Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,521 members, 7,816,277 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Ato, Owner Of Star Shawarma Detained By EFCC Officials In Makurdi Over N1,600 - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ato, Owner Of Star Shawarma Detained By EFCC Officials In Makurdi Over N1,600 (58786 Views)

Police Arrest 5 Robbery Suspects Who Pretended To Be EFCC Officials In Abia / Fake EFCC Officials Caught In Lagos (Photos) / Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ato, Owner Of Star Shawarma Detained By EFCC Officials In Makurdi Over N1,600 by Advancedman(m): 5:54pm On May 07, 2020
Eulalia:
angry

Meanwhile Star Sharwama was expecting an alert for the Payment of 1500 but the alert did not drop , they saw an alert but assumed it was for another person's order not hers because her bill was 1500 and not 1600.

How can they assume the payment was for another person? Did someone else place an order at that time? So why not use their initiative to reason that it could be the same Customer who just placed an order or better still call to confirm if she made the payment.
Very flimsy excuse and poor customer services.

Thank you for your comment.
Re: Ato, Owner Of Star Shawarma Detained By EFCC Officials In Makurdi Over N1,600 by Advancedman(m): 5:56pm On May 07, 2020
Wickedfact:
Attempted fraud. There's nothing like that in the Penal code.

The lady should get a lawyer to sue the officers involved and the head of Efcc in that state. Sue for damages and a declaration that they're unfit to hold public office.

That's automatic sack for them.

Meanwhile Star Sharwama was expecting an alert for the Payment of 1500 but the alert did not drop , they saw an alert but assumed it was for another person's order not hers because her bill was 1500 and not 1600.
Did you read this part no assumption in law.
Re: Ato, Owner Of Star Shawarma Detained By EFCC Officials In Makurdi Over N1,600 by Faitido(m): 6:04pm On May 07, 2020
Let me tell you, keep religion aside, the average Nigerian is so power-drunk. Elevate that average gateman that's always cussing at the government and see how worse he behaves.

Check out how my Writing Gig can help you

https://www.fiverr.com/amberclooney?up_rollout=true
Re: Ato, Owner Of Star Shawarma Detained By EFCC Officials In Makurdi Over N1,600 by ridbell01(m): 6:08pm On May 07, 2020
One sided report
Re: Ato, Owner Of Star Shawarma Detained By EFCC Officials In Makurdi Over N1,600 by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 07, 2020
So them done still add efcc join who dey carry women handbags shocked
The hunger is real
Re: Ato, Owner Of Star Shawarma Detained By EFCC Officials In Makurdi Over N1,600 by WeRblessed(f): 6:28pm On May 07, 2020
What a zoo nation.
Re: Ato, Owner Of Star Shawarma Detained By EFCC Officials In Makurdi Over N1,600 by XshegzzyeeiX: 6:29pm On May 07, 2020
SavageResponse:
Once you're a member of the military or any paramilitary outfit in Nigeria you automaticall assume you can use your position to intimidate other people
Re: Ato, Owner Of Star Shawarma Detained By EFCC Officials In Makurdi Over N1,600 by Bahamas95(m): 6:30pm On May 07, 2020
Wickedness in high places.

Later when tragedy hit dem na to suspect one innocent old woman for village, dem nor go remember say dem oppress somebody in the past.

Fvck up nor dey sour, she must pay for her fvck up someday.

Re: Ato, Owner Of Star Shawarma Detained By EFCC Officials In Makurdi Over N1,600 by nonhuman(m): 6:39pm On May 07, 2020
These are the things you get when you give a woman power
I never live in a countey where a woman is in power
Re: Ato, Owner Of Star Shawarma Detained By EFCC Officials In Makurdi Over N1,600 by peacemara54(m): 6:40pm On May 07, 2020
Eulalia:
angry

How can they assume the payment was for another person? Did someone else place an order at that time? So why not use their initiative to reason that it could be the same Customer who just placed an order or better still call to confirm if she made the payment.
Very flimsy excuse and poor customer services.

You are wrong and absolutely wrong. If you happens to be a business man, you wont talk this way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ato, Owner Of Star Shawarma Detained By EFCC Officials In Makurdi Over N1,600 by rhames(m): 6:59pm On May 07, 2020
meetme01:
Power drunk.

plain and simple. every uniformed person wants to show how powerful he or she is in Nigeria.
Re: Ato, Owner Of Star Shawarma Detained By EFCC Officials In Makurdi Over N1,600 by Tenaj: 7:01pm On May 07, 2020
Abuse of power
Re: Ato, Owner Of Star Shawarma Detained By EFCC Officials In Makurdi Over N1,600 by StivoeDevoe: 7:10pm On May 07, 2020
I am short of words
Nigeria force will never work where they attention is needed
What brings the issue of staff record
This can be a set up front the company shocked
Re: Ato, Owner Of Star Shawarma Detained By EFCC Officials In Makurdi Over N1,600 by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:13pm On May 07, 2020
The effc have no lettering , rubbish
Re: Ato, Owner Of Star Shawarma Detained By EFCC Officials In Makurdi Over N1,600 by LINTUNE(m): 7:19pm On May 07, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:
Do you mean he was arrested just because of hundred naira That's abuse of power.

If the detainee knows his right, he would sue the EFCC official sharpaly sharpaly.

A police man once threatened that he would plant a corpse in one of my shops if I refused to sell an item to him at a particular price. That I should sell my products to him at a price very far below what was normal... The way I replied his statement even surprised him. I am sure he would look twice before making such remarks next time.
what did u say to him
Re: Ato, Owner Of Star Shawarma Detained By EFCC Officials In Makurdi Over N1,600 by new2012: 7:23pm On May 07, 2020
Vulcan24:

no be ur mate dey efcc dey chop better money

u dey do social media geng

Bro, please grow up na and stop reasoning like a kid! Life ain't all abt chopping money and terrorizing your neighbours.
Re: Ato, Owner Of Star Shawarma Detained By EFCC Officials In Makurdi Over N1,600 by Stooi76(m): 7:32pm On May 07, 2020
amurudu:
we give 100% warranty on any UK used laptop you buy from us
I will like to get a laptop, where are you located
Re: Ato, Owner Of Star Shawarma Detained By EFCC Officials In Makurdi Over N1,600 by UKBobo(m): 7:38pm On May 07, 2020
I like that young guy in shades, talking cooly and with reason. Na these youths we need more for naija
Re: Ato, Owner Of Star Shawarma Detained By EFCC Officials In Makurdi Over N1,600 by lekan3531(m): 8:06pm On May 07, 2020
Shey ko fe da fun Awon wreye leaders ni Nigeria ni..

Jst becos of #100 u are charging someone to court and accused her for fraud after ur own negligence...

I will like to follow this case till...will I get a better outcome.

This case will let us know if our Judiciary get sense or not (of which den no get)..

Am expecting judge to strike out the case and ask EFCC to pay the accuse person ransom for detenting and wasting her precious time.

God help us in the country
Re: Ato, Owner Of Star Shawarma Detained By EFCC Officials In Makurdi Over N1,600 by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 07, 2020
Nigeria go frustrate you! Useless country! The angel wey drop me for this jungle! Atink you know yourself!
Re: Ato, Owner Of Star Shawarma Detained By EFCC Officials In Makurdi Over N1,600 by lekan3531(m): 8:07pm On May 07, 2020
[quote author=Bilabong post=89287601]Nigeria is so fu*ked up...

Because she has access to EFCC she uses it at disposal. Meanwhile the fault in all honesty is hers.
A lil thing like showing the alert on your phone will solve escaladed to court.

Imagine going to court over #100 grin grin

Make God epp us to apply sense when needed.

Jst becos of #100 u are charging someone to court and accused her for fraud after ur own negligence...

This case will let us know if our Judiciary get sense or not (of which den no get)..

Am expecting judge to strike out the case and ask EFCC to pay the accuse person ransom for detenting and wasting her precious time.

Re: Ato, Owner Of Star Shawarma Detained By EFCC Officials In Makurdi Over N1,600 by Hoodbilonia: 8:08pm On May 07, 2020
Charge and bail fools in red jacket.
Whr is boko haram abeg
Re: Ato, Owner Of Star Shawarma Detained By EFCC Officials In Makurdi Over N1,600 by lekan3531(m): 8:10pm On May 07, 2020
[quote author=meetme01 post=89287206]Power drunk.

Re: Ato, Owner Of Star Shawarma Detained By EFCC Officials In Makurdi Over N1,600 by lekan3531(m): 8:11pm On May 07, 2020
Bilabong:
Nigeria is so fu*ked up...

Because she has access to EFCC she uses it at disposal. Meanwhile the fault in all honesty is hers.
A lil thing like showing the alert on your phone will solve escaladed to court.

Imagine going to court over #100 grin grin

Make God epp us to apply sense when needed.

Re: Ato, Owner Of Star Shawarma Detained By EFCC Officials In Makurdi Over N1,600 by lekan3531(m): 8:12pm On May 07, 2020
Wickedfact:
Attempted fraud. There's nothing like that in the Penal code.

The lady should get a lawyer to sue the officers involved and the head of Efcc in that state. Sue for damages and a declaration that they're unfit to hold public office.

That's automatic sack for them.

Re: Ato, Owner Of Star Shawarma Detained By EFCC Officials In Makurdi Over N1,600 by mechanics(m): 8:35pm On May 07, 2020
Just because of ₦1,500, even when he apologized, she should have forgiven him.
Re: Ato, Owner Of Star Shawarma Detained By EFCC Officials In Makurdi Over N1,600 by Emmacolinho(m): 8:36pm On May 07, 2020
cursed be the day lord lugard was born
Re: Ato, Owner Of Star Shawarma Detained By EFCC Officials In Makurdi Over N1,600 by mechanics(m): 8:40pm On May 07, 2020
meetme01:
Power drunk.
honestly, they won't be there forever.
Re: Ato, Owner Of Star Shawarma Detained By EFCC Officials In Makurdi Over N1,600 by slerry(f): 8:44pm On May 07, 2020
don't give women power else they feel everyone is beneath them.
Re: Ato, Owner Of Star Shawarma Detained By EFCC Officials In Makurdi Over N1,600 by slerry(f): 8:47pm On May 07, 2020
very poor hand writing. by baby in primary has more beautiful handwriting than her.
Re: Ato, Owner Of Star Shawarma Detained By EFCC Officials In Makurdi Over N1,600 by Allaboutkatiee(f): 8:49pm On May 07, 2020
JosWatchDog:
Mimi Atedze reporting, Makurdi Nigeria

It is confirmed that CEO Star Sharwama was arrested and detained yesterday by EFCC officials in Makurdi.

A female EFCC staff ordered and paid for an item , she was supposed to pay 1500 but made an online transaction of 1600 instead.

kept calling to remind her of their money, when they finally got the statement from the bank which showed that she was the person who made the payment of 1600, Star Sharwama called to inform her and apologize for everything but she was very angry and vowed to deal with them .

On Wednesday Miss Ato was arrested with other staff of her restaurant and detained at Efcc office in Makurdi, the others were later released, but she was kept in detention and released around 7 pm, she was accused of fraud .

She was asked to report back today on allegations of fraud. Miss Ato was to be charged to court today for fraud.

This is the arrest video and that the the charge sheet ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLsSAKieNVo

I found out also that many people contacted the zonal head of Efcc to let go off this issue but he did not listen to anyone....

More photos below;

Source: https://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2020/05/video-owner-of-star-shawarma-detained.html

A failed state.
Useless woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

SS1 Student Gang-raped By 4 Classmates After Taking "Gegemu" / Airport Cartel Planting Drugs In Passengers’ Luggage Arrested (Photo) / John Terry Beaten To Death With Rods By Cultists In Benin City. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.