Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

What's The Cost Of Building A Self Contained Apartment Now? - Properties (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What's The Cost Of Building A Self Contained Apartment Now? (92324 Views)

Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat / How Many Blocks Would It Take To Complete This Self Contained Units? / 6 Tips To Estimate The Cost Of Building A Duplex In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Cost Of Building A Self Contained Apartment Now? by Walspring: 2:29pm On Jun 21, 2020
hero01:
pls, how much will cost me to do 2bedroom litted

Do you mean cost to build 2 bedroom to lintel level?

To lay block to lintel level is not that cost but finishing a build cost more than laying blocks.

Do you get ?
Re: What's The Cost Of Building A Self Contained Apartment Now? by hero01(m): 2:47pm On Jun 21, 2020
Walspring:

Do you mean cost to build 2 bedroom to lintel level?

To lay block to lintel level is not that cost but finishing a build cost more than laying blocks.

Do you get ?
the building is on lintel level, i just want to know the cost of lintel alone
Re: What's The Cost Of Building A Self Contained Apartment Now? by boay(m): 6:08pm On Jul 19, 2020
I am a Quantity Surveyor, you can contact me for your projects
Re: What's The Cost Of Building A Self Contained Apartment Now? by Atdeejay12: 7:12pm On Sep 06, 2020
I am currently building 5 rooms and palours self con. And I have spent around 4.5million still have roughly 2m to spend to complete everything including fencing and painting.

I never knew it will cost this much... Building is not a joke o.
The only trick is to start small small if u no get back up.
Infact there are some money spent on building that you won't be able to account for...
Ask old men

1 Like

Re: What's The Cost Of Building A Self Contained Apartment Now? by OKEMKPI: 12:53pm On Dec 04, 2021
NaijadrivaCars:
Hello Propertylanders, I am aware that prices of goods and services have skyrocketed but how much can build someone a One Room Self Contained Apartment and One Bedroom Flat now?

Landlords and Builders in the house please help.
This is a luxury a room selfcon 1 up and 1 down with toilet n kitchen fully tiled with cooker units and heat extractor on each apartment which has a conduit gas pipeling from kitchen to the cylinder location and with treated water system,have spent over 6M,wat is left is painting which has been budgeted for 250k.The windows are all casement with bugulary and mosquito net.
Building is not your mate but it is worth it

Re: What's The Cost Of Building A Self Contained Apartment Now? by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:59pm On Dec 10, 2021
OKEMKPI:

This is a luxury a room selfcon 1 up and 1 down with toilet n kitchen fully tiled with cooker units and heat extractor on each apartment which has a conduit gas pipeling from kitchen to the cylinder location and with treated water system,have spent over 6M,wat is left is painting which has been budgeted for 250k.The windows are all casement with bugulary and mosquito net.

I wish you have a thread where you showcased your building process. I actually love this, kind of similar to what true2home is doing.

Is it possible to start with just the one down, deck and rest? Then, when there's fund to continue the top?

It's similar to what I have in mind, but without all the serenren in yours... Just a simple one storey selfcon, the build another beside it and so on
Re: What's The Cost Of Building A Self Contained Apartment Now? by GeneralPula: 8:23am On Jul 20, 2022
You are right!!
Let me ask this, how much will it cost to build a 3 bedroom flat(apartment)??
Excluding the Land cost,!!

You’ll complete it with 5m..

Don’t use too much of expensive things..
Re: What's The Cost Of Building A Self Contained Apartment Now? by Joe82834(m): 8:33pm On Aug 16, 2022
tonididdy:
If a self contained is 1room, kitchen and toilet... It cost app 800k to finishing. Note you this particular structure I quoted was decked not roofed.
Roofed maybe cheaper maybe

How abt today's cost. Land already secured in Abj. Just want to do this at the back so I can stay and from there start the main building. I don tire to de pay almost 2m rent jaare
Re: What's The Cost Of Building A Self Contained Apartment Now? by tonididdy(m): 12:24am On Aug 17, 2022
OKEMKPI:

You saying the structure in the photo has gulped whoopy 6m?

..... undecided
Re: What's The Cost Of Building A Self Contained Apartment Now? by tonididdy(m): 12:29am On Aug 17, 2022
Joe82834:

How abt today's cost. Land already secured in Abj. Just want to do this at the back so I can stay and from there start the main building. I don tire to de pay almost 2m rent jaare
The structure in question was erected in 2019, a bag of cement was 2500 then and 16mm rod was 4000.

All that has doubled now, so 1.8 to 2.5m should give a fine finishing without luxury consideration ( It was intended as a s3curity post)

A room, restroom, kitchen with a terrace
Re: What's The Cost Of Building A Self Contained Apartment Now? by OKEMKPI: 4:34am On Aug 17, 2022
tonididdy:

You saying the structure in the photo has gulped whoopy 6m?

..... undecided
Wat I am saying is go and build your own,if u like spend 100k or 10milllion,that is your headache
Re: What's The Cost Of Building A Self Contained Apartment Now? by tonididdy(m): 10:04am On Aug 17, 2022
OKEMKPI:

Wat I am saying is go and build your own,if u like spend 100k or 10milllion,that is your headache
I don't build tortoise houses grin
Enjoy your cubicle
Re: What's The Cost Of Building A Self Contained Apartment Now? by Temitopeddddddk(m): 10:07am On Aug 17, 2022
Am an architect, you can chat me up on what you want to do, let me come up with a design to meet your need.

Okbaba:
Meet an Architect to give you a design then take that design to a Quantity Surveyor to give you a realistic costing.
Re: What's The Cost Of Building A Self Contained Apartment Now? by Temitopeddddddk(m): 10:08am On Aug 17, 2022
You can chat me up on 07062437100

Temitopeddddddk:
Am an architect, you can chat me up on what you want to do, let me come up with a design to meet your need.

Re: What's The Cost Of Building A Self Contained Apartment Now? by OKEMKPI: 8:57pm On Aug 17, 2022
tonididdy:

I don't build tortoise houses grin
Enjoy your cubicle
Empty vessel make loud noise, enjoy your Buckingham palace
Re: What's The Cost Of Building A Self Contained Apartment Now? by emmynbolton: 5:26pm On Aug 18, 2022
A room-self, shared apartment Total package 150k six month rent
lekki - Ajah, by ilaje bus stop Mobile road.

Re: What's The Cost Of Building A Self Contained Apartment Now? by Joe82834(m): 10:59pm On Aug 18, 2022
pstjoga:
#500,000 to #650,000 will be ok.
Before the lockdown, I built 3 1-Room self contained for #1,650,000 in a village here in Abuja including the cost of land.

What would this cost in today's Abuja?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Femi Osibona's Lifeless Body Recovered From Collapsed Building Rubble / My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project / Banana Island, Lagos: What You Should Know (with Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.