Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,104 members, 7,814,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Why Are Girls More Sexually Exploitative? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls More Sexually Exploitative? (941 Views)

Is It Bad How My Friend Handled An Exploitative Nigerian Girlfriend? (whatsapp C / Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? / Why Are "Ugly" Girls More Seductive Than Neat And Beautiful Girls?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Girls More Sexually Exploitative? by optimisticage(m): 4:29pm On May 06, 2020
While growing up, and accounts from other guys, even girls, teenage girls tend to more adventurous than males of same age bracket. They tend to initiate kiss, romance and sometimes sex. Is it that the sex hormones at that age is higher in girls than in boys of teenage age?
Re: Why Are Girls More Sexually Exploitative? by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 06, 2020
optimisticage:
While growing up, and accounts from other guys, even girls, teenage girls tend to more adventurous than males of same age bracket. They tend to initiate kiss, romance and sometimes sex. Is it that the sex hormones at that age is higher in girls than in boys of teenage age?
its both ways.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls More Sexually Exploitative? by Ballary(m): 5:01pm On May 06, 2020
optimisticage:

teenage girls like to exploit,if the like you, there is 80% chance that the will sleep with you.

it is at this age, money doesn't really matter much to them, the just want to explore and sleep with the handsome guys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls More Sexually Exploitative? by optimisticage(m): 5:28pm On May 06, 2020
Kekereekun123:
its both ways.
yea, I agree its both ways, but then, isn't it more on a high side with girls? Teenage girls tend to b more daring.my opinion though
Re: Why Are Girls More Sexually Exploitative? by optimisticage(m): 5:31pm On May 06, 2020
Ballary:

teenage girls like to exploit,if the like you, there is 80% chance that the will sleep with you.

it is at this age, money doesn't really matter much to them, the just want to explore and sleep with the handsome guys.
. I totally agree with u. Devoid of money and material stuff. Just pure love or should I say infatuation
Re: Why Are Girls More Sexually Exploitative? by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 06, 2020
optimisticage:
yea, I agree its both ways, but then, isn't it more on a high side with girls? Teenage girls tend to b more daring.my opinion though
so what should we do about it or can you change it. Girls reach puberty and develop faster than boys
Re: Why Are Girls More Sexually Exploitative? by optimisticage(m): 5:56pm On May 06, 2020
Kekereekun123:
so what should we do about it or can you change it. Girls reach puberty and develop faster than boys
. That is a very valid point. They attain puberty faster. Alas we r on same page. Their level of exposure is relatively higher than guys of same age, hence their being more adventurous
Re: Why Are Girls More Sexually Exploitative? by SavageResponse(m): 6:44pm On May 06, 2020
optimisticage:

The word you should use is "Adventurous" not "Exploitative"

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls More Sexually Exploitative? by optimisticage(m): 6:49pm On May 06, 2020
SavageResponse:

The word you should use is "Adventurous" not "Exploitative"
. Thanks for the correction. How about your candid opinion?
Re: Why Are Girls More Sexually Exploitative? by Ballary(m): 9:07pm On May 06, 2020
optimisticage:
. I totally agree with u. Devoid of money and material stuff. Just pure love or should I say infatuation
infatuation and willingness to explore.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dark N Lovely / I Think I Want Out / London Boy By Tegwolo Comedy �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.