Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Port-Harcourt And Obio/Akpor LGAs Lockdown Begins Today (Photos) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Port-Harcourt And Obio/Akpor LGAs Lockdown Begins Today (Photos) (42604 Views)

Lagos Traffic In The 60s Vs Today (Photos) / See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos / Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port-Harcourt And Obio/Akpor LGAs Lockdown Begins Today (Photos) by kadiri3(m): 1:08pm On May 07, 2020
Pruwa:
wike ehnnnm
that man nor dey joke at all
in my state they are quarantining amaljiri instead of sending them back asap
three don test positive sef
chai...corobaby has opened our eyes to many things
so u believe does almajiri contact coro? shocked
Re: Port-Harcourt And Obio/Akpor LGAs Lockdown Begins Today (Photos) by Ceska(f): 1:09pm On May 07, 2020
Thisis2raw:
can you even imagine one useless one they call proudlyngwa opened his mouth to say that the lockdown was aimed to to shut down oil mill and it axis

Pls don't let people with low understanding distract you from the main goal

1 Like

Re: Port-Harcourt And Obio/Akpor LGAs Lockdown Begins Today (Photos) by Slimranky(m): 1:14pm On May 07, 2020
Make una dey house oh, obi akpor police no get joy oh

1 Like

Re: Port-Harcourt And Obio/Akpor LGAs Lockdown Begins Today (Photos) by Titugirl(f): 1:21pm On May 07, 2020
When other states are easing lock down...smh
Re: Port-Harcourt And Obio/Akpor LGAs Lockdown Begins Today (Photos) by Apologize(m): 1:22pm On May 07, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Akpajo nothing is happening, there is free movement even at Elelenwo. There is free movement at Eneka and Igwuruta.

I foresee violence from tomorrow in Port Harcourt.

Wike will be abandoned by the FG to carry his cross.

Useless governor with no idea on governance

All those guys wey leave crime. To dey Load motor for Rumuola, Rumokoro and Artillery.
Nothing for them...I no go they surprised to dey hear gunshot up and Down. For now I dey inside Airforce base so no shaking
Re: Port-Harcourt And Obio/Akpor LGAs Lockdown Begins Today (Photos) by DelphiOracle(m): 1:24pm On May 07, 2020
Pruwa:
wike ehnnnm
that man nor dey joke at all
in my state they are quarantining amaljiri instead of sending them back asap
three don test positive sef
chai...corobaby has opened our eyes to many things
what state are you?
Re: Port-Harcourt And Obio/Akpor LGAs Lockdown Begins Today (Photos) by AFONAMARO: 1:31pm On May 07, 2020
Irore:

Yes. Port-Harcourt is the capital of Rivers State and more in Port-Harcourt Area Local Government Area(PHALGA). I stand to be corrected. A lot of people cannot differentiate between Port-Harcourt and Rivers State.

Obio/Akpor is more in Port-Harcourt
Re: Port-Harcourt And Obio/Akpor LGAs Lockdown Begins Today (Photos) by rassyk15(m): 1:35pm On May 07, 2020
Lock down in nkpogu in Port Harcourt

Re: Port-Harcourt And Obio/Akpor LGAs Lockdown Begins Today (Photos) by ebujany(m): 1:41pm On May 07, 2020
Dukeolumidemans:
My area is on total lockdown as at this morning. Made sure I bought a bigger smart tv (65" ) yesterday so that I can lounge while trading from the comfort of my living room..men fuuuckk it!! grin grin grin tongue

Does this still work?
Re: Port-Harcourt And Obio/Akpor LGAs Lockdown Begins Today (Photos) by emezuo17: 1:42pm On May 07, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Akpajo nothing is happening, there is free movement even at Elelenwo. There is free movement at Eneka and Igwuruta.

. Akpajo and eleme are not in obio akpor, igwuruta is in ikwerre lga, I stay in elelenwo and every where is quite, though I have not stepped out of our estate in school road since morning.
Re: Port-Harcourt And Obio/Akpor LGAs Lockdown Begins Today (Photos) by femeritus: 1:46pm On May 07, 2020
Wike's style is that of a governor who has lost touch with reality and does not have control over the people but is only clinging on even a straw to protect his wounded ego. Laws are meant to be enforced because there'll always be law breakers. You don't punish the entire people because a few persons refused to follow your directive. His own style is OK, I SAID DON'T GO TO MARKET BUT YOU'RE STILL GOING THEN LOCKDOWN, LOCKDOWN,LOCKDOWN.!!! But then how will people obey when they were not considered in decision making. Right now not even pharmacies or supermarkets or filling stations are open and you want them to continue like this indefinitely. Before the lockdown you didnt even open the markets at least for a day or 2 and yet you say it's all about the people? Only fools believe that. You may have a grouse with FGN and maybe rightly so but don't make the people who voted you pay for this.

1 Like

Re: Port-Harcourt And Obio/Akpor LGAs Lockdown Begins Today (Photos) by dbonks(m): 1:46pm On May 07, 2020
24SEVEN:

Only Amaechi tried to make PH look decent, a sizeable proportion of PH is actually unplanned, and dirty. Zero adherence to town planning. The govt of Wike is not concerned at how building codes are neglected. Wike is a disgrace to governance.

That said, PH has a plethora of upscale areas. Don't expect people living there (people like me grin) to snap neighborhood and upload online. At least for security and privacy reasons.
Big lier..... You ar

Re: Port-Harcourt And Obio/Akpor LGAs Lockdown Begins Today (Photos) by rOsy247(f): 1:53pm On May 07, 2020
Everywhere here in New GRA is calm. Looking out my window no one is on the street.

Bubu should give him his own share of the billion so we will rest in this state.
Re: Port-Harcourt And Obio/Akpor LGAs Lockdown Begins Today (Photos) by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 07, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

Please, why do you forsee violence ?
Re: Port-Harcourt And Obio/Akpor LGAs Lockdown Begins Today (Photos) by ibiso1986: 2:00pm On May 07, 2020
Akpajo Woji Link road is a bit busy

Re: Port-Harcourt And Obio/Akpor LGAs Lockdown Begins Today (Photos) by rOsy247(f): 2:07pm On May 07, 2020
Mstick:
Wike is ruling Rivers State like his family and this is so very wrong, countries with much higher cases than Rivers State didn't shut down pharmacies and supermarkets but this half baked lawyer did.

How do you expect people to cope till FURTHER NOTICE? I have familiy in Rivers State and I've not heard anything about palatives being given to the poor and vulnerable instead it's was given to party leaders. Rivers State is a volatile state no matter how any one choose to look at it, they're more guns in the hands of cultists in Rivers State than any other state in Nigeria and you shut the state down.

This is just a big disaster. We really need to start voting in leaders that think critically in this country.
Re: Port-Harcourt And Obio/Akpor LGAs Lockdown Begins Today (Photos) by Nosaghae(m): 2:19pm On May 07, 2020
Bigfish121:
The governor called wike is a mumu man.he will just wake up one morning and declare total lockdown.by the way how many cases are in rivers.just 2.i just hate rubbish.the governor does not look like someone that is educated.
Oga there are currently 14 cases in river state
Re: Port-Harcourt And Obio/Akpor LGAs Lockdown Begins Today (Photos) by chrisxxx(m): 2:36pm On May 07, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

One asslicker spotted,

So you lock up the center of a state because of creating awareness, this is a place with 80 percent enlightened people, what happened to the rural areas, how do you create awareness there.

Moreover your moronic Wike said he is locking down because people are not obeying him, not because he expects to achieve any health related issue.
The last time I checked Rivers State was in Nigeria and not in your Biafra. What is your interest?
Re: Port-Harcourt And Obio/Akpor LGAs Lockdown Begins Today (Photos) by otokx(m): 2:42pm On May 07, 2020
24SEVEN:

Do you have an idea of how many Coronavirus testing machines Shell donated to Rivers state?

I refuse to be drawn into the state politics.
Re: Port-Harcourt And Obio/Akpor LGAs Lockdown Begins Today (Photos) by nattyhero(m): 3:04pm On May 07, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:
This is uncalled for to be honest.

Wike is indeed very WIKED.

People are opening up the system in working systems (countries) where the government is working and people are taking care of.

And this senile idiot is locking everywhere up again for people to continue suffering...

You said opening up in working countries. Ask yourself is Nigeria a working country?
Re: Port-Harcourt And Obio/Akpor LGAs Lockdown Begins Today (Photos) by SOFTDRINK: 3:14pm On May 07, 2020
24SEVEN:
Nice.
p
Re: Port-Harcourt And Obio/Akpor LGAs Lockdown Begins Today (Photos) by Legendguru: 3:38pm On May 07, 2020
Oh
Re: Port-Harcourt And Obio/Akpor LGAs Lockdown Begins Today (Photos) by elujah1(m): 3:41pm On May 07, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

Which eneka? Igwuruta is under Ikwerre Lga and not that easy to pass, went through there this morning with a pass
Re: Port-Harcourt And Obio/Akpor LGAs Lockdown Begins Today (Photos) by smeag0l(m): 4:29pm On May 07, 2020
He didn't shut Rivers state down. He shut port harcourt down. As for the palliatives, the only thing I know is that this period will truly show people what to look out for before they elect the kind of leaders they elect. I don't expect anything different from a thug.
Mstick:
Wike is ruling Rivers State like his family and this is so very wrong, countries with much higher cases than Rivers State didn't shut down pharmacies and supermarkets but this half baked lawyer did.

How do you expect people to cope till FURTHER NOTICE? I have familiy in Rivers State and I've not heard anything about palatives being given to the poor and vulnerable instead it's was given to party leaders. Rivers State is a volatile state no matter how any one choose to look at it, they're more guns in the hands of cultists in Rivers State than any other state in Nigeria and you shut the state down.

This is just a big disaster. We really need to start voting in leaders that think critically in this country.
Re: Port-Harcourt And Obio/Akpor LGAs Lockdown Begins Today (Photos) by lieutAliyu(m): 4:36pm On May 07, 2020
[quote author=SultanOfPuna post=89279846][b]Thank God my babe just left pH yesterday. To come stay with me in owerri

I can't imagine staying another 2 weeks without fucking!!
I for vex for wike oo

You will beg Riverstate Government to ease lockdown soon.
Re: Port-Harcourt And Obio/Akpor LGAs Lockdown Begins Today (Photos) by Sniper101(m): 5:44pm On May 07, 2020
awa:

Most of us in PH are happy with what Wike is doing in PH especially during this pandemic. Wike might not always be right but he is doing wonderfully well. If you think Covid-19 requires kids gloove go and find out what is happening up north before you come here to incite hatred. Wike if you are reading this or your PA, continue doing what you are doing by ensuring safety of people in Rivers. You are a great man

He's doing wonderfully well jare
Wike.....carry Go!!!
the actual people of Rivers State are solidly behind you cool

One funny thing I've noticed is the fact that majority of non-indigenes residing in Rivers State are the ones criticizing Wike.
WTF undecided

anyways, like Amaechi once said...
"If you don't like what am doing in Rivers State, you're free to relocate to your home state".

....and I so much love this statement grin
Re: Port-Harcourt And Obio/Akpor LGAs Lockdown Begins Today (Photos) by Sniper101(m): 5:54pm On May 07, 2020
monfizzy:
Are there no habitable areas in this PH, as in areas conducive enough for humans habitation? Each time I come across pics of this city they aren’t impressive one bit.

No double ur Hustle make you see small money take pay transport enter Port Harcourt for once in your life, you hear?
Since you no know wetin oyibo dey call "tourism"

Stay constantly online looking for pics of Port Harcourt that will impress you. LMAO grin
Re: Port-Harcourt And Obio/Akpor LGAs Lockdown Begins Today (Photos) by Asiri1991: 6:46pm On May 07, 2020
Ikwere Road, Rumuigbo by Everyday Supermarket.

It strong for here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos / Man Pulled Over For Riding Unclad As Record-breaking Hot Weather Hits Europe / 12 Most Loved Cities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.