Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,022 members, 7,835,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

What's The Cost Of Building A Self Contained Apartment Now? - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What's The Cost Of Building A Self Contained Apartment Now? (92291 Views)

Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat / How Many Blocks Would It Take To Complete This Self Contained Units? / 6 Tips To Estimate The Cost Of Building A Duplex In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Cost Of Building A Self Contained Apartment Now? by GeneralPula: 4:36pm On May 08, 2020
Try and huzzle more and round it up to 3 bedroom. A self contain isn’t that convenient to live in oo or you won’t be having visitors..?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Cost Of Building A Self Contained Apartment Now? by Walspring: 4:36pm On May 08, 2020
It depend on the materials you want to use for it.

With 3000 blocks you should build 1 bedroom flat or 2 bedroom flats or 3 bedroom flats

Roofing, plastering plumbing an tiling should gulf 1M plus.
Re: What's The Cost Of Building A Self Contained Apartment Now? by sylve11: 4:37pm On May 08, 2020
@ op, 1.2M to 2M.

Better still go meet an architect. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Cost Of Building A Self Contained Apartment Now? by Nigeriahomebiz(m): 4:37pm On May 08, 2020
Mine cost me 2.6 million to build.

It is 1 bedroom flat with wardrobe, 2 toilets, 1 kitchen with fence 1.6 meters and barb wires above fence

Small parking space for my car

2 gates and little space for water reservoir.

Location is Lugbe in Abuja.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Cost Of Building A Self Contained Apartment Now? by ChiefAfonja: 4:37pm On May 08, 2020
okakahozi:
It’s all depend on the location and the size/nature of the building you want.. if you already have a land, 700k to 800k can build you self contain

This includes roofing, furniture, suck away, bole hole and fencing

Yes the amount you mention can

1 Like

Re: What's The Cost Of Building A Self Contained Apartment Now? by Kennyswag: 4:37pm On May 08, 2020
See useless space bookers above angry

1 Like

Re: What's The Cost Of Building A Self Contained Apartment Now? by West2019(m): 4:37pm On May 08, 2020
1million
Re: What's The Cost Of Building A Self Contained Apartment Now? by jawalis(m): 4:38pm On May 08, 2020
Depends solely on your location. You need to be precise about the plan as well. My friend in Ilorin built his room and parlor self contained with 1.4m with nice interiors (new sets of chairs, TV, window blinds, bed and kitchen utensils). And trust me, the place is superb and great. He doesn’t use borehole, he uses pumping machine with his hand dug well. Forget all these faking here about imaginary buildings. Though without fencing and it’s just a plot of land. He got the land last year October at 150k during one promo from a real estate agent.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Cost Of Building A Self Contained Apartment Now? by tonididdy(m): 4:38pm On May 08, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
Hello Propertylanders, I am aware that prices of goods and services have skyrocketed but how much can build someone a One Room Self Contained Apartment and One Bedroom Flat now?

Landlords and Builders in the house please help.
If a self contained is 1room, kitchen and toilet... It cost app 800k to finishing. Note you this particular structure I quoted was decked not roofed
Re: What's The Cost Of Building A Self Contained Apartment Now? by kingofthemall: 4:38pm On May 08, 2020
okakahozi:
It’s all depend on the location and the size/nature of the building you want.. if you already have a land, 700k to 800k can build you self contain
Really?!
Re: What's The Cost Of Building A Self Contained Apartment Now? by Free9ja: 4:38pm On May 08, 2020

1 Like

Re: What's The Cost Of Building A Self Contained Apartment Now? by ojun50(m): 4:39pm On May 08, 2020
Why not close eye and do 3 bed room flat
Dat one room self be like waist....

Op is ur land big

3 Likes

Re: What's The Cost Of Building A Self Contained Apartment Now? by West2019(m): 4:39pm On May 08, 2020
1million including toilet, bathroom and kitchen
Re: What's The Cost Of Building A Self Contained Apartment Now? by Olalekanbanky1(m): 4:40pm On May 08, 2020
>The Quality of what you need matters bro.
Building materials and other factors like workmanship fee, nature of the land (sand filing and co). So I believe u shud codedly ask a building contractor u know personally (a friend or family) and not all ds wanna be scammers telling u to check their signatures
Re: What's The Cost Of Building A Self Contained Apartment Now? by Charisdesigns: 4:40pm On May 08, 2020
First of all, design (architectural) is everything, because it is therein that we will find the size of the rooms, the schedules for doors, windows etc, secondly the type of land you are building on...

However we can get you a tailored design to suite your budget...

See signature for portfolio's

1 Like

Re: What's The Cost Of Building A Self Contained Apartment Now? by PotatoSalad(m): 4:41pm On May 08, 2020
Nigeriahomebiz:

Can you share pics?

2 Likes

Re: What's The Cost Of Building A Self Contained Apartment Now? by KingAzubuike(f): 4:41pm On May 08, 2020
SeunWedsLinda:
it depends on who wants the self con. self con is of 2 types. one is self, the other is corn. when you hear corn, it means maize. now maize is usually occur during rainy season. so you have to plant it using what we call shifting cultivation. thank you

I hope you're convinced now
Too many kids here.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Cost Of Building A Self Contained Apartment Now? by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 08, 2020
Nigeriahomebiz:

bro how is the house?
Is it normal flat (room, parlour, kitchen and bathroom)?
I might just use this money I was planning to use for Masters degree to just build house now sef and rest

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Cost Of Building A Self Contained Apartment Now? by turawaa(m): 4:41pm On May 08, 2020
A friend bought a Plot of land at developed Area in kwara state at 400-500k.

Erected a 3bedroom flat with parlour POP ceiling and concrete compound with 3M.

A chest size fence But no gate yet.

No supervisor fee,

He supervised the house himself, 1-2year ago

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Cost Of Building A Self Contained Apartment Now? by OkinBiscuit: 4:41pm On May 08, 2020
So this depends on your location. For instance, I was able to complete a two bedroom apartment in the city-centre in Abuja for about 3.2m last year. Give or take, budget about 1.2 million to 1.8 million for a one bedroom, if you'd be building in major cities/towns in Abuja or Lagos, whilst 800,000 or less could suffice for remote or satellite areas. This is based on my professional insight as an Architect. Cheers

6 Likes

Re: What's The Cost Of Building A Self Contained Apartment Now? by Goalnaldo(m): 4:42pm On May 08, 2020
The people that will give you concrete advice are in romance section. Wait just a little time, they will arrive. Let me pitch my tent here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Cost Of Building A Self Contained Apartment Now? by Zenithpeak(m): 4:42pm On May 08, 2020
okakahozi:
grin grin grin like seriously
Re: What's The Cost Of Building A Self Contained Apartment Now? by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 4:42pm On May 08, 2020
Opp, please contact 3 different engineers for quotations, that will give you an idea on how much you will budget for the room selfcon or bedsitter.

Meanwhile contact us on 09058818181 for any type of Properties in Asaba Delta State such as Lands, house and other landed properties.
Re: What's The Cost Of Building A Self Contained Apartment Now? by Tremple8v: 4:44pm On May 08, 2020
I have a full plot of land at Atan ,kajola way . It's a fenced acre. If intrested whatsapp 0 80 3 0 6 8 8 62 8
Re: What's The Cost Of Building A Self Contained Apartment Now? by Nigeriahomebiz(m): 4:44pm On May 08, 2020
Nuel4:
bro how is the house?
Is it normal flat (room, parlour, kitchen and bathroom)?
I might just use this money I was planning to do Masters degree with to just build house now sef and rest

I have modfied the post.

1 bedroom, room and parlour with 2 toilets, wardrobe and kitchen
Re: What's The Cost Of Building A Self Contained Apartment Now? by Holamilekan97(m): 4:44pm On May 08, 2020
Nigeriahomebiz:

It is 1 bedroom flat with wardrobe, 2 toilets, 1 kitchen with fence 1.6 meters and barb wires above fence

Boss abeg shey you fit share us pics?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Cost Of Building A Self Contained Apartment Now? by dgitrader(m): 4:45pm On May 08, 2020
Btw 800k to 2.6mil. it all depends on your plan, structure, taste and auxiliary facilities. But if u have 1m plus, fear not!

1 Like

Re: What's The Cost Of Building A Self Contained Apartment Now? by carbon1224(m): 4:46pm On May 08, 2020
Building a room self would cost you 2.2 and building a room parlour would cost you nothing less than 4.2m without land and full finished.

NaijadrivaCars:
Hello Propertylanders, I am aware that prices of goods and services have skyrocketed but how much can build someone a One Room Self Contained Apartment and One Bedroom Flat now?

Landlords and Builders in the house please help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Cost Of Building A Self Contained Apartment Now? by Nigeriahomebiz(m): 4:47pm On May 08, 2020
Holamilekan97:

Boss abeg shey you fit share us pics?

No. Sorry but location is peace village in Lugbe!
Re: What's The Cost Of Building A Self Contained Apartment Now? by thymm: 4:49pm On May 08, 2020
Please somebody should post a picture of the kind of self-contained being discussed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Femi Osibona's Lifeless Body Recovered From Collapsed Building Rubble / My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project / Banana Island, Lagos: What You Should Know (with Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.