Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,531 members, 7,837,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express (74845 Views)

Lagos Mechanic’s Car Crushes Mother, Two Children In Ajamgbadi Area / Car Crushes Nursing Mother, Commercial Motorcyclist To Death In Osun / Car Crushes 4-Year-Old Boy To Death Inside Parents’ Compound In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by prophetmuhammed: 6:06pm On May 07, 2020
Yoruba's no get common sense
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by Bahamas95(m): 6:07pm On May 07, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

Hope NCDC wont count this tonight as new case of corona virus death

They will count it as usual.

Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by Fucsheetup(f): 7:25pm On May 07, 2020
[quote author=adecz post=89293599][/quote]Lame.
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by loveandnotpain(m): 7:56pm On May 07, 2020
Rest in peace to the dead.
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by Jossibest(m): 8:01pm On May 07, 2020
Another guy go begin dey chop the girl way you die for...rest in peace and wen you rich inside grave try call her again ooo

1 Like

Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by klassicview: 8:29pm On May 07, 2020
he died for love
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by tomtom370: 9:22pm On May 07, 2020
Quite an unfortunate demise.

But then, why did Punch Newspaper had to reveal the name of driver and number plate of his vehicle? Not sure that’s ethical and socially responsible.

Crownbefitsme:

https://punchng.com/car-crushes-man-making-video-call-to-girlfriend/?amp=1&__twitter_impression=true
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by Grateful02(m): 9:51pm On May 07, 2020
Who is this one??

GOFRONT:
So we should comman stop making Video calls with our girlfriends??
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:46am On May 08, 2020
He was foolish to the grave. R.I.P
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by eyedeesonyx: 7:55am On May 08, 2020
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by gentlemate00: 1:26pm On May 08, 2020
RIP young man but making videos call on highway is like suicide on steroid...

Crownbefitsme:

https://punchng.com/car-crushes-man-making-video-call-to-girlfriend/?amp=1&__twitter_impression=true
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by hkidola00(m): 2:49pm On May 15, 2020
Cosyfaith:

And you automatically refer to the gf as olosho. As per how?. Do you know her?. All these fickle and weak guys who try to talk tough on SM by being lurid and calling random women names but are nothing but losers and shrivelling mess in in real life. A woman brought you into the world, have some respect, You Pathetic cowards! .
there must be a reason y d guy referred to d girl as olosho... I use to be against such words, but my gf of four years really treated me real bad and right now, I have hate for women, I don't condemn demeaning words been put to d female gender any longer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge / E-passport Renewal/extension / Meet Captain Simisola Ajibola, Pilot Who Averted Near Tragedy In Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.