Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,359 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Real Experience But Weird - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Real Experience But Weird (1754 Views)

A Sad Experience, But A Happy Growth. / My Inner Monologue (real Experience Dating Nigerian Men) / My Shocking & Weird Christmas Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Experience But Weird by Reggaemich(m): 10:15am On Feb 07, 2021
When I was Sleeping in the morning,My mum called me to ask me were I kept the New toothpaste.
I told her, I kept it in the fridge were we do usually keep it.

She checked and could not find it there. She came to tell me so I stood up from my bed and followed her to check it were I kept it and to my surprise it was not there, so we checked properly to find it everywhere possible both inside of the fridge and also around it, both the bathroom, toilet but we could not find it.

So she went to the dustbin to pick up the previously used toothpaste, so as to manage to squeeze any available paste inside, so she could brush up and leave the house because she was already late in going to the shop.

So I went back to sleep, At around 9am , I woke up and then started doing my early morning chores or routine at home,after I was through with my chores.
I decided to browse with my phone to pass time, at around 12.30pm.

I decided to brush my teeth, so my mind pricked me to Open the fridge, and check for the missing toothpaste again. Lo and behold, it was there, at that spot were both I and my Mom looked for it but could not find it.
Out of curiosity ,I called my mum and asked her, did she later see the new toothpaste when I was Asleep and she said No, that it was the finished toothpaste she picked up from the dustbin that she managed to squeeze and use.

Then I told her what I saw, when I opened the fridge that the New toothpaste was there and she started arguing that it cannot be there. That both of us searched the fridge thoroughly but could not find it there. Then how come the New toothpaste was now in the fridge.
Both I and my mum was dumbfounded.

Who has Experienced Something Strange as this

Please Share your Experience!!!
Re: Real Experience But Weird by BlueAir: 10:17am On Feb 07, 2021
Make I no talk my mind
Re: Real Experience But Weird by illicit(m): 10:24am On Feb 07, 2021
shocked
Re: Real Experience But Weird by gfon(m): 10:28am On Feb 07, 2021
No be only una dey use the paste na....na with legions

5 Likes

Re: Real Experience But Weird by DaddyRochie1642: 10:48am On Feb 07, 2021
Your mother used toothpaste from dustbin to brush according to you grin .... What happened to buying "Mint gum" to chew and use for the day.
Re: Real Experience But Weird by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 07, 2021
So Na because Of Common Toothpaste Nai U Write Dis Long Epistle? U Funny No Be Small. U Suppose To Be Woman.

1 Share

Re: Real Experience But Weird by kinkybabie11(f): 10:57am On Feb 07, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Your mother used toothpaste from dustbin to brush according to you grin .... What happened to buying "Mint gum" to chew and use for the day.
Could be true... I don’t believe chewing mint gum will keep my mouth clean and fresh for the day
Re: Real Experience But Weird by Reggaemich(m): 10:58am On Feb 07, 2021
gfon:
No be only una dey use the paste na....na with legions
Expantiate

Legion of wetin
Re: Real Experience But Weird by Reggaemich(m): 11:00am On Feb 07, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

angry angry
Re: Real Experience But Weird by Ojb194616: 11:02am On Feb 07, 2021
Had little experience like that. It was with my perfume. I looked for it everywhere in my room, checked my table , checked everywhere. Lo and behold after some minutes of searching I saw it on the table I checked several times, not placed under something...but on the tip of the table. I took it as something strange but normal anyway. But i know something happened that day.
Re: Real Experience But Weird by UwaMmebii(m): 11:08am On Feb 07, 2021
Guy buy another toothpaste
Re: Real Experience But Weird by MediMedi(m): 11:14am On Feb 07, 2021
Reggaemich:
Expantiate
Legion of wetin
OKponu he don't even know what legion is? Ayyaaa
Re: Real Experience But Weird by Offpoint1: 11:27am On Feb 07, 2021
The paste was there all the time, your brain just ignored it and your mom's own too.

It's normal because you both weren't calm.

It happens to all humans, sometimes what you're looking for is right in your hands.

I once woke up one morning searching for my dxck to go take a piss, I searched for over 30 minutes I couldn't find my own dxck, I gave up and went to back to sleep. It wasn't until I woke, before I realized the dxck searched the whole time was beneath my legs.
Re: Real Experience But Weird by Reggaemich(m): 11:37am On Feb 07, 2021
Guy u are funny O

But in the case of the Newtoothpate, we searched thoroughly for it in the fridge for minutes but couldn't find it.

And never forget the saying,
Two heads are better than One , meaning if I did not c it, my mum should have seen it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Experience But Weird by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 07, 2021
so they're still people like the op in this country?
Re: Real Experience But Weird by u3man(m): 1:27pm On Feb 07, 2021
Reggaemich:
When I was Sleeping in the morning,My mum called me to ask me were I kept the New toothpaste.
I told her, I kept it in the fridge were we do usually keep it.

She checked and could not find it there. She came to tell me so I stood up from my bed and followed her to check it were I kept it and to my surprise it was not there, so we checked properly to find it everywhere possible both inside of the fridge and also around it, both the bathroom, toilet but we could not find it.

So she went to the dustbin to pick up the previously used toothpaste, so as to manage to squeeze any available paste inside, so she could brush up and leave the house because she was already late in going to the shop.

So I went back to sleep, At around 9am , I woke up and then started doing my early morning chores or routine at home,after I was through with my chores.
I decided to browse with my phone to pass time, at around 12.30pm.

I decided to brush my teeth, so my mind pricked me to Open the fridge, and check for the missing toothpaste again. Lo and behold, it was there, at that spot were both I and my Mom looked for it but could not find it.
Out of curiosity ,I called my mum and asked her, did she later see the new toothpaste when I was Asleep and she said No, that it was the finished toothpaste she picked up from the dustbin that she managed to squeeze and use.

Then I told her what I saw, when I opened the fridge that the New toothpaste was there and she started arguing that it cannot be there. That both of us searched the fridge thoroughly but could not find it there. Then how come the New toothpaste was now in the fridge.
Both I and my mum was dumbfounded.

Who has Experienced Something Strange as this

Please Share your Experience!!!
As for me, I will not use the toothpaste
Re: Real Experience But Weird by mathscrusader: 1:59pm On Feb 07, 2021
I have experienced this same thing with my mom and same toothpaste too.

My mom wanted to brush but couldn't find. She called me, we both search and search and search for it, no where to find this past.

Everybody in the house said same thing,that its in the basket where it's usually left...

Till date , that past is not found

Am just surprise to hear U say u had same experience ...
Re: Real Experience But Weird by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 07, 2021
Reggaemich:

Expantiate

Legion of wetin
dude legion na group of demons grin No insult intended but you mumu die grin
Re: Real Experience But Weird by Reggaemich(m): 2:29pm On Feb 07, 2021
Masonkaycares:
dude legion na group of demons grin No insult intended but you mumu die grin
Non taken
Re: Real Experience But Weird by realman42: 5:47pm On Feb 07, 2021
Offpoint1:
The paste was there all the time, your brain just ignored it and your mom's own too.

It's normal because you both weren't calm.

It happens to all humans, sometimes what you're looking for is right in your hands.

I once woke up one morning searching for my dxck to go take a piss, I searched for over 30 minutes I couldn't find my own dxck, I gave up and went to back to sleep. It wasn't until I woke, before I realized the dxck searched the whole time was beneath my legs.
Wat d Bleep?!
Re: Real Experience But Weird by MacDodger: 7:12pm On Feb 07, 2021
kinkybabie11:

Could be true... I don’t believe chewing mint gum will keep my mouth clean and fresh for the day
your ass make sense wink

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, What If You Catch Your Man/yor Toaster Eating Biscuit?? (SHOCKING NEWS) / Freedom From Sexual Slavery / Marry Igbo Man - Lady Shares Why Other Ladies Should Get Themselves An Igbo Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.