Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Are You Really in Love With Your Partner? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Really in Love With Your Partner? (1331 Views)

The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. / How Do U Know If A Guy Is Really In Love With You? / How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Really in Love With Your Partner? by Jenifa1: 11:12am On Jan 12, 2011
Omolola1:

yaaaay! how u take know dat one na? anyway, am veri sure ds isnt about e-love, its d real syd, ryt?

it was a joke.
but it is all over nairaland. u be celebrity for hia  wink

@topic,
so far, the girls are in love. the guys are not. hmmm more answers plz.
Re: Are You Really in Love With Your Partner? by Omolola1(f): 11:15am On Jan 12, 2011
dont mind dem guys, dem like to dey pretend
Re: Are You Really in Love With Your Partner? by Orikinla(m): 11:16am On Jan 12, 2011
She is the balm that healed my wounds
She is the nectar of my soul
She is the muse of my spirit
She the queen of my heart
She is Nkemdirim
She is God sent to me.
Re: Are You Really in Love With Your Partner? by Jenifa1: 12:19pm On Jan 12, 2011
Orikinla your posts suggest that your wife/girlfriend or whatever has fully chained and bound you forever with her love potion and nothing can free you*. wow this is great. more answers plzz.
I have a theory that some people fall in love easier than others. do you agree?

*not that you want to be fred anyways  wink.
Re: Are You Really in Love With Your Partner? by amefi(m): 12:34pm On Jan 12, 2011
Jenifa_:

^ una don come again. undecided
aren't you 190's e-girlfriend abi na e-ex-girlfriend? I lost track.
anyways congrats. i'm just pulling your leg tongue cool

she is 190 ex e-gf, i'm in charge nw. i dey run fins wif her nw.
Re: Are You Really in Love With Your Partner? by Omolola1(f): 12:39pm On Jan 12, 2011
lol @ amefi, How re u enjoying London?
Re: Are You Really in Love With Your Partner? by amefi(m): 12:45pm On Jan 12, 2011
Omolola1:

lol @ amefi, How re u enjoying London?

london is just there o, it cud b better off if u were wif me here. i really miss u tho. hope u r gud too. i sha c u latr in d yr.

cheers.
Re: Are You Really in Love With Your Partner? by Omolola1(f): 12:48pm On Jan 12, 2011
lol, alryt o! enjoy yourself

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help; Love Or Lust? / pls / How Possible Can Dis Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.