Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

How Exactly Does God Reveal Your Spouse To You? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Exactly Does God Reveal Your Spouse To You? (877 Views)

How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? / How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Exactly Does God Reveal Your Spouse To You? by Casemiro(m): 10:25pm On Apr 18, 2021
Please I need clear answers, not some random quoting up and down.

As advised, one should seek the face of God while looking for a life partner.

The question here is, how exactly will God reveal this partner to you?

Will you be shown a clear picture of the person in a dream or vision?
will the name be written for you?
I'm confused
Re: How Exactly Does God Reveal Your Spouse To You? by doggedfighter(f): 10:30pm On Apr 18, 2021
By how rich and handsome he's

Or how beautiful she's grin

Every claim of dreams or vision or hearing a voice is arrant nonsense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Exactly Does God Reveal Your Spouse To You? by Bola146(f): 10:35pm On Apr 18, 2021
Let me come and learn to help me find my own husband
Re: How Exactly Does God Reveal Your Spouse To You? by lilvicky68(m): 10:38pm On Apr 18, 2021
Yes..God can show you in a clear picture..I've heard of that. But you need to still test her to confirm if it's from God..
Re: How Exactly Does God Reveal Your Spouse To You? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 18, 2021
God doesn't reveal anything. You use your sense in choosing.
It's what you like that God will like for you.

5 Likes

Re: How Exactly Does God Reveal Your Spouse To You? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 18, 2021
lilvicky68:
Yes..God can show you in a clear picture..I've heard of that. But you need to still test her to confirm if it's from God..
don't bother to test her. She will fail.
If you love her and your spirit is always drawn to her, then she is the one. If she is sexually appealing to you and she makes you happy, she's the one.

If her call comes through exactly when you are thinking about her, she is the one.
If you think of her, and she knocks on your door few minutes later, she's the one. If you find yourself always worried about her progress between 10pm to 1am. Never pick a partner you are not spiritually connected to.

The universe is sometimes simple to understand but we humans are stubbornly blind

3 Likes

Re: How Exactly Does God Reveal Your Spouse To You? by lilvicky68(m): 10:54pm On Apr 18, 2021
House1411:
don't bother to test her. She will fail. If you love her and your spirit is always drawn to her, then she is the one. If she is sexually appealing to you and she makes you happy, she's the one.

If her call comes through exactly when you are thinking about her, she is the one.
If you think of her, and she knocks on your door few minutes later, she's the one.

The universe is sometimes simple to understand but we humans are stubbornly blind
Ok oh.. Nice one
Re: How Exactly Does God Reveal Your Spouse To You? by FLYFIRE(m): 10:55pm On Apr 18, 2021
There is great peace whenever he or she enters your mind. For example, you have more than one person you are praying about for God's guidance, check how you receive each of them deep down when they cross your mind. Which of them gives you the most peace? Take time to pray & please Dont judge by physical appearance.

Let me add:

Unfortunately sin will alter your reception so you MUST do away with everything unrighteousness & hand it all to God. Marriage is beautiful & like everything beautiful it also has challenges. Beginning on a strong righteous footing will do better than any other way. You will find your God given mate

1 Like

Re: How Exactly Does God Reveal Your Spouse To You? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 18, 2021
The Bible already gave us a guide on how to choose a spouse. Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. Simple!

Now, where God can come in is where there is deception. That is why and where you should seek His face for direction. If the fellow is not a true child of God, He'll either reveal it to you or cause the relationship not to work by exposing the person through a behavior that you can't deal with. From personal experience.

A long time ago, a good looking lawyer came to our office to see my chairman. so we got talking and trying to know each other.

When I noticed the convo was getting personal and I already took a liking to him, I asked him where he worships, he was not straight forward about it but tried to make me understand he was a very religious man.

Weeks passed by and he began to invite me over. As I was still contemplating whether to give it a shot, God revealed this man to me.

That night in my dream, I saw him but he was backing me. So I called him like three times and when he turned to face me, he opened his mouth and a huge red flame of fire was coming out of his mouth. I was so scared in that dream and woke up immediately still shaking in fear. I knew then that there was something strange about him.

After some weeks, by himself he told me he was a member of Ecankar. So the relationship couldn't work.

When you're close to God, he'll direct your steps when it comes to chosing a spouse but not necessarily show you your spouse in a dream like many claim. Although for a few who have a very close walk with God, He may specifically show or direct them to whom to marry as he did with some prophets of old.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Exactly Does God Reveal Your Spouse To You? by Amanee(f): 11:19pm On Apr 18, 2021
If you were really listening to God, you wouldn't be asking this question
Re: How Exactly Does God Reveal Your Spouse To You? by Smile4mee01: 2:46am On Apr 19, 2021
This is one of the many reasons some people and not married because they expect to hear one special voice saying this is your wife or husband.

Relationship pastors and councellors are feeding off this fear but we need to go back to the bible days, or even before then.

Life is simple, we make it complicated.

1 Like

Re: How Exactly Does God Reveal Your Spouse To You? by jantman(m): 12:42am On Apr 20, 2021
Casemiro:
Please I need clear answers, not some random quoting up and down.

As advised, one should seek the face of God while looking for a life partner.

The question here is, how exactly will God reveal this partner to you?

Will you be shown a clear picture of the person in a dream or vision?
will the name be written for you?
I'm confused

I don't know about others, but mine

In my own case I was shown in my dreams. God keep showing me things in my dream before they unfold.

I saw my wife (Mix race)
I saw my boys kids (Almost mix race)
I saw my mother in law (White)

I was shown the country

Yes. Mine was just a privilege God gave me to see things ahead of time.
Re: How Exactly Does God Reveal Your Spouse To You? by Lostchild(m): 12:53am On Apr 20, 2021
AsherAmari

You are lucky
You would have fallen into the hands of ocultic man angry

1 Like

Re: How Exactly Does God Reveal Your Spouse To You? by Nobody: 3:50am On Apr 20, 2021
Lostchild:
AsherAmari

You are lucky
You would have fallen into the hands of ocultic man angry

I'm telling you.

Thank God.
Re: How Exactly Does God Reveal Your Spouse To You? by Raalsalghul: 8:38am On Apr 20, 2021
House1411:
God doesn't reveal anything. You use your sense in choosing.
It's what you like that God will like for you.

Re: How Exactly Does God Reveal Your Spouse To You? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 20, 2021
Raalsalghul:
m
A whole raal quote me. this week will be great for me grin
Re: How Exactly Does God Reveal Your Spouse To You? by AishaYesufu: 3:58pm On Apr 20, 2021
The Bible has given you guide, the Holy Spirit will continue to direct you but YOU ARE THE ONE TO CHOOSE. God don't choose spouse for men, men choose themselves. The only man God gave a wife was Adam

(1) (Reply)

/ DON'T RUSH MARRIAGE: Some Married Men Still Secretly Wish They Were Single / Learn Real Estate And Make Cool Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.