Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Which Type Of Personality Can You Not Stand At All Whatsoever? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Type Of Personality Can You Not Stand At All Whatsoever? (1001 Views)

"I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix) / Which Type Of Single Are You? (Photo) / How To Make Your Dick Stand At Attention Always !!! - Strictly For Adults Pls.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Type Of Personality Can You Not Stand At All Whatsoever? by BimberBuzz: 3:27pm On May 07, 2020
Just generally aggressive people. The kind that are Pushy, over competitive

The kind of person who will tell lies about themselves to impress other people.

What's yours?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Type Of Personality Can You Not Stand At All Whatsoever? by tunize(m): 3:31pm On May 07, 2020
Fake personalities and disrespect
Re: Which Type Of Personality Can You Not Stand At All Whatsoever? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:31pm On May 07, 2020
- hypocrisy
- dishonesty
- disrespect
- deceit
- ungratefulness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Type Of Personality Can You Not Stand At All Whatsoever? by duduade: 3:32pm On May 07, 2020
People not contented with what they have

Lazy people

1 Like

Re: Which Type Of Personality Can You Not Stand At All Whatsoever? by BimberBuzz: 3:32pm On May 07, 2020
Hey there! Bimberbuzz pays you to answer social questions such as these!

Re: Which Type Of Personality Can You Not Stand At All Whatsoever? by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 07, 2020
wink

NNobody. I deal with everyone the way you deal with me.

1 Like

Re: Which Type Of Personality Can You Not Stand At All Whatsoever? by sexylassie2(f): 3:33pm On May 07, 2020
Extremely over sensitive people.

They know how to abuse people but when you dish out your own, they start acting out.

In addition, I don't like the personality of broke mensmiley especially the self entitled ones.

3 Likes

Re: Which Type Of Personality Can You Not Stand At All Whatsoever? by Humanoid01(m): 3:38pm On May 07, 2020
I cannot stand bossy people.

1 Like

Re: Which Type Of Personality Can You Not Stand At All Whatsoever? by BimberBuzz: 3:38pm On May 07, 2020
Re: Which Type Of Personality Can You Not Stand At All Whatsoever? by Galactico4ever(m): 3:39pm On May 07, 2020
Liars , pretenders and fanatic muslims/xtians

3 Likes

Re: Which Type Of Personality Can You Not Stand At All Whatsoever? by sexylassie2(f): 3:39pm On May 07, 2020
BimberBuzz:
https://bimberbuzz.com/groups/social-questions/

Are you asking a question or advertising a product.
Re: Which Type Of Personality Can You Not Stand At All Whatsoever? by Praxtech: 3:41pm On May 07, 2020
Everything moniker sehindemi stands for.

1 Like

Re: Which Type Of Personality Can You Not Stand At All Whatsoever? by BimberBuzz: 3:41pm On May 07, 2020
The questions emanated from that group! it's a group page not a product! Dummy!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

sexylassie2:

Are you asking a question or advertising a product.
Re: Which Type Of Personality Can You Not Stand At All Whatsoever? by BimberBuzz: 3:42pm On May 07, 2020
Who is sehindemi
Praxtech:
Everything moniker sehindemi stands for.
Re: Which Type Of Personality Can You Not Stand At All Whatsoever? by Praxtech: 3:43pm On May 07, 2020
BimberBuzz:
Who is sehindemi

Wait...
Re: Which Type Of Personality Can You Not Stand At All Whatsoever? by Bigmanpickin: 3:46pm On May 07, 2020
I don't stand people who encroach my space and are overbearing.
a lying cheat is the worst of'em all
Re: Which Type Of Personality Can You Not Stand At All Whatsoever? by sexylassie2(f): 3:54pm On May 07, 2020
BimberBuzz:
The questions emanated from that group! it's a group page not a product! Dummy!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

You are a hypocrite, you don't like aggressive people but you are aggressive and very toxic.

You posted a question then starting posting links all over the place, i asked you a simple question, you became aggressive.

God save hypocrites
Re: Which Type Of Personality Can You Not Stand At All Whatsoever? by Katier00(f): 3:56pm On May 07, 2020
I can't lazy and proud people

1 Like

Re: Which Type Of Personality Can You Not Stand At All Whatsoever? by EXLOVER(m): 3:59pm On May 07, 2020
Girls with smelling body and pvssy

1 Like

Re: Which Type Of Personality Can You Not Stand At All Whatsoever? by Humanoid01(m): 4:08pm On May 07, 2020
EXLOVER:
Girls with smelling body and pvssy
But that's not a personality. Which kind mumu be this?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Type Of Personality Can You Not Stand At All Whatsoever? by odinson1(m): 4:09pm On May 07, 2020
I cannot stand girls that plays hard to get

Very irritating and stupid
*Spits
Re: Which Type Of Personality Can You Not Stand At All Whatsoever? by StubbornGENIUS: 4:17pm On May 07, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Liars , pretenders and fanatic muslims/xtians
Are you an atheist or what? what do you have with christians and muslims
Re: Which Type Of Personality Can You Not Stand At All Whatsoever? by Randy100: 4:18pm On May 07, 2020
For men- Those that stand on the road to urinate. It irritates me to bone marrow.

For women- Those girls that chew gum especially those that I am unfortunate to stay close with.
Re: Which Type Of Personality Can You Not Stand At All Whatsoever? by 4ckz: 4:21pm On May 07, 2020
Randy100:
For men- Those that stand on the road to urinate. It irritates me to bone marrow.

For women- Those girls that chew gum especially those that I am unfortunate to stay close with.

Your type of person usually have problems with everyone.

If you would like, I will explain it to you, but then again, I expect you to find my comment annoying.
Re: Which Type Of Personality Can You Not Stand At All Whatsoever? by EXLOVER(m): 4:25pm On May 07, 2020
Humanoid01:

Oboy me tire for the guy o, Seun need ban the guy, how you see am?
Re: Which Type Of Personality Can You Not Stand At All Whatsoever? by Randy100: 4:34pm On May 07, 2020
4ckz:

Your type of person usually have problems with everyone.

If you would like, I will explain it to you, but then again, I expect you to find my comment annoying.
Please do. This is a faceless forum even if I get annoyed I won't bite you.
Re: Which Type Of Personality Can You Not Stand At All Whatsoever? by Galactico4ever(m): 4:47pm On May 07, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Are you an atheist or what? what do you have with christians and muslims
I grew up a Christian,my Whole family are christians. However,some people are over religious and they have no idea of the basis of their religion,still they'll attack at the slightest chance. they are the ones that believe that coronavirus is from God,that he won't answer their prayers unless churches are opened and God will protect them if they flout the lockdown rules. Most of them have no idea about what is written in the Bible/Quran.

3 Likes

Re: Which Type Of Personality Can You Not Stand At All Whatsoever? by Baloranking(m): 4:51pm On May 07, 2020
grin grin
Humanoid01:

Re: Which Type Of Personality Can You Not Stand At All Whatsoever? by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 07, 2020
Edgy
Easily provoked
One who keeps malice
Loquacious
Unintelligent
Womanizing
Fake
Stingy

1 Like

Re: Which Type Of Personality Can You Not Stand At All Whatsoever? by Humanoid01(m): 4:53pm On May 07, 2020
EXLOVER:
Oboy me tire for the guy o, Seun need ban the guy, how you see am?
Hahaha! You dey deny yourself?
Re: Which Type Of Personality Can You Not Stand At All Whatsoever? by Humanoid01(m): 4:56pm On May 07, 2020
Eulalia:
Edgy
Easily provoked
One who keeps malice
Loquacious
Unintelligent
Womanizing
Fake
Stingy
Lol that raises the question: Can intelligence be acquired, or is it just inborn?
Re: Which Type Of Personality Can You Not Stand At All Whatsoever? by EXLOVER(m): 5:38pm On May 07, 2020
Humanoid01:

Hahaha! You dey deny yourself?
I swear down

(1) (2) (Reply)

South African Lady Drinks Sperm Says It Cures Corona 18+ / Help! I Sent Her 50k So That She Can Date Me (chat Pics Included)/ / Young Man Reveals What He Did After Girlfriend Refused His Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.