Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,528 members, 7,854,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:37 PM

What Should I Do In This Case? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do In This Case? (798 Views)

Please Help Me Judge This Case Between Me And My Girlfriend!! / Come Mek Wi Settle This Case (photo) / When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do In This Case? by Bankerboy: 3:32pm On May 07, 2020
I meet this girl two years ago. After her initail garagra she agreed to date me. though am nt serious with other girls in my life but i have to discharge them to make this new one work. She told me about her male bestie, i told her am not comfortable with that, i asked if the guy had demanded 4sex b4 she said no, i told her if ever i found out that they are sexing i will call it quit with her. I later found out they were having sex , even my girl infected him. . I confronted her, she tried lying but she couldn't cos i have much evidence. I ended the relationship that day, she has been beging me to take her back even went to my friends telling them to beg me. If you were in my shoes will u take her back ?
Re: What Should I Do In This Case? by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 07, 2020
First off, what kind of infection?
Re: What Should I Do In This Case? by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 07, 2020
Accept her back.
Not as a girlfriend but your intimacy gadget.
Re: What Should I Do In This Case? by XhosaNostra(f): 3:50pm On May 07, 2020
Stick to what you said you'd do...that's if you're serious about not being bleeped wit. Let her go beg the next forgiving chump.

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do In This Case? by Allaboutkatiee(f): 3:55pm On May 07, 2020
Bankerboy:
I meet this girl two years ago. After her initail garagra she agreed to date me. though am nt serious with other girls in my life but i have to discharge them to make this new one work. She told me about her male bestie, i told her am not comfortable with that, i asked if the guy had demanded 4sex b4 she said no, i told her if ever i found out that they are sexing i will call it quit with her. I later found out they were having sex , even my girl infected him. . I confronted her, she tried lying but she couldn't cos i have much evidence. I ended the relationship that day, she has been beging me to take her back even went to my friends telling them to beg me. If you were in my shoes will u take her back ?

She was never into you.
She will just drain you emotionally on the long run. angry
Re: What Should I Do In This Case? by Karex81(m): 4:47pm On May 07, 2020
Op don't forget Okafor's law
Re: What Should I Do In This Case? by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 07, 2020
2 years of hard grafting. I could shake your hand using the social distancing policy.

Well do you like her? The trust is broken and you will always be suspicious of her can you handle that?
Re: What Should I Do In This Case? by Baloranking(m): 4:57pm On May 07, 2020
grin grin
Can't trust this girls at allllllll

My gee quit or remain silent forever grin

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do In This Case? by Bola146(f): 5:05pm On May 07, 2020
A cheat is always a cheat! Please don't quote me
Re: What Should I Do In This Case? by MJBOLT: 5:08pm On May 07, 2020
i can never be in your shoes

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do In This Case? by Baloranking(m): 5:16pm On May 07, 2020
grin
MJBOLT:
i can never be in your shoes
Re: What Should I Do In This Case? by Bankerboy: 7:45pm On May 07, 2020
NockMedia:
First off, what kind of infection?
staph. .
Re: What Should I Do In This Case? by Bankerboy: 7:48pm On May 07, 2020
TheAfricaQueen:
2 years of hard grafting. I could shake your hand using the social distancing policy.

Well do you like her? The trust is broken and you will always be suspicious of her can you handle that?
am moving on joor.
Re: What Should I Do In This Case? by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 07, 2020
Bankerboy:
staph. .
Get yourselves treated, fam.
Go for HIV test too 'cause it doesn't show on the face.
Re: What Should I Do In This Case? by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 07, 2020
Bankerboy:
am moving on joor.

Good, life is too short!! And there are plenty of fish in the sea.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When Your Salary Finish At The Middle Of The Month / If You've Been Wondering Why Glo Network Is Slow, Here Is Your Answer / See Semi Nude Pictures That's Trending On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.