Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:25 AM

Rape; Can Someone Take Out The Pregnancy Of 8 Weeks? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rape; Can Someone Take Out The Pregnancy Of 8 Weeks? (1069 Views)

Does Hot Guinness Stout Remove Pregnancy Of Two Weeks / My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy / Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rape; Can Someone Take Out The Pregnancy Of 8 Weeks? by fvck(m): 9:46pm On Jun 21, 2020
Pls can someone get rid of a pregnancy that came as a result of rape, the pregnancy is 8 weeks.
My cousin was raped and she was too scared to voice it out,now the pregnancy is 8 weeks,and the monster is on the run,but we gotta terminate it,this is a teenager for crying out loud
Re: Rape; Can Someone Take Out The Pregnancy Of 8 Weeks? by extol1(m): 9:49pm On Jun 21, 2020
what kind of question is this?
Re: Rape; Can Someone Take Out The Pregnancy Of 8 Weeks? by vanida6: 9:53pm On Jun 21, 2020
fvck:
Pls can someone get rid of a pregnancy that came as a result of rape, the pregnancy is 8 weeks.
u wan kill person koh angry
Re: Rape; Can Someone Take Out The Pregnancy Of 8 Weeks? by fvck(m): 10:11pm On Jun 21, 2020
extol1:
what kind of question is this?
Go through it again
Re: Rape; Can Someone Take Out The Pregnancy Of 8 Weeks? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 21, 2020
2 months can be aborted, I'm not encouraging you to though, make sure everyone agrees to this decision especially her parents.
Re: Rape; Can Someone Take Out The Pregnancy Of 8 Weeks? by Oluromantic: 10:22pm On Jun 21, 2020
I no dey advice for abortion matter
Re: Rape; Can Someone Take Out The Pregnancy Of 8 Weeks? by paulolee(m): 10:24pm On Jun 21, 2020
yes bt nt advisable
Re: Rape; Can Someone Take Out The Pregnancy Of 8 Weeks? by comradewanle(m): 10:24pm On Jun 21, 2020
Yes nah
Re: Rape; Can Someone Take Out The Pregnancy Of 8 Weeks? by DenreleDave(m): 10:57pm On Jun 21, 2020
fvck:
My cousin was raped and she was too scared to voice it out,now the pregnancy is 8 weeks,and the monster is on the run,but we gotta terminate it,this is a teenager for crying out loud

Firstly I am sorry that she was raped.. So sorry

Secondly
, She is very stupid... Very stupid girl...

She got raped but cudnt talk until 8 weeks pregnant.

Tell. Her I said if she dares to tarmiiiinate that baby, God may do the same to her..

So far the father is alive, let her nurse the baby..

Why didn't she speak up early, so when the baby bump is coming out now, she spoke out..

Infact I am angry with her.... What was she expecting when someone raped her, car?

Let her live with it like that.. It is too late
Re: Rape; Can Someone Take Out The Pregnancy Of 8 Weeks? by Daroldigits: 11:01pm On Jun 21, 2020
Take care of the pregnancy please.
Re: Rape; Can Someone Take Out The Pregnancy Of 8 Weeks? by callmeRichie(m): 12:43am On Jun 22, 2020
This is touching cry

The mental trauma, she would be passing through rn ehncry

Abortion is risky, I would never advice it for anybody. Trauma of having a bastard as a baby is even worst sedcry.

Buh keeping it is still the safest though.
Re: Rape; Can Someone Take Out The Pregnancy Of 8 Weeks? by Atlanticfire: 1:08am On Jun 22, 2020
8 weeks pregnancy can be terminated. After 12 weeks it becomes more complicated.

Since it is rape of a teenager, I will abort it if I were to be in her shoes.

4 Likes

Re: Rape; Can Someone Take Out The Pregnancy Of 8 Weeks? by jidamsel43(m): 5:39am On Jun 22, 2020
She was scared up to 8 months. How are sure she won't be scare in her 8 months?

You supposed to ask us, how you can kill a human being
Re: Rape; Can Someone Take Out The Pregnancy Of 8 Weeks? by fvck(m): 9:37am On Jun 22, 2020
DenreleDave:

Firstly I am sorry that she was raped.. So sorry

Secondly
, She is very stupid... Very stupid girl...

She got raped but cudnt talk until 8 weeks pregnant.

Tell. Her I said if she dares to tarmiiiinate that baby, God may do the same to her..

So far the father is alive, let her nurse the baby..

Why didn't she speak up early, so when the baby bump is coming out now, she spoke out..

Infact I am angry with her.... What was she expecting when someone raped her, car?

Let her live with it like that.. It is too late

Extremely stupid I agree,but she has always been that quiet and shy type and insecure as well, she didn't even voice it out,my aunty saw it on her diary where she writes her daily experience, my dear it's sad
Re: Rape; Can Someone Take Out The Pregnancy Of 8 Weeks? by juicethekiddd: 1:07pm On Jun 22, 2020
you and your family I no no who lie pass sef

(1) (Reply)

My Mother's Very Stingy / Why do women love playing The Victim Card?? / I Have Just Got A New Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.