Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Flower Delivery Service In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Flower Delivery Service In Nigeria? (12900 Views)

Konga Self Delivery Service At Portharcourt And Abuja / Buy a Highly Profitable Business Plan.."Cooking gas home delivery service" / Why Is Customer Service In Nigeria So Aggressive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flower Delivery Service In Nigeria? by comechop(m): 7:02am On Jan 12, 2011
Any such thing exists? When I was in Naija, I never heard of a professional one.

Thing is, my girl is moving back to Nigeria for a bit - I already have a habit of sending her flowers at least once or more every month, and I dont plan on stopping.

Any one know of good places that can delivery good quality flowers in ABJ, LAG or PH?

Thanks!
Re: Flower Delivery Service In Nigeria? by Dyt(f): 8:20am On Jan 12, 2011
Talk o
cos if u no talk dem no go give u ansa o
Re: Flower Delivery Service In Nigeria? by iyatrustee(f): 8:25am On Jan 12, 2011
what kind of flower? Hibiscus? Rose of Barbados? queen of the night or which kind flower? angry angry angry angry
Re: Flower Delivery Service In Nigeria? by Jenifa1: 8:35am On Jan 12, 2011
comechop:

Any such thing exists? When I was in Naija, I never heard of a professional one.

Thing is, my girl is moving back to Nigeria for a bit - I already have a habit of sending her flowers at least once or more every month, and I dont plan on stopping.

Any one know of good places that can delivery good quality flowers in ABJ, LAG or PH?

Thanks!

p.s - yes my girl is Nigerian, but she is one of those rare kinds that appreciates romantic gestures like flowers, notes instead of your typica. . . . well let me not go there before I vex my NL sisters.

lol. there are many ways to show romantic gesture. no need to criticize those who don't believe in monthly or weekly flowers to show your love.

anyways, to answer your question/ give you advice:
how long is she in naija for? I would have said wait till she comes back and then resume your 'activity' but then I'm thinking since she's in Naija, she might appreciate getting flowers even more esp since the varieties and breeds will be more exotic i will assume.
the only suggestion I think will work is to try to contact event organizers. you can google them as i'm sure nigerians like to party and there are many event planners out there. esp. wedding planners. they should have the contacts for floral stores.
you can pay the store a one time fee to deliver flowers to your gf every month i'm sure that arrangement can be made. otherwise, I don't think you can order from abroad through any intl website. most do not trust naija to do business there beside, the demand is very low. I will assume only SA and other places with oyinbo population will patronize them most.

goodluck!!
Re: Flower Delivery Service In Nigeria? by Jenifa1: 8:46am On Jan 12, 2011
actually i just did some google search and actually they may exist in naija. I will STRONGLY suggest you call the floral store to confirm that deliveries are made in Nigeria though.

google keywords: ftd flowers nigeria

example:
http://www.simonsaysroses.com/nigeria-flowers.htm (sevice to nigeria is not currently available. but call them anyways to ask if there are other ways/ sites you could use).
http://www.otlobward.com/owindex.asp?countryid=228

you do the rest of the work abeg.
Re: Flower Delivery Service In Nigeria? by comechop(m): 5:02pm On Jan 12, 2011
thnx Jenifa - u too much
Re: Flower Delivery Service In Nigeria? by amdman: 6:11pm On Jan 12, 2011
Park and Shop on Adeola Odeku, Victoria Island renders this service.
Re: Flower Delivery Service In Nigeria? by hbabe(f): 7:15pm On Jan 12, 2011
There are so many places in Lagos that one offer such services but they take cash and I am not sure of online payment. We have Flowerstalk used to be on Awolwo Road, Flower 'n' You in Ikoyi and Gethsemane in VI.
Re: Flower Delivery Service In Nigeria? by CyberG: 12:24am On Jan 13, 2011
NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIJJJJJJJJJJJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I checked one of the websites to see what the flowers cost and $471 for rose flowers?? ~$100 in Nigeria? I guess these flowers are made of gold or something??
Re: Flower Delivery Service In Nigeria? by MrCork17: 11:55am On Jan 13, 2011
only Witch doctors deliver flowers in Nigeria. they dont hav florist! angry(no oofeinse)
Re: Flower Delivery Service In Nigeria? by koolchicco: 12:07pm On Jan 13, 2011
iyatrustee:

what kind of flower? Hibiscus? Rose of Barbados? queen of the night or which kind flower? angry angry angry angry

PMSL. Water-leaf Flower! grin
Re: Flower Delivery Service In Nigeria? by iyatrustee(f): 12:15pm On Jan 13, 2011
^^^^ cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Flower Delivery Service In Nigeria? by ace2ice(f): 1:20pm On Oct 17, 2011
Oh there is one site where you can view the actual flowers and gifts, order, pay online and have em delivered to your loved ones in Lagos!

its at www.0700flowers.com.ng

Thank me later wink
Re: Flower Delivery Service In Nigeria? by FrancisAde: 3:26pm On Feb 06, 2012
I have the Best Flower Delivery Service for you in Nigeria: The best part is that they are available in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt. I have been sending my girlfriend flowers for every occasion. I have yet to see flowers that are as beautiful as these, that last as long, delivered as efficiently and at the price they are sold at for the same quality in Nigeria.

The company that I have my flowers delivered from is called Floral Inspirations. They even have the easiest number to remember - 0809 356 9377 (0809 Flowers). You just can't forget it! They have the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen. I have been sending my girlfriend flowers through them and she has been "wowed" everytime. In fact, we even got them to deliver flowers for our apartment every week. Since I've encountered Floral Inspirations, I have told all my friends about them. I've even had friends use them for their events, weddings, parties etc. and the service has been brilliant.

Check out their website www.floralinspirationsltd.com. I have already placed my order with them for Valentine's Day and have got all my friends to do the same. Have a look at the e-blast that they sent me and order your flowers through them. You won't be disappointed.

Re: Flower Delivery Service In Nigeria? by Kuete: 4:09am On Feb 08, 2012
VALENTINE FLOWERS AND GIFTS?

Check out www.0700flowers.com.ng

They deliver flowers and gifts anywhere in LAGOS, ABUJA, PORT HARCOURT and INTERNATIONALLY in over 140 countries worldwide. Their packaging and Delivery service is top notch.

Beautiful thing is that you can view, order and pay online from the comfort of your home or office. Lots of bouquets to choose from. International standard. You can't afford to miss ordering from them this Valentine.
Re: Flower Delivery Service In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:57am On Feb 08, 2012
We also deliver bitter leaf flowers. Comes in form of dry and fresh.

You can use it for valentine special, for medicine for heart break, injury and hunger quench.

For more info, contact me on info@onugbu.com smiley smiley
Re: Flower Delivery Service In Nigeria? by snthesis(m): 7:53am On Feb 08, 2012
Vikin:

We also deliver bitter leaf flowers. Comes in form of dry and fresh.

You can use it for valentine special, for medicine for heart break, injury and hunger quench.

For more info, contact me on info@onugbu.com smiley smiley
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Flower Delivery Service In Nigeria? by shivrenaine: 12:03pm On May 23, 2012
Send flowers to Canada online via Flowersnext.com’s wide network of local florists in Canada. Same day online flowers delivery is also available with fresh and beautiful flowers guaranteed Send flowers to Canada[quote author=snthesis]

Re: Flower Delivery Service In Nigeria? by shivrenaine: 12:04pm On May 23, 2012
[quote author=shivrenaine]Send flowers to Canada online via Flowersnext.com’s wide network of local florists in Canada. Same day online flowers delivery is also available with fresh and beautiful flowers guaranteed
Re: Flower Delivery Service In Nigeria? by Ayeka: 1:31pm On Jun 08, 2012
Hi comechop,

In case you're still looking, check out our website: www.ayekashopology.com. We cater specifically to individuals like you who live abroad and want to send gifts to family and friends back home. This means you can pay online - no need for bank wire. You can currently order mainly rose arrangements but we'll be adding mixed bouquets next month.

Feel free to email me at orders@ayekashopology.com if you have any questions.

Omo
Re: Flower Delivery Service In Nigeria? by snthesis(m): 11:42pm On Jun 08, 2012
Ayeka: Hi comechop,

In case you're still looking, check out our website: www.ayekashopology.com. We cater specifically to individuals like you who live abroad and want to send gifts to family and friends back home. This means you can pay online - no need for bank wire. You can currently order mainly rose arrangements but we'll be adding mixed bouquets next month.

Feel free to email me at orders@ayekashopology.com if you have any questions.

Omo
wow !! this is really cool.
please can you help deliver fresh vegetable leaves to my house, i dont like my babe going to the marketgrin
Re: Flower Delivery Service In Nigeria? by mystikal(m): 1:16am On Sep 27, 2012
Where can I get beautiful gift flowers in abuja or PH please?
Re: Flower Delivery Service In Nigeria? by Daydah: 9:10am On Nov 13, 2012
call Roses & Daisies - 0806 646 5554 for flower deliveries in Abuja.
They're really good
Re: Flower Delivery Service In Nigeria? by Raf1(f): 12:31pm On Jan 28, 2013
Order your Valentine's Day Flowers today and have them delivered FREE!
Call 0806 646 5554 or 0807 251 4339 or visit http://dore77.wix.com/randd#!online-boutique/c1moz to place your orders

Please note: delivery available in Abuja only
Re: Flower Delivery Service In Nigeria? by rosety: 7:52pm On Jan 29, 2013
Rosety Gardens delivers flowers in Lagos. Any type of arrangement is game for us as we are primary importers of the finest blooms in Nigeria. Our Abuja office is temporarily closed but we should resume by the 2nd quarter of the year.
Check out our Facebook page Rosety Gardens and our website at www.rosetygardens.com and call 08025697479
Re: Flower Delivery Service In Nigeria? by floralfantasyng: 9:50pm On Jan 06, 2015
FLORAL FANTASY provides flower arrangements for events, banquets, offices & homes.

Exquisite silk flower arrangements that lasts a lifetime, fresh flower arrangements available on request, all handmade by our exceptionally skilled florists.

Contact us now to discuss specific needs on 08035101686. Email Us floralfantasyng@gmail.com

Visit our store at: H70 Road 3, Ikota Shopping Complex, Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria.

Delivery all round Lagos.

Delivery Nationwide for orders through Konga http:///floralfantasy

Re: Flower Delivery Service In Nigeria? by floralfantasyng: 12:10pm On Jul 06, 2018
floralfantasyng:
FLORAL FANTASY provides flower arrangements for events, banquets, offices & homes.

Exquisite silk flower arrangements that lasts a lifetime, fresh flower arrangements available on request, all handmade by our exceptionally skilled florists.

Contact us now to discuss specific needs on 08035101686. Email Us floralfantasyng@gmail.com

Visit our store at: H70 Road 3, Ikota Shopping Complex, Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria.

Delivery all round Lagos.

Delivery Nationwide for orders through instagram https://www.instagram.com/floralfantasyng/?hl=en

(1) (Reply)

CBN Offers Banks $20m Weekly Allocation For Invisibles / Konga and their delayed payment issues / Fuel Pump Prices-how Much Can I Purchase A Filling Station Fuel Pump.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.