the man might not handle the situation well, but women are damn selfish. There is more to this story, the husband cannot wake and start beating h his wife, the wife might pushed him to the wall. I hv seen a lot in women and marriages

4 Likes

Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 06, 2020
brownemmanuel43:

Remember, i said I hate domestic violence, though the man might not handle the situation well, but women are damn selfish. There is more to this story, the husband cannot wake and start beating h his wife, the wife might pushed him to the wall. I hv seen a lot in women and marriages
Yeah I understand u bro.. But that does not warrant him beating his wife.. For christ sake she is an adult not his kid.if he is that angry why not just send her out without beating her

6 Likes

Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by michlins(m): 8:31pm On May 06, 2020
Millenniumlady:
The man just played himself he'll leave to regret the curse of his actions.......how dare you take side With your mother when i'm your wife which automatically makes me your new mum sad......Ladies never you marry a guy that's so close to his mum if you want a successful marriage.
shey you will have a son? Will you not be close to him to enable him marry

5 Likes

Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by MEGA4BILLION(m): 8:33pm On May 06, 2020
Why on earth will a couple sleep in a living room leaving their matrimonial bed and room for boyfriend and girlfriend. Well maybe they are yet to understand what marriage is. If the visitors occupies the couple's room why wouldn't they be in charge of the kitchen. From your naration the man is immature, he needs to be tutored and counseled about marriage. She should give him time. But we don't know the man's side of the story.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by bukatyne(f): 8:35pm On May 06, 2020
instinct57vm:
Hearing from both sides will not justify the husband’s actions. Violence, Immaturity! And gross disrespect for his wife!

If the wife feels the husband is this way, why is she still trying to reconcile with him?

It should be good riddance to bad rubbish right?

Let's hear the full story.

Something is wrong somewhere.

12 Likes

Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 06, 2020
Are you sure the lady they claimed is the brother's girlfriend is not a new wife the mother in law and brother arranged for your friends hubby? The mother in law has a mission and your friend too was not calm enough to see the end of the whole drama.

Let her be praying for total restoration of her home.
It is well.

1 Like

Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by instinct57vm(m): 8:55pm On May 06, 2020
When has it become a crime to give someone a second chance?? Im done having this convo. U clearly haven’t seen life. Wait till u experience life and come back. Thanks
Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by lilyheaven: 8:57pm On May 06, 2020
Both husband and wife were wrong,
What stopped them from buying a new foam for the empty room.
How long were they going to sleep in the
Sitting room
Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by brownemmanuel43(m): 9:01pm On May 06, 2020
Wetabix:

Yeah I understand u bro.. But that does not warrant him beating his wife.. For christ sake she is an adult not his kid.if he is that angry why not just send her out without beating her
u are right, but beating aspect, who knows if na the wife started the the fight drama,(not a supporter of domestic violence) women can push men to the wall. And there are some men that doesn't know how to control their temper and the said husband might be one of them.
Pls our women, stop pushing ur husbands to the wall

2 Likes

Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 06, 2020
Millenniumlady:
na noodles full your head sad not even a tiny particle of brain is present undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by meetme01: 9:03pm On May 06, 2020
instinct57vm:
I have a female friend who got married last year October precisely.

Fast forward to March this year the Mother In Law came to stay with the couple in a bid to visit her hospital within the couple’s area for medical checkup, reason being that she stays a bit farther away in the same state.

Upon her Mother in law’s arrival, she came with my friend’s husband brother accompanied by his girlfriend who all planned staying and eventually stayed without prior notice.

My friend(the lady) is a banker and was only informed casually by her husband while she was at work on the day of their arrival. His excuse was the mother called impromptu about the visit which I don’t think is bad anyway.

These couple stay in a three bedroom apartment and only one room has bed in it. This is the room the couple sleep.

The first two days of the mother inlaw, brother and brother’s girlfriend arrival, the couple had to sleep in the living room while the mother in law and the brother in law’s girlfriend slept in the couple’s room.

As days goes by, the husband who is self employed suggested the the rest of them will handle cooking in the house due to the wife’s tight schedule as per banking job in Lagos.

Part of the consequence of their visit is that they have overthrown the kitchen and like most ladies my friend wasn’t cool with this but tried to keep her cool.

The lady(my friend) became curious and asked the husband to clarify if the mother in law and co intends to stay with them permanently. The husband subsequently flared up with the allegations that his wife doesn’t want his people around. This happened to be the third time his wife asked this question in the space of two weeks.

One thing led to the other on the third time of asking this question my friends husband beat her up and chased her out of the house while the mother stood and watched without interfering.

Efforts to reconcile has proved abortive as the husband refused to let her in again and categorically said to my friend’s dad he isn’t interested in the marriage anymore. The mother in law refused to interfere.

PS: The hubby’s mother is a separated single mother.
PS: My friend and her hubby both contributed to pay the rent
PS: The hubby’s father is not in support of all the happenings and all efforts to reach his son proved abortive since the misunderstanding. He wouldn’t answer his dad’s calls.

What are your opinions about this issue? Thank you.

Let her report the case to the Welfare Agency in her state asap. If I may ask, which state did this happen?

1 Like

Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 06, 2020
brownemmanuel43:

u are right, but beating aspect, who knows if na the wife started the the fight drama,(not a supporter of domestic violence) women can push men to the wall. And there are some men that doesn't know how to control their temper and the said husband might be one of them.
Pls our women, stop pushing ur husbands to the wall
LOL grin grin there is nothing I will tell you that you won't fault the woman. You have made up your mind already,

9 Likes

Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by Millenniumlady(f): 9:19pm On May 06, 2020
Heistman:
na noodles full your head sad not even a tiny particle of brain is present undecided
Shut the Bleep up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Court Marriage / Shameful Photos Of Men And Women Caught Having Sexxx (photos) / Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.