Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,658,791 members, 6,241,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 April 2021 at 12:05 PM

Lost In Lust - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Lost In Lust (32187 Views)

Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / Hot, Erotic Romance Story: In Lust With The Soccer Star Pt. 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lost In Lust by BigBasher: 8:02pm On Mar 25
Nice one.
Re: Lost In Lust by FrankAkowe: 7:11am On Mar 27
I sighed after she had disconnected the line. This woman would be like Oliver Twist, who wanted more. No problem, I would give it to her.

Just before we closed, I returned to my office. Madam called again.

‘Tell the man in charge of the place that I said he should give you the key of my room. You don’t need to wait at the lobby,’ she said.

‘Okay, ma.’

I was at the place the time I got there the other time. The guy gave me the keys pronto and I had access to her ‘suite.’ About seven thirty, the lady who had served us chicken the other time came to ask what I would like to eat. She said madam had instructed her to be at my service. I told her to get me white rice and fried plantain.

This time around, Big Mummy did not come around until after eight.

‘I had to go to my house on V.I first to take some things,’ she explained.

‘You’re welcome.’

She had already changed from her office wears to a jeans trousers and t-shirt. The pair of trousers was a little tight for her and one could see
the contours of her hips.

‘How do I look?’ she asked.

‘Beautiful and chic.’

She smiled warmly. ‘You’re such a toaster.’

‘Am I?’

‘Yes, you’re. If you’re not, what are you doing here?’

‘I’m here to see my big baby,’ I said.

She sat next to me on the sofa. I could perceive her perfume and body cream. Even at her age, she certainly looked graceful.

‘And I’m here to see my big boy,’ she replied. She placed her right leg across me left lap. ‘I need some massage on my toes here. They hurt.’

I smiled and held the toes. ‘That will be no problem.’ As I rubbed the toes, she closed her eyes.

‘Have you eaten?’ she asked.

‘Yes. What about you?’

‘No. I don’t need any other food tonight.’

‘I’ll feed you,’ I said.

She laughed. ‘I trust you.’

I continued to massage her toes.

‘Maybe we should retire inside,’ she said.

‘Okay.’ I stopped what I was doing. She removed her leg and stood up.

‘Lock the door,’ she said and moved to the bedroom. I locked the door and went to meet her inside.

She flopped on the bed and I sat next to her. She placed her head on my lap.

‘Treat me like your baby,’ she said.

I grinned and nodded. ‘Are you sure you’ll like that?’

‘Try me.’

‘Okay.’ I stared at her. ‘Let me remove your top.’

She nodded and I removed the t-shirt. Her voluptuous boobs were clad in a black bra. I removed my shirt too. Her right hand went to my chest.
It was mutual, for my hand went to her chest too. Many hours later in the morning, I told her I would have to go to my residence to change
clothes.

‘You don’t have to go so far,’ she said. She brought some money from her bag. ’Look for a boutique around and buy yourself a new cloth.’

For full reading: https://m.okadabooks.com/book/about/lost_in_lust/24333

1 Like

Re: Lost In Lust by Saturn101: 9:02pm On Mar 27
Nice update
Re: Lost In Lust by Bernice4ozodo(f): 5:10pm On Mar 30
FrankAkowe:
I sighed after she had disconnected the line. This woman would be like Oliver Twist, who wanted more. No problem, I would give it to her.

Just before we closed, I returned to my office. Madam called again.

‘Tell the man in charge of the place that I said he should give you the key of my room. You don’t need to wait at the lobby,’ she said.

‘Okay, ma.’

I was at the place the time I got there the other time. The guy gave me the keys pronto and I had access to her ‘suite.’ About seven thirty, the lady who had served us chicken the other time came to ask what I would like to eat. She said madam had instructed her to be at my service. I told her to get me white rice and fried plantain.

This time around, Big Mummy did not come around until after eight.

‘I had to go to my house on V.I first to take some things,’ she explained.

‘You’re welcome.’

She had already changed from her office wears to a jeans trousers and t-shirt. The pair of trousers was a little tight for her and one could see
the contours of her hips.

‘How do I look?’ she asked.

‘Beautiful and chic.’

She smiled warmly. ‘You’re such a toaster.’

‘Am I?’

‘Yes, you’re. If you’re not, what are you doing here?’

‘I’m here to see my big baby,’ I said.

She sat next to me on the sofa. I could perceive her perfume and body cream. Even at her age, she certainly looked graceful.

‘And I’m here to see my big boy,’ she replied. She placed her right leg across me left lap. ‘I need some massage on my toes here. They hurt.’

I smiled and held the toes. ‘That will be no problem.’ As I rubbed the toes, she closed her eyes.

‘Have you eaten?’ she asked.

‘Yes. What about you?’

‘No. I don’t need any other food tonight.’

‘I’ll feed you,’ I said.

She laughed. ‘I trust you.’

I continued to massage her toes.

‘Maybe we should retire inside,’ she said.

‘Okay.’ I stopped what I was doing. She removed her leg and stood up.

‘Lock the door,’ she said and moved to the bedroom. I locked the door and went to meet her inside.

She flopped on the bed and I sat next to her. She placed her head on my lap.

‘Treat me like your baby,’ she said.

I grinned and nodded. ‘Are you sure you’ll like that?’

‘Try me.’

‘Okay.’ I stared at her. ‘Let me remove your top.’

She nodded and I removed the t-shirt. Her voluptuous boobs were clad in a black bra. I removed my shirt too. Her right hand went to my chest.
It was mutual, for my hand went to her chest too. Many hours later in the morning, I told her I would have to go to my residence to change
clothes.

‘You don’t have to go so far,’ she said. She brought some money from her bag. ’Look for a boutique around and buy yourself a new cloth.’

For full reading: https://m.okadabooks.com/book/about/lost_in_lust/24333
update
Re: Lost In Lust by Janet96(f): 7:19pm On Apr 04
Come and continue.
Re: Lost In Lust by BigBasher: 6:51am On Apr 08
Waiting for more.
Re: Lost In Lust by FrankAkowe: 7:29pm On Apr 08

It was mutual, for my hand went to her chest too. Many hours later in the morning, I told her I would have to go to my residence to change clothes.

I collected the money from her. ‘Thanks, dear.’

‘You’re welcome.’

But it wasn’t easy looking around for a boutique and at that time of the day. Thankfully, the brown shirt and brown chinos trousers I had worn
was manageable. I wore the same cloth that Tuesday. On Wednesday, I was at Naomi’s place and as usual, I played a dotting lover role.

On Thursday, B.M asked that we should meet at our rendezvous again. It was becoming a routine and I was having the best of two worlds, or
so I thought. I was the one giving her the ‘massage’, and she was the one handsomely paying for it. She said she loved me using endearments
for her, so I had to perfect the art.

‘Rose darling, you’re looking so beautiful today,’ I would say.

‘Really?’

‘Yes, you are.’

At another time, I would give her a call. ‘I couldn’t comment about your hair in the presence of others. It’s so beautiful.’

‘Oh, thank you,’ she would gush.

‘You’re looking younger and more beautiful every-day.’

‘Thanks, my dear.’

I was very careful the way I played the game, so my dear Naomi did not suspect a thing. When I saw that she was raising eyebrow on the
numerous gifts I was buying for her, I had to suspend buying more gifts. I believed I loved Naomi so much, but I wanted to get the best of B.M
too. It was a case of eating your cake and having it.

Four weeks into the affair, B.M made an unusual request. ‘Why don’t we go somewhere and have a whole week to ourselves?’

I looked askance. ‘Somewhere like where?’

‘Somewhere like a resort center at Ota.’

I thought briefly. ‘That will not be easy. What do I tell Naomi?’

‘Tell her something like I sent to you to our Idi-Iroko depot to monitor some activities there, and it would take a week.’

I smiled. ‘You’re not only beautiful, you’re also very smart, darling.’

That weekend, I told Naomi about the trip.

‘I will be going on Monday and will not be back until Friday,’ I said.

‘I’m going to miss you, baby,’ she said.

‘I’m going to terribly miss you,’ I said. ‘Don’t worry, I’ll give you calls every day.’

On Monday, Big Mummy called for a short meeting between the G.M, herself and me.

‘Ola has an assignment outside Lagos,’ she said. ‘He would be going to our Idi-Iroko depot for some work.’

The G.M nodded. ‘Yes, ma.’

The short meeting was over. B.M asked that I should stay behind for further instructions while the G.M took his leave.

She gave me the address of the place. ‘I will come and join you later this afternoon.’ She smiled at me. ‘Happy holiday.’

Since no one was there, I quickly gave her a kiss. ‘Many thanks, dear B.M.’

I left the office and drove to Ota. I already had some clothes in my bag that could last for days. Somehow, I told myself I was going too deep
with Big Mummy. Naomi and I had planned that before the end of the year, we should have our wedding. We were approaching the end of
August and Madam Rose appeared bent on taking my affection away from Naomi. I believed no woman could take my love for Naomi away,
despite my infidelity.

Madam Rose had given me some money, so I checked into the resort without fuss. It was still morning time, and I suspected that she might not
come around until late afternoon or early evening. No problem, let her come any time she liked.

The suite at the resort was a very comfortable one. There was a garden behind it and one could lounge or saunter around. It was a secluded place, away from the hustle and bustle of urban center. The suite had a big lounging room and a bedroom with a king size bed. The large flat screen was connected to cable decoder. The room also had free internet wi-fi service.

I had brought my computer notebook along, so I brought it out and browsed the internet. In the afternoon, I ordered for pounded yam and
egusi soup. Just after I finished the food, Naomi called.

‘Have you arrived Idi-Iroko?’ she asked anxiously.

‘Yes, my dear. Thank God that everything went well. How are you, honey?’

‘I’m fine, but I’m already missing you.’

‘I’m missing you too. Don’t worry, it’s just a matter of days.’

‘Yeah. Be careful with the girls over there. Please, don’t get carried away by any of them.’

‘Don’t you worry, Naomi darling. Ola is for you; and for you only.’

‘Okay, dear. Take care of yourself.’

‘Thanks. I’ll be calling you later.’

‘Okay, dear. Bye.’

About an hour after Naomi called, B.M too called.

‘How is the place?’ she asked.

‘Fine. It’s a nice and comfortable place.’

‘Okay, I’ll be joining you soon.’

‘I can hardly wait to have you here,’ I said.

She laughed. ’I can hardly wait to be there too. Don’t worry, your darling Rose will soon join you.’

‘All right. I’m waiting.’

FOR FULL READING: https://m.okadabooks.com/book/about/lost_in_lust/24333

1 Like

Re: Lost In Lust by FairCritic(m): 6:58am On Apr 10
Interesting read
Re: Lost In Lust by chuksvialle(m): 1:49pm On Apr 10
Good job bro
Re: Lost In Lust by DivineDynamics: 6:40pm On Apr 12
Lusts lead to loss.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Wall Between Us. A Novel By EneChelsea / (BBW) Big Bold Woman ( a short story) / Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.