Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,863 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

What Kind Of Questions Do You Hate When Chatting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Questions Do You Hate When Chatting (1752 Views)

+18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl / Why Do Men Hate When Their Women Cheat? / I Hate When Women Say They Suffered With A Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Questions Do You Hate When Chatting by smartest2020(m): 7:32pm On May 06, 2020
When we are chatting people ask us many question so what kind of question that people ask you! And you think its embrassing, boring or annoying!
In my book! I hate this what is the news?
Re: What Kind Of Questions Do You Hate When Chatting by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 06, 2020
Well, technically this one is not a question but I hate
"You didn't even ask of me after all these while"
Like, I could say the same to you.
Re: What Kind Of Questions Do You Hate When Chatting by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 06, 2020
'Have you eaten? '

'What did you eat'?

7 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Questions Do You Hate When Chatting by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:45pm On May 06, 2020
Did you miss me??
and How's the lock down angryangry
Re: What Kind Of Questions Do You Hate When Chatting by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:46pm On May 06, 2020
Ariza:
'Have you eaten? '
'What did you eat'?
Hope you've eaten?? angry

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Questions Do You Hate When Chatting by DanseMacabre(m): 7:46pm On May 06, 2020
Can you send me airtime

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Questions Do You Hate When Chatting by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 06, 2020
DanDeeBoss:
Hope you've eaten?? angry
You wan gimme food? angry
Re: What Kind Of Questions Do You Hate When Chatting by Aidejay(m): 7:56pm On May 06, 2020
I don't even like chatting seff.
Re: What Kind Of Questions Do You Hate When Chatting by Bashnigga(m): 8:12pm On May 06, 2020
You just forgot about me

& these days I'm getting tired of the question "How's the lockdown?"

Re: What Kind Of Questions Do You Hate When Chatting by GeneralPula: 8:16pm On May 06, 2020
Ariza:
'Have you eaten? '

'What did you eat'?

Smiless.. I want to be caring, I want to be caring, nah hin make some guys to dey ask that question.
Re: What Kind Of Questions Do You Hate When Chatting by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:17pm On May 06, 2020
Ariza:
'Have you eaten? '

'What did you eat'?

Thank God say nor be only me cheesy

I hate that question ehn angry angry
Re: What Kind Of Questions Do You Hate When Chatting by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 06, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

The last time a guy asked me that question on phone, but for the respect I have for him, I would have dragged him. However I didn't let it go either, i made jest of it, literally mocked him and continued the conversation that lasted 2hrs.

I believe some ask those questions to show they care not because they don't have anything to say. At least He showed me that.

But to Me, it's senseless. grin

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Questions Do You Hate When Chatting by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:27pm On May 06, 2020
Ariza:
The last time a guy asked me that question on phone, but for the respect I have for him, I would have dragged him. However I didn't let it go either, i made jest of it, literally mocked him and continued the conversation that lasted 2hrs.

I believe some ask those questions to show they care not because they don't have anything to say. At least He showed me that.
Yes I know I just don't like it.
Sometimes I just have to answer depending on the person talking to me or I ignore.

I care a lot but when I ask about someone one question I never ask is if they have eaten or what they ate I just don't like to ask I don't know why though grin some of my friends know better than to ask me that. sad sad

Anyway it is just a way of showing you care but that one does not work on me grin

Very senseless angry
Re: What Kind Of Questions Do You Hate When Chatting by CAPSLOCKED: 9:27pm On May 06, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

"HOW D CORONA?"
Re: What Kind Of Questions Do You Hate When Chatting by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:28pm On May 06, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

"HOW D CORONA?"

E dey one side grin
Re: What Kind Of Questions Do You Hate When Chatting by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 06, 2020
GeneralPula:

Smiless.. I want to be caring, I want to be caring, nah hin make some guys to dey ask that question.

grin grin grin grin

But you too go get your own nah, tell me what's the question? grin
Re: What Kind Of Questions Do You Hate When Chatting by CAPSLOCKED: 9:29pm On May 06, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

E dey one side grin
"HOW D PALLIATIVES"
Re: What Kind Of Questions Do You Hate When Chatting by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:31pm On May 06, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

"HOW D PALLIATIVES"
Caps these your questions ehn cheesy cheesy

Palliatives nor reach my side ooo cry
Re: What Kind Of Questions Do You Hate When Chatting by CAPSLOCKED: 9:32pm On May 06, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:
Caps these your questions ehn cheesy cheesy
Palliatives nor reach my side ooo cry
"KK"
Re: What Kind Of Questions Do You Hate When Chatting by CAPSLOCKED: 9:37pm On May 06, 2020
CHATTING WITH STRANGERS AS LONG AS THIS NIGERIA IS CONCERNED IS ONE OF THE MOST DIFFICULT JOBS IN THIS WORLD, SO I DON'T EXPECT ANYTHING MORE THAN SESSIONS OF Q&A'S.

FROM AN EARLY AGE I LEARNED TO TICKLE MY TESTICLES INSTEAD OF EXCHANGING MESSAGES WITH RANDOM, OFTEN BORING AND MENTALLY DULL PEOPLE OVER THE INTERNET. TILL DATE, NOT ONCE HAVE I HAD ANYTHING TO REGRET ABOUT.
Re: What Kind Of Questions Do You Hate When Chatting by drezzyx(m): 9:37pm On May 06, 2020
I dont usually do this
You know nah?
see question .

Pls can you send me airtime
Pls can you send me 1000naira.

NO NO I DON'T LIKE THIS TYPE OF QUESTIONS ATTACHED WITH BEGGING.
Re: What Kind Of Questions Do You Hate When Chatting by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:40pm On May 06, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

CAN'T BELIEVE YOU MISSED IT.
I didn't get what you were playing at
Re: What Kind Of Questions Do You Hate When Chatting by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 06, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Yes I know I just don't like it.
Sometimes I just have to answer depending on the person talking to me or I ignore.

I care a lot but when I ask about someone one question I never ask is if they have eaten or what they ate I just don't like to ask I don't know why though grin some of my friends know better than to ask me that. sad sad

Anyway it is just a way of showing you care but that one does not work on me grin

Very senseless angry
Lol.... But if we are to examine the question, its not that bad. Perhaps how it has become a cliche and how the question is asked is what made it senseless.

Let's look at it from this perspective, two foodie in relationship may inquire of each other's food intake because it is part of what they share in common. Although the question may come as "what's for dinner? Or lunch or whatever.

Two, judging by how Nigerians define "wellness " Food is a major criteria. So a Nigerian guy or girl may ask if a person as eaten, it simply asking if the person is okay.

Lots of things are attached to that question, it became silly when random persons use it as a pick up line. Funny enough most only remember responses to the questions for as long as they are said. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Questions Do You Hate When Chatting by CAPSLOCKED: 9:43pm On May 06, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

I didn't get what you were playing at

LOL, WROTE IN QUOTES SO YOU'D FIGURE IT OUT. WHY WOULD CAPSLOCKED EVER ASK "HOW D PALLIATIVES" cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Questions Do You Hate When Chatting by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:47pm On May 06, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL, WROTE IN QUOTES SO YOU'D FIGURE IT OUT. WHY WOULD CAPSLOCKED EVER ASK "HOW D PALLIATIVES" cheesy
Oh cheesy cheesy sorry my bad grin
I was kinda suprised about the quotation marks but my mind just didn't go there cheesy

I am guilty of the first question. cheesy
Mine usually goes like this
How the corona holiday? grin
Re: What Kind Of Questions Do You Hate When Chatting by CAPSLOCKED: 9:54pm On May 06, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Oh cheesy cheesy sorry my bad grin
I was kinda suprised about the quotation marks but my mind just didn't go there cheesy

I am guilty of the first question. cheesy
Mine usually goes like this
How the corona holiday? grin

I GOT "HOW D CORONA" AND DISHED OUT "HOW D PALLIATIVES", BEFORE SIGNING OFF WITH "KK".
LET'S GET DUMBER TOGETHER. grin

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Questions Do You Hate When Chatting by Allaboutkatiee(f): 9:58pm On May 06, 2020
smartest2020:
When we are chatting people ask us many question so what kind of question that people ask you! And you think its embrassing, boring or annoying!
In my book! I hate this what is the news?

So tell me about yourself
This question gets to me,so annoying angry
Re: What Kind Of Questions Do You Hate When Chatting by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 06, 2020
Allaboutkatiee:

So tell me about yourself
This question gets to me,so annoying angry
Lol... Same here. Like I begin to wonder, do I start from how I was formed? Or end with how long my nails are? grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Questions Do You Hate When Chatting by Offpoint: 10:07pm On May 06, 2020
Come over...
*Are you living alone?
Re: What Kind Of Questions Do You Hate When Chatting by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:09pm On May 06, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

I GOT "HOW D CORONA" AND DISHED OUT "HOW D PALLIATIVES", BEFORE SIGNING OFF WITH "KK".
LET'S GET DUMBER TOGETHER. grin
Caps,How the corona?
cheesy
Oya ask me how the palliatives then I reply with "KK" grin grin

Funny grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Questions Do You Hate When Chatting by Thelucifer666(m): 10:25pm On May 06, 2020
Why are you using the name lucifer ?
Cuz I dont Bleep you with your moronic abrahamic god.
Re: What Kind Of Questions Do You Hate When Chatting by dukeprince50: 10:33pm On May 06, 2020
Thelucifer666:
Why are you using the name lucifer ?
Cuz I dont Bleep you with your moronic abrahamic god.
how do u feel about ur moniker? What inspired it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Real Experience But Weird / I Will Teach You How To Get Any Girl You Want. Get In Here!!! / I’m Taking A Break

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.