Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,407 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Why Does The Wife Of An Igbo Man Stays As Home - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does The Wife Of An Igbo Man Stays As Home (1719 Views)

We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room / Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) / The Wife Of The Kitchen Stool Headmaster Speaks About The Sextape Saga (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does The Wife Of An Igbo Man Stays As Home by Xtdott(m): 8:18pm On May 06, 2020
Why does the wife of an Igbo man stays as home

1 Like

Re: Why Does The Wife Of An Igbo Man Stays As Home by godofuck231: 8:25pm On May 06, 2020
if she leaves and the house gets burgled na die , igbo men de put money inside garri bag keep for house or travel, his money is in the house!

6 Likes

Re: Why Does The Wife Of An Igbo Man Stays As Home by Millenniumlady(f): 8:28pm On May 06, 2020
Waiting i dey go outside go find when my husband dey supply me with enough money

3 Likes

Re: Why Does The Wife Of An Igbo Man Stays As Home by NextD18: 8:32pm On May 06, 2020
Because Igbo wives are not hoes that visits their boyfriends when their husband goes out.

6 Likes

Re: Why Does The Wife Of An Igbo Man Stays As Home by donbachi(m): 8:37pm On May 06, 2020
Oby ezekwesili,late dora akunyili,chimamanda adichie,kema chikwe,senator ekwunife,okonjo iweala.

3 Likes

Re: Why Does The Wife Of An Igbo Man Stays As Home by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 06, 2020
NextD18:
Because Igbo wives are not hoes that visits their boyfriends when their husband goes out.

they invite their boyfriends over?

6 Likes

Re: Why Does The Wife Of An Igbo Man Stays As Home by Romanoff(f): 8:39pm On May 06, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Waiting i dey go outside go find when my husband dey supply me with enough money

While he's making an impact in the society, you'd only be known for being a wife, sister and a mother.

Aim high sis, Dora, Ngozi, Chimamanda are married Igbo wives too.

4 Likes

Re: Why Does The Wife Of An Igbo Man Stays As Home by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 06, 2020
should be lack of ambition.
Re: Why Does The Wife Of An Igbo Man Stays As Home by DanseMacabre(m): 8:41pm On May 06, 2020
See spelling sef you no fit spell na tribalism full your empty brain.

Die it!

6 Likes

Re: Why Does The Wife Of An Igbo Man Stays As Home by Millenniumlady(f): 8:41pm On May 06, 2020
Romanoff:

While he's making an impact in the society, you'd only be known for being a wife, sister and a mother.

Aim high sis, Dora, Ngozi, Chimamanda are married Igbo wives too.
While I'll be building mansions in my fathers house and make sure his property are in our kids name
Re: Why Does The Wife Of An Igbo Man Stays As Home by Romanoff(f): 8:43pm On May 06, 2020
Millenniumlady:
While I'll be building mansions in my fathers house and make sure his property are in our kids name

That's all you want as an achievement?

Do you have a university degree?

4 Likes

Re: Why Does The Wife Of An Igbo Man Stays As Home by astonishmentss: 8:46pm On May 06, 2020
Xtdott:

because women are treated as property in their culture.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does The Wife Of An Igbo Man Stays As Home by Elumity414(m): 8:46pm On May 06, 2020
�Oracle TV � �
Get Hot and be bored free��
�MCM/WCW
�� rated video
�weekend giveaway �
�funny post��
�advertisement �
�confession night
�fuckroom���
And lot more

https:///2349064669471?text=Welcome%20to%20Oracle%20TV,erotic%20stuff%20and%20lot%20more,name%20is%20___%0ARefer%20by%20%E2%80%94%E2%80%94%0A

1 Like

Re: Why Does The Wife Of An Igbo Man Stays As Home by MJBOLT: 8:56pm On May 06, 2020
we have wives of igbo men that stay at home and wives of igbo men that work undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does The Wife Of An Igbo Man Stays As Home by CAPSLOCKED: 9:06pm On May 06, 2020
Xtdott:

I'M NOT SURE YOU HAVE ANYTHING USEFUL TO SAY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Does The Wife Of An Igbo Man Stays As Home by Millenniumlady(f): 9:12pm On May 06, 2020
Romanoff:

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

1 Like

Re: Why Does The Wife Of An Igbo Man Stays As Home by Missmossy(f): 9:28pm On May 06, 2020
Millenniumlady:
This is funny walahi grin grin
Re: Why Does The Wife Of An Igbo Man Stays As Home by Xtdott(m): 9:46pm On May 06, 2020
Am not SAYING something am ASKING something

CAPSLOCKED:

I'M NOT SURE YOU HAVE ANYTHING USEFUL TO SAY.

1 Like

Re: Why Does The Wife Of An Igbo Man Stays As Home by Xtdott(m): 9:47pm On May 06, 2020
Hmmmmm, wife of supplier..

Millenniumlady:
Re: Why Does The Wife Of An Igbo Man Stays As Home by Xtdott(m): 9:48pm On May 06, 2020
Yess!!!! What happened to them..

donbachi:
Oby ezekwesili,late dora akunyili,chimamanda adichie,kema chikwe,senator ekwunife,okonjo iweala.
Re: Why Does The Wife Of An Igbo Man Stays As Home by Romanoff(f): 9:56pm On May 06, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

You shouldn't have wasted your time and your parents' money though.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does The Wife Of An Igbo Man Stays As Home by Xtdott(m): 9:56pm On May 06, 2020
[img][/img]

Re: Why Does The Wife Of An Igbo Man Stays As Home by Kennyswag: 10:14pm On May 06, 2020
So where should they stay? On the road?..
Re: Why Does The Wife Of An Igbo Man Stays As Home by Xtdott(m): 10:32pm On May 06, 2020
No in the Air!!! This wan has not lived with Igbo people before.

Kennyswag:
So where should they stay? On the road?..
Re: Why Does The Wife Of An Igbo Man Stays As Home by mrblessed(m): 11:04pm On May 06, 2020
As usual, no statistics or empirical quantification to substantiate what is purely a lame and feeble attack on an ethnic group. The Op should know that a lot of women are strongly competing with men in the workforce today occasion, in part, by global women emancipation movement and the democratisation of labour. Igbo women have a fair share of these jobs because of the firm root western education has taken in Igbo land, and Igbo women are well educated.

The idea that Igbo women are predominantly house wives will forever remain a figment of your imagination. When they are not doing white collar jobs, being self-employed as an artisan, engage in petty trading, they support their husbands' businesses. To be sure, indolence is not an attribute of Igbo women, neither do they stay at home to take care of the kids.

1 Like

Re: Why Does The Wife Of An Igbo Man Stays As Home by Kennyswag: 1:46pm On May 07, 2020
Xtdott:
No in the Air!!! This wan has not lived with Igbo people before.

why should I live with igbo people?
Re: Why Does The Wife Of An Igbo Man Stays As Home by Xtdott(m): 11:21pm On May 07, 2020
This one na aboki

Kennyswag:
why should I live with igbo people?
Re: Why Does The Wife Of An Igbo Man Stays As Home by Kennyswag: 1:05pm On May 08, 2020
Xtdott:
This one na aboki

your father
Re: Why Does The Wife Of An Igbo Man Stays As Home by frozen70(f): 2:56pm On May 08, 2020
Xtdott:

The simple truth is that an igbo man doesn't want his wife to work

They believe they can take care of the home and be the alpha male at home, where he gets all attention and respect that he will need at home and at the same time have time for him when he needs her

Attending to children are always a difficult task and only few men understands that

But the way the economy is going, any man that wants to cater alone for the wife and family is a supper man but should watch his health

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Does The Wife Of An Igbo Man Stays As Home by Liliantalks: 3:00pm On May 08, 2020
At part from well educated career Igbo women !! The normal life of an Igbo woman is to support her husbands business, which is technically also hers .

Definitely as time goes on when the business is well stabilized, she has little or nothing to do than hv her money coming to her account monthly. With home maintenance funds from her husband. Some start another business eg provision , while some just sit at home.
Re: Why Does The Wife Of An Igbo Man Stays As Home by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 08, 2020
Re: Why Does The Wife Of An Igbo Man Stays As Home by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 08, 2020
Romanoff:

what's University degree? All that matter is happiness. If she finds happiness in such lifestyle how is that your business?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Learn From My Past Little Simps Mistakes.. / Am I Overthinking Or Is My Fiancée Actually Proud? / Top Hot 10 S*x Positions That Would Make Your Partner Beg For More (see This)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.