Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) (99751 Views)

NUC Issues Ned Nwoko's Sports University Operational License. Admission To Start / Port Harcourt Law School Nears Completion: Pictures & Video / Ned Nwoko's Sports University Of Nigeria Gets FG's License (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by olatade(m): 2:33pm On May 08, 2020
nams77:
Well, nice investment. School everywhere but no jobsz

How about lectures, non academic staffs and even the security guys that will be employed.

Building universities creates employment opportunities to bro

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by blowjohn(m): 2:34pm On May 08, 2020
Coldie:

See mind o... But that's excess now. How would they expel her for just that

Do I know how many bigger celebrities have passed through that school since its inception without causing trouble?
She wouldn't even have survived igbinedion 15 years ago sef.
Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by SocialJustice: 2:35pm On May 08, 2020
sexylassie2:
Waste of money.

We keep building private universities like the way we build secondary schools everywhere.

They can't find cure for anything or add value to the Society except adding to the unemployment rate.

When the owner dies, what become of the university and the students?

Students are withdrawn and the university properties becomes a tug of war between the wives.
Lol, I think the only university in Nigeria is Covenant University. People should learn to have a small family and start saving for their kids to attend proper university.

Have you seen any private university in Nigeria that shut down with the chancellor's death? Very hilarious issue of wives fighting over property.
Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by 9iceprince(m): 2:36pm On May 08, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
So many universities, no job!!!

Good effort though why not build factories that can process our natural resources

That's what this government should be looking at!!!

If there's anything like reincarnation, may Nigeria NEVER experience a Buhari again!!!

Wailing as Usual, always dragging Buhari to your Misfortune... As If Buhari is the owner of the University or Private Universities were not established in the past Regime
Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by realstars: 2:37pm On May 08, 2020
Stars Unives, Good One There.
Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by Inflammatory: 2:40pm On May 08, 2020
A building with views from different angles, camel and some horticulture, this must be the Havard standard they were talking about. Las Las school na .s..m

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by Truthbites: 2:40pm On May 08, 2020
Theoarhics:
Just two buildings? Haba what's now "near completion"?

I hope u don complete one single building wen u de stay grin..u de yab person wen try build 2 massive buildings
Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by nams77: 2:41pm On May 08, 2020
olatade:

How about lectures, non academic staffs and even the security guys that will be employed.

Building universities creates employment opportunities to bro
You are right but i was really addrrssing the angle of university churning out multittude of graduates yearly.

The worst is hotels. They only employ cleaners and waiters
Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by apexc2287: 2:42pm On May 08, 2020
[color=#] 335687[/color]
Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by AkupeMBANO(m): 2:43pm On May 08, 2020
nams77:
I wish people will deeply understand your comment. what stops these so called billionaires from building manufacturing industries and all?
Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by esky158(m): 2:43pm On May 08, 2020
money good ooo!! their sanction your wife 4 university you come go build your own .if na poor man na to begg be that oo oo oo
jah pick my call even if na flash I de flash
Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by ignis: 2:45pm On May 08, 2020
Why can't all this looters opening universities use the money to build factories and industries.
Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by tellwisdom: 2:49pm On May 08, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Welcome development.

Regina Daniels should just drop out from Igbenedion University and enroll in her husband University as a show of support.

Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by Luckydubby7(m): 2:52pm On May 08, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Good effort though why not build factories that can process our natural resources

If there's anything like reincarnation, may Nigeria NEVER experience a Buhari again!!!
. Amen! And his entire team.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by Powerintoxicate: 2:53pm On May 08, 2020
[quote author=Theevilone post=89293202]

Nice suggestion but bro I believe men and u don't know more than this people , they know what is good , in fact they have thought it and the positive impact it will create but they won't build the factory not because they are wicked , I will tell u y .

I was discussing with my rich uncle and his business partners during this lockdown and I asked y our igbo producers like shooting all those Osufia and Ogbu ego films which only potray us bad and which highest end up in Alaba and Iweka market while making a well igbo cultural heritage movie will attract international viewers like the lion heart, he told me a successful business man goes for what people want and not what u like or want cos at the end na people go buy am and when i tried to make them know how big she cashed out from Neflix and he told aside the Neflix she wouldn't have made it and she didn't deliberately made it for Neflix .

He further make me understand how wizkid, zlatan olamide are making waves with little or no good message while Asa and co are relegated with their good message,

Summary wizkid and co and giving what people want .

He still went on to tell me how cheap and inferior products is moving more than expensive original products in this part of the world so I believe it's same reason uPrince Nwoko went into education which he probably felt will be more rewarding than factory as me and you think .[/quote
]
My uncle this uncle that. How can you tell me that a university will make you more money than a factory producing food or juice. You a joker and you and your uncle don't know jack about business. Adekunle Gold makes sense in his music and he's cashing out same with Simi. Sinach is doing great with world class Gospel music. So what you talking about. The fact asa isn't pushing new songs doesn't mean she's been relegated . If wizkid stops pushing new songs you'll say the same thing about him. That's why I dislike ignore businessmen. They are opportunists they don't take risk and they try to outsmart the system. Very dubiois set of people. They're like the Chinese good with pirating what other people have done and then sell. They are hardly original. That's why the world hates igbo people and Chinese people
Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by Powerintoxicate: 2:54pm On May 08, 2020
Theevilone:

Nice suggestion but bro I believe men and u don't know more than this people , they know what is good , in fact they have thought it and the positive impact it will create but they won't build the factory not because they are wicked , I will tell u y .

I was discussing with my rich uncle and his business partners during this lockdown and I asked y our igbo producers like shooting all those Osufia and Ogbu ego films which only potray us bad and which highest end up in Alaba and Iweka market while making a well igbo cultural heritage movie will attract international viewers like the lion heart, he told me a successful business man goes for what people want and not what u like or want cos at the end na people go buy am and when i tried to make them know how big she cashed out from Neflix and he told aside the Neflix she wouldn't have made it and she didn't deliberately made it for Neflix .

He further make me understand how wizkid, zlatan olamide are making waves with little or no good message while Asa and co are relegated with their good message,

Summary wizkid and co and giving what people want .

He still went on to tell me how cheap and inferior products is moving more than expensive original products in this part of the world so I believe it's same reason Prince Nwoko went into education which he probably felt will be more rewarding than factory as me and you think .

My uncle this uncle that. How can you tell me that a university will make you more money than a factory producing food or juice. You a joker and you and your uncle don't know jack about business. Adekunle Gold makes sense in his music and he's cashing out same with Simi. Sinach is doing great with world class Gospel music. So what you talking about. The fact asa isn't pushing new songs doesn't mean she's been relegated . If wizkid stops pushing new songs you'll say the same thing about him. That's why I dislike ignore businessmen. They are opportunists they don't take risk and they try to outsmart the system. Very dubiois set of people. They're like the Chinese good with pirating what other people have done and then sell. They are hardly original. That's why the world hates igbo people and Chinese people
Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by ochiosa(m): 2:55pm On May 08, 2020
MrnelsonA:
Nice development, but shey they settled people wey get all this lands
Since the coming of that university There has been no peace in that community because of the land. Death intimidation rules the town.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by NigeriaB(m): 2:56pm On May 08, 2020
nams77:

The school will equally create job opportunities aii. For example, the school will need cleaners, lecturers, administrative staff, doctors and nurses for their clinic, technicians, security. E.t.c

So what are you saying?
I HATE NONSENSE

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by sexylassie2(f): 3:05pm On May 08, 2020
SocialJustice:
Lol, I think the only university in Nigeria is Covenant University. People should learn to have a small family and start saving for their kids to attend proper university.

Have you seen any private university in Nigeria that shut down with the chancellor's death? Very hilarious issue of wives fighting over property.

Most of these private universities especially the one owned by individuals dont have any solid foundation, most are run like one man business meaning that if the founders dies, the universities might cease to exist.

Those run by religious organisations might survive but standards will fall.

I still prefer federal universities than any private universities even covenant university including.

There are lot of pecks that comes with been taught in a federal university especially when doing masters.

Access to experienced professors.
Ability to network
Recognition.
Also they are govt funded.
Exchange programs

Reality is that no private university in Nigeria can compete with a federal university. They are far behind.
Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by Chatflick(m): 3:06pm On May 08, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Welcome development.

Regina Daniels should just drop out from Igbenedion University and enroll in her husband University as a show of support.
She was never in Igbenedion as far as I'm concerned because the girl no go attend class.
Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by LordShiva97(m): 3:09pm On May 08, 2020
Antarctica explorer?
Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by Tozic: 3:10pm On May 08, 2020
sexylassie2:

Most of these private universities especially the one owned by individuals dont have any solid foundation, most are run like one man business meaning that if the founders dies, the universities might cease to exist.

I still prefer federal universities than any private universities even covenant university including.

There are lot of pecks that comes with been taught in a federal university especially when doing masters.

Ability to network
Recognition.
Exchange programs

Reality is that no private university in Nigeria can compete with a federal university

Upon all the broke_shaming you still went to Federal University grin...

@bolded

STOP SPREADING FAKE NEWS, PRIVATE UNIVERSITIES ARE MORE THAN FEDERAL UNIVERSITIES IN ALL STANDARD.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by BreconHills(m): 3:11pm On May 08, 2020
sexylassie2:
Waste of money.

We keep building private universities like the way we build secondary schools everywhere.

They can't find cure for anything or add value to the Society except adding to the unemployment rate.

When the owner dies, what become of the university and the students?

Students are withdrawn and the university properties becomes a tug of war between the wives.

Its not a waste of money.

How many university owners have ever been caught for fraud? Apart from the "feel good factor" of I own a university, nothing beats a good cash business as a means of drycleaning large amounts of money. Almost as good as a hotel. Come to think of it what's the difference?

Ps: Read between the lines
Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by Kenny9857(m): 3:11pm On May 08, 2020
EVILFOREST:

PLEASE, enough of all this BUHARI...
NIGERIA has never been a Nation right from the 60s.
In Fact, it was already shattered before Buhari sneaked into power to finally Bury it.

Three gbosa for you. You are saying the real truth..
Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by Swingate(m): 3:15pm On May 08, 2020
Billionaire ! And they are using bamboos and planks for scaffolding , no net for safety. When you have money please get the right safety equipments for your workers.
Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 08, 2020
EVILFOREST:
We need more FACTORIES and INDUSTRIES in Nigeria.
We need Stable Light.

It's difficult driving through streets of Los Angeles/ San Fransisco without seeing FACTORIES and coupling plants.
The JUICE FACTORIES alone, in some states in the US put together can create 20million Jobs in Nigeria.
I can barely count the Juice in Nigeria ( Chivita, Five Alive, Frutta and help me remember them...?).
The same applies to China.
Universities are not even littered like this in the US.
We need to create jobs, so as to absorb people coming out.
We know Universities are Good, but the ones we have on ground are serving.
Except this one has been designed to be a Special Technical College/University

In the same vein, people need to plan the number of kids they envisage to have in future.
The suffering in Nigeria is just too much.

down south we even plan kids
up north hmm
Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by sexylassie2(f): 3:17pm On May 08, 2020
BreconHills:

Its not a waste of money.

How many university owners have ever been caught for fraud? Apart from the "feel good factor" of I own a university, nothing beats a good cash business as a means of drycleaning large amounts of money. Almost as good as a hotel. Come to think of it what's the difference?

Ps: Read between the lines

Lol, you mean as a means of cleaning your dirty money.
Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by SocialJustice: 3:20pm On May 08, 2020
sexylassie2:

Ability to network
Recognition.
Exchange programs

Reality is that no private university in Nigeria can compete with a federal university. They are far behind.
Interesting. Networking is indeed a strong point with federal universities. I'm done doing any further study in this country though.
Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by sexylassie2(f): 3:20pm On May 08, 2020
Imagine paying 500k per session for these private universities for 4 years and still end up being unemployed.

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by tunize(m): 3:21pm On May 08, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Why now at least ppl ruled before buhari now, why are u sounding like buhari is the first president ever produced in nigeria?
Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by Tozic: 3:26pm On May 08, 2020
sexylassie2:
Imagine paying 500k for these private universities for 4 years and still end up being unemployed.

Did you just say 'imagine'?
A typical saying of a broke_ass lady.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jamb Cut Off Marks For Universities And Polytechnics / Students Organize Sex Party In Anambra Hotel, Spark Outrage / Nov/dec 2012 Waec , Gce Is Finally Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.