Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Melison Success Investment - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Melison Success Investment (3106 Views)

Success Precious Abi: Missing 5-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photo) / I Have 3 Wives, 11 Children - Kidnap Suspect Boasts Of His Success / Success’ Viral Video: Delta Government To Sanction School Head And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Melison Success Investment by Tas123: 4:23pm On May 07, 2020
Good day house, am using this medium to expose the SCAM carried out by MELISON SUCCESS INVESTMENT. They lure you in about an investment opportunity where you can earn by the hour what ever the amount you invested. Ask you to pay in to their secretary account and wait for an hour. Make claims of being genuine Bitcon traders. Please don't be fooled by them. Once you make the payment before an hour they will call you for registration fees. If you become suspicious of their activities and start asking questions they will act as if they are about to pay you by sending some code through WhatsApp or Facebook and when you resend the six digit code back to them this will automatically make it possible for this crooks to hack your WhatsApp or Facebook account and start sending prove of payment to your phone contact asking them to invest with them. Pls run, stay away � from any of these guys. This is one of the scammers numbers to look out for: 0702 585 4701
Re: Melison Success Investment by abubakarsaid200: 7:48am On Aug 16, 2020
I want to investment but I want to known if its not scam.

(1) (Reply)

Criminals And Scammers Taking Another Dimension (Pictures) / I Spent N1m, Sleeping With Two Prostitutes Daily, For One Month – Kidnap Suspect / My Younger Brother Slapped Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.