Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Help! I Sent Her 50k So That She Can Date Me (chat Pics Included)/ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Sent Her 50k So That She Can Date Me (chat Pics Included)/ (999 Views)

FWB Don Go Carry Belle Ooo, How We Go Settle This Matter. Chat Pics / Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her / Drop Your Whatsapp Number Let Me Chat You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Sent Her 50k So That She Can Date Me (chat Pics Included)/ by foodthought: 8:06am On May 17, 2020
So I saw this on Facebook...

Someone said men will always simp

Men will always beg no matter how rich are

Re: Help! I Sent Her 50k So That She Can Date Me (chat Pics Included)/ by foodthought: 8:06am On May 17, 2020
.mmm

1 Share

Re: Help! I Sent Her 50k So That She Can Date Me (chat Pics Included)/ by eleko1: 8:11am On May 17, 2020
cool cos of pusi sad.if ur friend ask u to help dem with just 5k now.u’ll dive.When last Do u buy your parents beverage,Ankara/wrapper?.Shine shine bobo .Abeg nothing do u,spend more and whistle “Wa jaiye oni oo,o meyin Ola oo......’

1 Like

Re: Help! I Sent Her 50k So That She Can Date Me (chat Pics Included)/ by Shelumiel: 8:13am On May 17, 2020
She is the hungry type so she'll come back. Just wait and see.
Re: Help! I Sent Her 50k So That She Can Date Me (chat Pics Included)/ by tooth4tooth: 8:13am On May 17, 2020
Well, you invested .The reward is a gain or lose undecided
Re: Help! I Sent Her 50k So That She Can Date Me (chat Pics Included)/ by westlius(m): 8:13am On May 17, 2020
This funny girl will take this guy as a mugu Facebook
Truth be told most guys are nice towards women but women take our sweetness to bitterness by excess demands
Re: Help! I Sent Her 50k So That She Can Date Me (chat Pics Included)/ by donbachi(m): 8:15am On May 17, 2020
Good Heart u have...but,carry for mind.sey na u use ur hand turn urself to "alhaji bringi bringi"
Re: Help! I Sent Her 50k So That She Can Date Me (chat Pics Included)/ by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:16am On May 17, 2020
I have never seen people so dumb, buying love with cash........ It's even on a first encounter ooo

Scammers fit easily scam this mumu sef undecided
Re: Help! I Sent Her 50k So That She Can Date Me (chat Pics Included)/ by Kosoco(m): 8:18am On May 17, 2020
The girl running back
Re: Help! I Sent Her 50k So That She Can Date Me (chat Pics Included)/ by bluebay(m): 8:18am On May 17, 2020
Am a guy and I will boldly say that you did yourself wrong. She told you she’s in need of money and also said she don’t think she can date you. Then you decide to use money to make her change her mind. Well she didn’t change her mind yet. You wanna invest more or blackout and keep things to yourself . Not coming out to ask for help
Re: Help! I Sent Her 50k So That She Can Date Me (chat Pics Included)/ by Heroclitus(m): 8:26am On May 17, 2020
Hmmmm...It seems its almost natural for men to simp
Re: Help! I Sent Her 50k So That She Can Date Me (chat Pics Included)/ by illicit(m): 8:29am On May 17, 2020
You will definitely sleep with her but forget love
Re: Help! I Sent Her 50k So That She Can Date Me (chat Pics Included)/ by MJBOLT: 8:43am On May 17, 2020
please what is the name of the facebook group?i want to check something grin

(1) (Reply)

Big Navel Challenge: This The Biggest Navel In Nairaland, Drop Yours / Please Guys I Need A General Code ✌️✌️ / For Men Only: This Is One Major Reason You Should Take The Red Pill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.