Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Loneliness During Lock Down ....overcoming It, Share Your Experience With Us. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Loneliness During Lock Down ....overcoming It, Share Your Experience With Us. (1039 Views)

What Dating App Is Best For Connecting During Lock Down / Loneliness & Dating Abroad: Perspectives of a Nigerian Student in The U.S / Just look at what she posted During Covid-19 Lock Down (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loneliness During Lock Down ....overcoming It, Share Your Experience With Us. by Noblemarce: 1:33pm On May 07, 2020
[b][/b] have you felt lonely before? How were you able to over come it. In our current society, it's obvious that loneliness is one of the major cause of depression amongst youths which later leads to suicide.
For me, I've mastered the act of focusing my whole being on my intended desire of who I truly want to become (positively), then creating an ambiance that permit only those of like mind. The thought of this alone is a company like never before and makes loneliness never an option.
I believe doing the right thing has the capacity and force to attract some one of like mind for companionship whether male or female. So my advice to overcoming loneliness is doing and engaging something right. Especially in this season of Lock down.
So what is your own suggestions to overcome loneliness?
Re: Loneliness During Lock Down ....overcoming It, Share Your Experience With Us. by Ezennwa(m): 1:34pm On May 07, 2020
hmm!

There's nothing like loneliness, once your phone is beside you everything is settled.

You can chat, read newspapers online, and watch any movie of your choice on Netflix. To mention but few.

5 Likes

Re: Loneliness During Lock Down ....overcoming It, Share Your Experience With Us. by Ernerstdavid55(m): 1:39pm On May 07, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

There's nothing like loneliness, once your phone is beside you everything is settled.

You can chat, read newspapers online, and watch any movie of your choice on Netflix.
grin wat is the name of ur phone e no dey get low ba3

1 Like

Re: Loneliness During Lock Down ....overcoming It, Share Your Experience With Us. by Ezennwa(m): 1:41pm On May 07, 2020
Ernerstdavid55:
hmm!

I get heavy power bank that can last for 3 days when fully charged.
Re: Loneliness During Lock Down ....overcoming It, Share Your Experience With Us. by Ernerstdavid55(m): 1:45pm On May 07, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

I get heavy power bank that can last for 3 days when fully charged.
me too go nid dat kind power bank grin
Re: Loneliness During Lock Down ....overcoming It, Share Your Experience With Us. by Ezennwa(m): 1:50pm On May 07, 2020
Ernerstdavid55:
me too go nid dat kind power bank grin
hmm!

Shebi you dey lagos, you can easily go out and look for Samsung 20.000 mAh power bank, that's what I use.

1 Like

Re: Loneliness During Lock Down ....overcoming It, Share Your Experience With Us. by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:58pm On May 07, 2020
cool

Since the Covid Pandemic dropped like a bomb, I started working at home...In the world of business we never ceased. We slow down but never stopped cool

I may be alone, but never felt lonely. So, i suggest always connect with your family. Check on them from time to time & it is also time to learn new things in life.. Like me, i don't cook before the lock down, but now--- I tried to cook thai food, indian food or continental food just to kill the boredom sometime wink

1 Like

Re: Loneliness During Lock Down ....overcoming It, Share Your Experience With Us. by Noblemarce: 1:58pm On May 07, 2020
Ernerstdavid55:
e taya me self. Phone na person? For how long

1 Like

Re: Loneliness During Lock Down ....overcoming It, Share Your Experience With Us. by Ernerstdavid55(m): 2:02pm On May 07, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Shebi you dey lagos, you can easily go out and look for Samsung 20.000 mAh power bank, that's what I use.
grin oga Samsung dey do power bank

1 Like

Re: Loneliness During Lock Down ....overcoming It, Share Your Experience With Us. by Noblemarce: 2:02pm On May 07, 2020
QueenSuccubus:
cool

Since the Covid Pandemic dropped like a bomb, I started working at home...In the world of business we never ceased. We slow down but never stopped cool

I may be alone, but never felt lonely. So, i suggest always connect with your family. Check on them from time to time & it is also time to learn new things in life.. Like me, i don't cook before the lock down, but now--- I tried to cook thai food, indian food or continental food just to kill the boredom wink
India food? I don't think I've come across any. [right][/right] you might pass some to me. Though, nice therapy.
Re: Loneliness During Lock Down ....overcoming It, Share Your Experience With Us. by RamessesIV(m): 2:05pm On May 07, 2020
Loneliness
well for me I have my phone,books,system,I live alone,don't have many friends this COVID-19 just made me spend more time indoor,well I sometimes hope I had friends or company but I have realized that we are all wired differently

1 Like

Re: Loneliness During Lock Down ....overcoming It, Share Your Experience With Us. by Ernerstdavid55(m): 2:06pm On May 07, 2020
Noblemarce:
e taya me self. Phone na person? For how long
grin
Re: Loneliness During Lock Down ....overcoming It, Share Your Experience With Us. by Ezennwa(m): 2:08pm On May 07, 2020
Ernerstdavid55:
grin oga Samsung dey do power bank
yes na, my own brand is Samsung, but it came from abroad Sha.
Re: Loneliness During Lock Down ....overcoming It, Share Your Experience With Us. by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:09pm On May 07, 2020
Noblemarce:
India food? I don't think I've come across any. [right][/right] you might pass some to me. Though, nice therapy.

Lol!

So, u never tried chicken curry, chapati bread, biryani or naan before? You can google them..

1 Like

Re: Loneliness During Lock Down ....overcoming It, Share Your Experience With Us. by Ernerstdavid55(m): 2:10pm On May 07, 2020
Ezennwa:
yes na, my own brand is Samsung, but it came from abroad Sha.
baba I swear I go need dis kind power bank, hw much u buy am self
Re: Loneliness During Lock Down ....overcoming It, Share Your Experience With Us. by Noblemarce: 2:13pm On May 07, 2020
QueenSuccubus:

Lol!

So, u never tried chicken curry, chapati bread, biryani or naan before? You can google them..
I'll after the lock down. I just hope it won't be strange. I've become so familiar with our local dish.
Re: Loneliness During Lock Down ....overcoming It, Share Your Experience With Us. by rationalhuman(m): 2:39pm On May 07, 2020
So you have never tested cuisines from rated Top 3/Top 5 around the world in many gastronomical literature and by critics?
You are missing something that i can describe. BTW there are many cuisines categories from India (atleast 21 i guess). Completely different from each other.
I had tried few dishes from atleast 3 cuisines.

Some people rate in top 3 i would rate it Undisputed champion. ohh i miss those days. Food from india is superb.

Noblemarce:
Re: Loneliness During Lock Down ....overcoming It, Share Your Experience With Us. by chlowi(f): 3:37pm On May 07, 2020
Re: Loneliness During Lock Down ....overcoming It, Share Your Experience With Us. by daben1(m): 3:45pm On May 07, 2020
chlowi:
had a breakup during this lockdown. its been so hard beixng indoors with a heartbreak
pele!
Re: Loneliness During Lock Down ....overcoming It, Share Your Experience With Us. by chlowi(f): 5:02pm On May 07, 2020
daben1:
pele!

thanks
Re: Loneliness During Lock Down ....overcoming It, Share Your Experience With Us. by RamessesIV(m): 5:10pm On May 07, 2020
So sorry,how re you coping??
chlowi:
had a breakup during this lockdown. its been so hard beixng indoors with a heartbreak
Re: Loneliness During Lock Down ....overcoming It, Share Your Experience With Us. by chlowi(f): 5:12pm On May 07, 2020
RamessesIV:
So sorry,how re you coping??

Doing Ok. embrassing reality
Re: Loneliness During Lock Down ....overcoming It, Share Your Experience With Us. by RamessesIV(m): 5:13pm On May 07, 2020
Why is that??
chlowi:

Doing Ok. embrassing reality
Re: Loneliness During Lock Down ....overcoming It, Share Your Experience With Us. by chlowi(f): 5:13pm On May 07, 2020
RamessesIV:
Why is that??

as expected after a break up
Re: Loneliness During Lock Down ....overcoming It, Share Your Experience With Us. by obinnazy(m): 5:13pm On May 07, 2020
Got broke during the lock down... Lost 5k to online scam... I don't mind taking up any job to earn a living and also look into online hustles, acquire more certifications
Re: Loneliness During Lock Down ....overcoming It, Share Your Experience With Us. by RamessesIV(m): 5:17pm On May 07, 2020
Just take heart,there are many fishes in the river,you will surely find love again,just give yourself time to heal,then upon market for business
chlowi:

as expected after a break up
Re: Loneliness During Lock Down ....overcoming It, Share Your Experience With Us. by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 07, 2020
Listen to MUSIC TO BE QUARANTINED BY
Re: Loneliness During Lock Down ....overcoming It, Share Your Experience With Us. by Noblemarce: 7:29pm On May 07, 2020
chlowi:
. Hmmm. Sorry for that, you'll need to build a system to help your mind to be focused on you.
Re: Loneliness During Lock Down ....overcoming It, Share Your Experience With Us. by Noblemarce: 7:33pm On May 07, 2020
rationalhuman:
So you have never tested cuisines from rated Top 3/Top 5 around the world in many gastronomical literature and by critics?
You are missing something that i can describe. BTW there are many cuisines categories from India (atleast 21 i guess). Completely different from each other.
I had tried few dishes from atleast 3 cuisines.

Some people rate in top 3 i would rate it Undisputed champion. ohh i miss those days. Food from india is superb. Hoping to get in touch with it. To avoid a shock.

Re: Loneliness During Lock Down ....overcoming It, Share Your Experience With Us. by chlowi(f): 7:45pm On May 07, 2020
Noblemarce:
. Hmmm. Sorry for that, you'll need to build a system to help your mind to be focused on you.

i am doing just that. thank you

(1) (Reply)

I Saw This On Jumia / Rape; Can Someone Take Out The Pregnancy Of 8 Weeks? / Is This A Forced Marriage? See How This Woman Behaved In Her Wedding – This Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.