Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit (109651 Views)

Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals / My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out / Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by brownemmanuel43(m): 9:21pm On May 06, 2020
Wetabix:

LOL grin grin there is nothing I will tell you that you won't fault the woman. You have made up your mind already,
LOVE AND PEACE I PREACH AND SAME LOVE AND PEACE I PRAY FOR EVERY HOUSEHOLFS
Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by Israflor(m): 9:26pm On May 06, 2020
Single mothers hardly allow their children a settled home. My observation though!

5 Likes

Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by Mypeople2(m): 9:35pm On May 06, 2020
solmus:
cool

Nigerian women are generally wicked, were is the love? are we saying 5 people cant share 3 rooms and a parlour peacefully without quarrel ? My first time outside the country I spent almost a month in a tiny apartment with 2 rooms and a parlour, the husband and wife shares one room, their daughter and the man's neice shared another, while I slept in the seating room with the husbands younger brother.. we all enjoyed our time together and contributed to pay bills, buy groceries.. we hide from neighbors to avoid being reported for being overcrowded and early in the morning everyone is out of the door , saying our goodbyes at the subway station

Its absolute lack of love that make Nigerian women hate house helps and husbands family, they would even treat their kitchen like its a sacred temple meant for only them.. whats the big deal if anyone cooks while the wife is away, and once she's back she microwaves it and eat? the other occupants in the house can make themselves useful by cleaning the house and making everywhere tidy, and in the evening after meal they can all share stories or watch a movie together

Thank you very much for abusing the women .Did you see the part she said only one room has a bed ?For goodness sake, you went to a house that has only one bed, won't you carry your babe from that house to some where else ? You want to turn a family house to NYSC camp ? In some situations you just have to use your head

13 Likes

Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 06, 2020
brownemmanuel43:

LOVE AND PEACE I PREACH AND SAME LOVE AND PEACE I PRAY FOR EVERY HOUSEHOLFS
Same here boss
Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by placeofallure(f): 9:42pm On May 06, 2020
There's more to this story than meet the eye. No sane man will send his wife parking for an excuse as flimsy as this. There will be some underlying issues that the couple is not letting out.

Some in-laws and their insensitive nature. How can 1,2,3 people bust in on someone unannounced? And in this present economy I am not against people coming outrightly but I don't like anything impromptu. And the goat head of a horseband too forming macho. He will prostrate before I return to that house.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by Friend22(m): 9:44pm On May 06, 2020
ManOfSteel2:
Family issues are best sorted out internally!

ManOfSteel will never interfere

This is why I never like solving marital r family issues through social medai.
I am not saying you don't sound advice here, bit I feel this isn't the place to do such.
Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by Exc2000: 9:58pm On May 06, 2020
Mypeople2:
Thank you very much for abusing the women .Did you see the part she said only one room has a bed ?For goodness sake, you went to a house that has only one bed, won't you carry your babe from that house to some where else ? You want to turn a family house to NYSC camp ? In some situations you just have to use your head

so your mother and blood brother cant spend two weeks in your rented house ... wonders shall never end, I wonder where family love vanished to in Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by Ruudy: 9:59pm On May 06, 2020
Millenniumlady:
The man just played himself he'll leave to regret the curse of his actions.......how dare you take side With your mother when i'm your wife which automatically makes me your new mum sad......Ladies never you marry a guy that's so close to his mum if you want a successful marriage.
who be this!!? What kind of bull shit!! U just drop here

3 Likes

Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by mechanics(m): 10:04pm On May 06, 2020
Hmmmm, this case is serious o, she should have known right from time this will happen, for his mother to be separated from his father is something she shouldn't have joked about during courtship, she should have ask questions and if no reasonable answer, she should have call it quit, she should meet her church members to intervene on her behalf or probably her Pastor.

1 Like

Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by Fhowe: 10:35pm On May 06, 2020
Some women take this me and my husband mentality too far .Obviously the husbands mother can’t stay there forever .Staying married requires a lot of patience there are other ways you can pass messages indirectly in the house and the other part gets the message . Back in the days our parents accommodated even total strangers for months and years and there was peace , i think this western mentality has eaten too deep into our ladies

5 Likes

Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 06, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Shut the Bleep up
forreal u no get sense... I don't expect u to have yet tho..all of una 15 ,16 years go just come online dey shook mouth for wetin pass your wisdom. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by davillian(m): 11:01pm On May 06, 2020
Mom is welcome anytime
But coming with my bro and his gf is a big no
Its either the girl leaves or both of them leaves
And if mum gets involve 3of them are leaving be that....
I don't take nonsense from anybody I don't really give a flying Bleep....

9 Likes

Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by davillian(m): 11:03pm On May 06, 2020
Millenniumlady:
The man just played himself he'll leave to regret the curse of his actions.......how dare you take side With your mother when i'm your wife which automatically makes me your new mum sad......Ladies never you marry a guy that's so close to his mum if you want a successful marriage.
Big fat lie
Regardless if a man is close to his mom or not
A stupid man is a stupid man

3 Likes

Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by Durchess(f): 11:19pm On May 06, 2020
OP, you said it started in march, this is may. Your story never complete.
Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by cooooooks(m): 11:42pm On May 06, 2020
Lool. Done men have done worse for less.

Sirvingeo:
There is more to this story. The husband will never drive his wife away just because she asked if his family will stay with them permanently.
Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by cooooooks(m): 11:43pm On May 06, 2020
The man wants to fvck his mom. You inconvenience your wife and yourself to remain a Mama's Boy?

Mtchew.
Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by Beverlyjean(f): 12:03am On May 07, 2020
instinct57vm:

Bros, speak for yourself! Lots of crazy dudes out there. Speaking this way means you’re short of experience. I’m not saying my friend is perfect but that’s the summary of what happened. Again speak for yourself

It's certain that u wanna take her away from her husband and u must have contributed in destroying the marriage...it's certain that u are a manipulator , u must hv advised her wrongly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by Treepower2000: 2:33am On May 07, 2020
solmus:

may you witness same as a mother, may your son treat you the same way you suggest someones mother be treated... may you son's wife also keep asking for when you would leave the house of the child you spent every penny you begged for online to train say amen if you agree to your own comment
I don't see any reason the old witch should come to her son's house with a second son and his girl friend. What kind of coup is that?

4 Likes

Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by instinct57vm(m): 5:11am On May 07, 2020
how old are you? Nairaland has given impetus to kids to chat with their elders on this forum. See me see trouble

1 Like

Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by instinct57vm(m): 5:28am On May 07, 2020
I agree there is love in sharing BUT you need to read this write up again and digest it. Circumstances differs on a case by case basis. moreso, hardly any marriage is free of problem in Nigeria when In-laws are present, an early marriage for that matter. Marriage is not as straightforward as some people think.

PS: It’s easier said what other people should be doing in their situation until we find ourselves in the same situation. It’s important to thread softly
Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by instinct57vm(m): 5:45am On May 07, 2020
baralatie:

don't you think the husband should have bought the foam and kitted one of the two remaining bedroom in the flat to cater his MOTHER

Leave that one let him be typing rubbish. If the woman buys the foam wats d husband supposed to be doing. No be him carry ppl come? The guy is so dumb mehn

5 Likes

Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by instinct57vm(m): 5:47am On May 07, 2020
Justbehave:
Both the man and his wife including you who is her friend. All of you are immature.

Another raving mad dingbat spotted!

1 Like

Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by instinct57vm(m): 5:48am On May 07, 2020
yuswrld20:

wateva wateva my wife is ma wife.she is a new mum 2 me.he is not supoz to do dat

Are u answering all these children on nairaland that will sit at the comfort of their parents lap and be typing rubbish

1 Like

Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by instinct57vm(m): 5:50am On May 07, 2020
brownemmanuel43:

ur mama born u well baba. The man is not mad to beat and send the wife away.
See, women always play the victim game in every issue in marriage. Op dat friend will not tell u the part she played that waranted the husband to beat her (I hate domestic violence) but if u hv been or seen the true colour of some women, to marry no hhhhungry u. Having worked in an NGO that deals on women right, i must confess that that ur friend has larger portion of blame here.

Uncle if you have females in your circus and you typed this then I wish them same thing that happened to this lady.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by instinct57vm(m): 5:52am On May 07, 2020
Wetabix:

The woman is always to be blame..if you hear say your in law beat your sister how you go feel.. Op tell your friend to move on the man already choose his mom over her

Are you minding that idiot, look at how he typed nonsense with confidence. Person wey that NGO go still sack

3 Likes

Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by instinct57vm(m): 5:55am On May 07, 2020
2buffagain:
IF this story is true,

then it means the OP is being a typical woman leaving out MASSIVE, meaty chunks from the story to manipulate the emotions of her audience.

People don't get thrown out of their house by their spouse by..."asking a question"....as you put it.

What exactly did she do?
Until that is answered, I am not an audience of these telemundo narratives.

Your post clearly shows u have a very huge knowledge gap. To broaden your knowledge, meet Lawyers or religious leaders, they will tell you this is nothing compared to the ridiculous things going on in some marriages or that ended some marriages. You need to acquire knowledge and u need to do it fast!

3 Likes

Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by instinct57vm(m): 5:58am On May 07, 2020
Wolgrace:
Incomplete story. The story is one-sidedly written to accuse the man and his family... The woman's victim card is so glaring in this story.

Op, tell us the truth.

I agree I couldn’t have typed everything word for word but this is the summary and key parts and from this summary. There’s nothing the husband will say that will justify his actions of sending his wife out 12am midnight. Yes I repeat 12am! You think everyone is sane? Pray u dnt meet insane ppl. The wife didn’t beat up the mother! That’s the only offence I consider grievous

4 Likes

Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by Nobody: 6:02am On May 07, 2020
Ningen:
Shit. Is like there's a vendetta on Nairaland to discourage single folks from getting married.

1 Like

Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by instinct57vm(m): 6:02am On May 07, 2020
MEGA4BILLION:
Why on earth will a couple sleep in a living room leaving their matrimonial bed and room for boyfriend and girlfriend. Well maybe they are yet to understand what marriage is. If the visitors occupies the couple's room why wouldn't they be in charge of the kitchen. From your naration the man is immature, he needs to be tutored and counseled about marriage. She should give him time. But we don't know the man's side of the story.

I have heard his own side. His side were petty and doesn’t hold water, you know when ppl say things to score cheap points that’s what his side was all about! Simply put, His side of the story doesn’t justify his actions

2 Likes

Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by instinct57vm(m): 6:06am On May 07, 2020
Mypeople2:

Are u minding all these ppl that will read to reply and not read to comprehend.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by instinct57vm(m): 6:10am On May 07, 2020
davillian:
Mom is welcome anytime
But coming with my bro and his gf is a big no
Its either the girl leaves or both of them leaves
And if mum gets involve 3of them are leaving be that....
I don't take nonsense from anybody I don't really give a flying Bleep....

Simple!
Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by instinct57vm(m): 6:11am On May 07, 2020
Durchess:
OP, you said it started in march, this is may. Your story never complete.

Early march, by early April d wife was out already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Court Marriage / Shameful Photos Of Men And Women Caught Having Sexxx (photos) / Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.