Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) (99754 Views)

NUC Issues Ned Nwoko's Sports University Operational License. Admission To Start / Port Harcourt Law School Nears Completion: Pictures & Video / Ned Nwoko's Sports University Of Nigeria Gets FG's License (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by g4gerald: 7:19pm On May 08, 2020
nams77:
Well, nice investment. School everywhere but no jobsz
Schools create employment. Na pple go work for the sch na
Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by Dayvdblake: 7:51pm On May 08, 2020
I said it... Human being House no fit just large like that... get Mosque, Zoo, Stadium Inside House...�
Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:02pm On May 08, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Welcome development.

Regina Daniels should just drop out from Igbenedion University and enroll in her husband University as a show of support.

where is the university in the picture ? because one building do not make a campus
Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by yom2(m): 9:09pm On May 08, 2020
Theevilone:

Nice suggestion but bro I believe men and u don't know more than this people , they know what is good , in fact they have thought it and the positive impact it will create but they won't build the factory not because they are wicked , I will tell u y .

I was discussing with my rich uncle and his business partners during this lockdown and I asked y our igbo producers like shooting all those Osufia and Ogbu ego films which only potray us bad and which highest end up in Alaba and Iweka market while making a well igbo cultural heritage movie will attract international viewers like the lion heart, he told me a successful business man goes for what people want and not what u like or want cos at the end na people go buy am and when i tried to make them know how big she cashed out from Neflix and he told aside the Neflix she wouldn't have made it and she didn't deliberately made it for Neflix .

He further make me understand how wizkid, zlatan olamide are making waves with little or no good message while Asa and co are relegated with their good message,

Summary wizkid and co and giving what people want .

He still went on to tell me how cheap and inferior products is moving more than expensive original products in this part of the world so I believe it's same reason Prince Nwoko went into education which he probably felt will be more rewarding than factory as me and you think .
u are right though. But if dangote had held on to the llkes of these challenges he wount have dared to build dangote refineries which many investors had shyed away from even when they won the licences years back

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by yom2(m): 9:12pm On May 08, 2020
sexylassie2:
Waste of money.

We keep building private universities like the way we build secondary schools everywhere.

They can't find cure for anything or add value to the Society except adding to the unemployment rate.

When the owner dies, what become of the university and the students?

Students are withdrawn and the university properties becomes a tug of war between the wives.
universities like pure water factories
Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 08, 2020
nams77:
Well, nice investment. School everywhere but no jobsz
Create job for yourself then.
Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by UKBobo(m): 10:35pm On May 08, 2020
how big she cashed out from Neflix and he told aside the Neflix she wouldn't have made it and she didn't deliberately made it for Neflix .He further make me understand how wizkid, zlatan olamide are making waves with little or no good message while Asa and co are relegated with their good message,

Summary wizkid and co and giving what people want.

He still went on to tell me how cheap and inferior products is moving more than expensive original products in this part of the world so I believe it's same reason Prince Nwoko went into education which he probably felt will be more rewarding than factory as me and you think .[/quote]

Bros, good concepts. Let me tell you. Africans live for the moment, not for tomorrow. Hence whizkid and Zlatan will be forgotten in 15 years time and no one will be playing their music. Asa's music will still be generating via streaming and she will still be performing in London, Paris and New York for ppl who want a message. Is anyone playing early 90's naija hits music now - no.

Ditto with African films - those village films that promote negativity pass on no message and sink after 6 months. It will take a visionary to promote positivity of our culture - and they will cash out BIG.

Lionheart is just the start. I'm involved in a UK film production at the moment that will be filmed for 300K and that I am sure will cash out for no less than 1.5 million in 12-18 months. My own is 100K in the production and I know I will get that 400k because the streaming giants are thirsty for competent, professional AV product. It just takes ppl to think long-term and stop looking for quick, short-term gains.
Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by ThatFairGuy: 11:01pm On May 08, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Welcome development.

Regina Daniels should just drop out from Igbenedion University and enroll in her husband University as a show of support.
She has left long ago for a university in Dubai
Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by oblaak(m): 11:15pm On May 08, 2020
Theevilone:

Nice suggestion but bro I believe men and u don't know more than this people , they know what is good , in fact they have thought it and the positive impact it will create but they won't build the factory not because they are wicked , I will tell u y .

I was discussing with my rich uncle and his business partners during this lockdown and I asked y our igbo producers like shooting all those Osufia and Ogbu ego films which only potray us bad and which highest end up in Alaba and Iweka market while making a well igbo cultural heritage movie will attract international viewers like the lion heart, he told me a successful business man goes for what people want and not what u like or want cos at the end na people go buy am and when i tried to make them know how big she cashed out from Neflix and he told aside the Neflix she wouldn't have made it and she didn't deliberately made it for Neflix .

He further make me understand how wizkid, zlatan olamide are making waves with little or no good message while Asa and co are relegated with their good message,

Summary wizkid and co and giving what people want .

He still went on to tell me how cheap and inferior products is moving more than expensive original products in this part of the world so I believe it's same reason Prince Nwoko went into education which he probably felt will be more rewarding than factory as me and you think .

Bro please don’t write like this next time. Correct your grammatical errors and learn to use the right punctuation marks where necessary albeit I partially understand your message. Thanks
Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by YorubaNinja: 11:31pm On May 08, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
So many universities, no job!!!

Good effort though why not build factories that can process our natural resources

That's what this government should be looking at!!!

If there's anything like reincarnation, may Nigeria NEVER experience a Buhari again!!!

Typical Okoro mentality.

So Buhari was also the President since 1960, abi?
Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:37pm On May 08, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Just hearing that too. Heard she was expelled in 2018 after a fight with some lecturers.
Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:40pm On May 08, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Just learnt About that too on this thread. Heard she was expelled in 2018 after fighting with a lecturer.
Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by Nobody: 12:54am On May 09, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
So many universities, no job!!!

Good effort though why not build factories that can process our natural resources

That's what this government should be looking at!!!

If there's anything like reincarnation, may Nigeria NEVER experience a Buhari again!!!

Or they build technical schools to train the youths

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by deleo16(m): 1:27am On May 09, 2020
InlandTaipan84:
Both IMF and World Bank advised Nigeria in the 80s to invest in technical education and skills and as usual Nigeria didn't... instead they continued with their Higher Institution of learning Universities.....but now compare Nigeria and Africa as a whole to East Asia, South East Asia, even South Asia because the latter heeded the advice
nice one
Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by deleo16(m): 1:32am On May 09, 2020
sexylassie2:

Most of these private universities especially the one owned by individuals dont have any solid foundation, most are run like one man business meaning that if the founders dies, the universities might cease to exist.

Those run by religious organisations might survive but standards will fall.

I still prefer federal universities than any private universities even covenant university including.

There are lot of pecks that comes with been taught in a federal university especially when doing masters.

Access to experienced professors.
Ability to network
Recognition.
Also they are govt funded.
Exchange programs

Reality is that no private university in Nigeria can compete with a federal university. They are far behind.
continue deceiving yourself have u check the rankings of recent to know where covenant University ranked among other universities in Nigeria
Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by nams77: 5:56am On May 09, 2020
bamidelee:

Create job for yourself then.
And did someone tell you i was looking for job? Sometimes i just shake my head at the mindset and mental capacity of some persons here.

Every year, thousands of graduates are churned out with few jobs for them.

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by Nobody: 6:27am On May 09, 2020
nams77:

And did someone tell you i was looking for job? Sometimes i just shake my head at the mindset and mental capacity of some persons here.

Every year, thousands of graduates are churned out with few jobs for them.
Can you see your life outside, create job so that you can employ graduates. You are abusing me.
You need to grow up ogbeni.
Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by sheriffman(m): 7:09am On May 09, 2020
Only the picture of one building here from different angles,yet it's nearing completion? Our Mumu Never Do
Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by nams77: 7:16am On May 09, 2020
bamidelee:

Can you see your life outside, create job so that you can employ graduates. You are abusing me.
You need to grow up ogbeni.
I already have people working for me. Smh

Have a nice day
Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by Nunso2u(m): 10:01am On May 09, 2020
Most of this Land were illegally acquired and also not compensated for.. Peasants farmers ,widows etc. Some people have even died in the process of the land matter concerning this said university.. Ned has stepped on toes, people in Jail charged falsely if any one challenge him .. The King and the entire community were this university is located is saying Ned should do things legally. He has used money to buy hiz way tru illegally...For more details on the ongoing matters of this university. Go to Facebook and read more of Ned's activity on 'Azuka Jebose' . Search for him and read all Ned is doing to his community were he grew up and gave him a name....Once again look for Azuka Jebose on facebook and read about Ned..
Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by Nunso2u(m): 10:10am On May 09, 2020
Nunso2u:
Most of this Land were illegally acquired and also not compensated for.. Peasants farmers ,widows etc. Some people have even died in the process of the land matter concerning this said university.. Ned has stepped on toes, people in Jail charged falsely if any one challenge him .. The King and the entire community were this university is located is saying Ned should do things legally. He has used money to buy hiz way tru illegally...For more details on the ongoing matters of this university. Go to Facebook and read more of Ned's activity on 'Azuka Jebose' . Search for him and read all Ned is doing to his community were he grew up and gave him a name....Once again look for Azuka Jebose on facebook and read about Ned..
Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by Nunso2u(m): 10:16am On May 09, 2020
Nunso2u:
Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by MrnelsonA(m): 7:26pm On May 09, 2020
That's is going to be the order of the day, until land owners are settled legitimately..
ochiosa:
Since the coming of that university There has been no peace in that community because of the land. Death intimidation rules the town.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jamb Cut Off Marks For Universities And Polytechnics / Students Organize Sex Party In Anambra Hotel, Spark Outrage / Nov/dec 2012 Waec , Gce Is Finally Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.