Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Depressed And Dying In Installment. Please Help. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Depressed And Dying In Installment. Please Help. (880 Views)

Depressed And Thinking Of Ending It All. / Am Depressed And Keep Thinking About Dieing / Depressed And Unhappy In My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Depressed And Dying In Installment. Please Help. by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 07, 2020
sad

Someone should help me. I am hopeless, helpless and have no lifeline to hold on to.

I am hungry and starving. From the bottom of my heart I need a token to eat and survive till Monday.

Please this is genuine and heartfelt need.

God bless you.

Gt.b
Re: Depressed And Dying In Installment. Please Help. by edoman2016: 3:00pm On May 07, 2020
HOPELESSS:
sad

Someone should help me. I am hopeless, helpless and have no lifeline to hold on to.

I am hungry and starving. From the bottom of my heart I need a token to eat and survive till Monday.

God bless you.

Gt.b
You can go fv.ck yourself. We are tired of beggars on this forum. Nairaland is not your family.

1 Like

Re: Depressed And Dying In Installment. Please Help. by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 07, 2020
edoman2016:

You can go fv.ck yourself. We are tired of beggars on this forum. Nairaland is not your family.

IGNORE!!!

1 Like

Re: Depressed And Dying In Installment. Please Help. by OmarEl(m): 3:25pm On May 07, 2020
edoman2016:

Hey ..Dat was too harsh.

1 Like

Re: Depressed And Dying In Installment. Please Help. by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 07, 2020
...like he has never needed help before in his whole life. angry

1 Like

Re: Depressed And Dying In Installment. Please Help. by Mstick: 7:33pm On May 07, 2020
Hey my life oh! I want to end it right now. My pure water business isn't going well because of lockdown and my 6 children haven't eaten since January. This my account number 17263-37374838 gtbank.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Depressed And Dying In Installment. Please Help. by Horlubunmmy: 7:55pm On May 07, 2020
Mstick:
Hey my life oh! I want to end it right now. My pure water business isn't going well because of lockdown and my 6 children haven't eaten since January. This my account number 17263-37374838 gtbank.
your children haven't eaten since JANUARY ke
Re: Depressed And Dying In Installment. Please Help. by Godons1: 8:23pm On May 07, 2020
Mstick:

Badoo

1 Like

Re: Depressed And Dying In Installment. Please Help. by EvilPOTATO(m): 8:26pm On May 07, 2020
Mstick:
Hey my life oh! I want to end it right now. My pure water business isn't going well because of lockdown and my 6 children haven't eaten since January. This my gtbank.

INSIDE LIFE...
Nice sarcasm

1 Like

Re: Depressed And Dying In Installment. Please Help. by Tweiker: 8:41pm On May 07, 2020
Jesus wept!!!
Re: Depressed And Dying In Installment. Please Help. by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 07, 2020
Na wa o. What's stopping you from creating your own thread and writing your fiction

Mstick:

1 Like

Re: Depressed And Dying In Installment. Please Help. by Mstick: 9:46pm On May 07, 2020
So your thread is fiction?!

HOPELESSS:

Na wa o. What's stopping you from creating your own thread and writing your fiction

2 Likes

Re: Depressed And Dying In Installment. Please Help. by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 07, 2020
Mstick:
So your thread is fiction?!

Since your kids haven't eaten since January.

Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Depressed And Dying In Installment. Please Help. by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 07, 2020
You don't have to insult him, if you can't help him just let him be.
edoman2016:

Re: Depressed And Dying In Installment. Please Help. by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 07, 2020
HOPELESSS:
sad

God bless you.

Gt.b
Life and death are in the power of the tongue. You are shaping your world by your words! Stop attracting negative things to yourself through your words. There is hope and help for you in God if you can change your mindset.
Cc Muttleylaff

1 Like

Re: Depressed And Dying In Installment. Please Help. by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 07, 2020
Thanks for encouraging words. I am just tired of this whole stuff. I have been depressed for too long. So much is happening to me at this point in time. I feel like I am at a dead end.

Bodydialect57:
Life and death are in the power of the tongue. You are shaping your world by your words! Stop attracting negative things to yourself through your words. There is hope and help for you in God if you can change your mindset.
Re: Depressed And Dying In Installment. Please Help. by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 07, 2020
Check your mail please
HOPELESSS:

Thanks for encouraging words. I am just tired of this whole stuff. I have been depressed for too long. So much is happening to me at this point in time. I feel like I am at a dead end.

Re: Depressed And Dying In Installment. Please Help. by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 07, 2020
I replied your first mail .

Bodydialect57:
Check your mail please
Re: Depressed And Dying In Installment. Please Help. by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 07, 2020
From the bottom of my heart I need help. I am going through difficult times and I can barely survive this moments. I wish I can express how I feel in words.
Re: Depressed And Dying In Installment. Please Help. by Nobody: 7:38am On May 08, 2020
I haven't seen your response please
HOPELESSS:

I replied your first mail .

Re: Depressed And Dying In Installment. Please Help. by Nobody: 9:10am On May 08, 2020
Sir, the BOT or admin here banned me for 24hrs or thereabout. I sent you a message though, maybe you are not checking the mail you registered your NL account with. This is my number & also on WhatsApp, 0.8.1.5.9.4.4.3.8.5.8
Re: Depressed And Dying In Installment. Please Help. by Nobody: 11:29am On May 08, 2020
Bodydialect57:
I haven't seen your response please

Sir, the BOT or admin here banned me for 24hrs or thereabout. I sent you a message though, maybe you are not checking the mail you registered your NL account with. This is my number & also on WhatsApp, 0.8.1.5.9.4.4.3.8.5.8

(1) (Reply)

Flat Mate Needed In Lekki Axis / The Moment I Realized I Am A Failure / How Exactly Does God Reveal Your Spouse To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.