Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Criminals And Scammers Taking Another Dimension (Pictures) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Criminals And Scammers Taking Another Dimension (Pictures) (3104 Views)

Nyanga Taxi Drivers Apprehended 4 Criminals And Cut Their Private Parts Off / 10 Trapping Methods Used By Criminals And How To Avoid And Escape Them / Criminals Stripped Cars In South Africa Hours After They Stole Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Criminals And Scammers Taking Another Dimension (Pictures) by Faraday1997: 6:45pm On Jun 17, 2022
I actually heard this rumor about battery cells in power bank and mp3 player and other appliances that makes use of those batteries to be mixed with fake batteries which the shells contains sand... I actually have to check out my self by opening up some of my power bank battery shell and this are some pictures from my discovery... Please let carefully.... Scammers everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Criminals And Scammers Taking Another Dimension (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 17, 2022
scammers every where
Re: Criminals And Scammers Taking Another Dimension (Pictures) by anthonyuncle(m): 7:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
Nigerians and fraud
Re: Criminals And Scammers Taking Another Dimension (Pictures) by anonymuz(m): 8:20pm On Jun 17, 2022
What's graphics about those pictures. No be mumu be that?
Re: Criminals And Scammers Taking Another Dimension (Pictures) by Faraday1997: 8:32pm On Jun 17, 2022
anonymuz:
What's graphics about those pictures. No be mumu be that?
Corrected.. Thanks
Re: Criminals And Scammers Taking Another Dimension (Pictures) by Fireboy02: 8:36pm On Jun 17, 2022
How can u buy something without testing it?
Re: Criminals And Scammers Taking Another Dimension (Pictures) by FuckDModz: 8:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
grin

Abiodun and Emeka handwork

Re: Criminals And Scammers Taking Another Dimension (Pictures) by Alapojames: 9:18pm On Jun 17, 2022
That sand is uncountable.
Do you know that there are more star in the galaxy than sand on earth?
Re: Criminals And Scammers Taking Another Dimension (Pictures) by Polynek(m): 10:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
Shey u no go test the MP b4 paying? undecided
Re: Criminals And Scammers Taking Another Dimension (Pictures) by Polynek(m): 10:23pm On Jun 17, 2022
Alapojames:
That sand is uncountable.
Do you know that there are more star in the galaxy than sand on earth?
Please explain
Re: Criminals And Scammers Taking Another Dimension (Pictures) by Bastard1stborn: 10:27pm On Jun 17, 2022
Save it.. You may need it when building your house

1 Like

Re: Criminals And Scammers Taking Another Dimension (Pictures) by Alapojames: 10:41pm On Jun 17, 2022
Polynek:

Please explain
Google abeg
When I did research myself, I was shocked

1 Like

Re: Criminals And Scammers Taking Another Dimension (Pictures) by 1F30M4(f): 12:49am On Jun 18, 2022
This has been going on for sometime lol. It's a big shame that this is what they're actively thinking about everyday, how to rip people off.

1 Like

Re: Criminals And Scammers Taking Another Dimension (Pictures) by Doubleoh7: 6:04am On Jun 18, 2022
anthonyuncle:
Nigerians and fraud

And you don't think the Nigerian that sold this may have unsuspectingly bought same thing from China? I mean who buys a 20ft container load of power bank for instance and cracks each one open and burst the batteries to confirm they are not filled with sand. If you know how corrupt and untrustworthy some Chinese merchants are, you will know our corrupt biz people are still learners.

2 Likes

Re: Criminals And Scammers Taking Another Dimension (Pictures) by Faraday1997: 8:34am On Jun 18, 2022
Polynek:
Shey u no go test the MP b4 paying? undecided
If the mp3 contains 2 battery one among is just fake
Re: Criminals And Scammers Taking Another Dimension (Pictures) by gonkin(m): 10:18am On Jun 18, 2022
That's why i prefer dead laptop batteries. I used one from my bad laptop 6 years ago. It works well with rechargeable lantern and mp3 cuz the are original 18650.

1 Like

Re: Criminals And Scammers Taking Another Dimension (Pictures) by SporaD8: 10:36am On Jun 18, 2022
Fireboy02:
How can u buy something without testing it?
You don't get it.
You will hear 80,000Mah battery capacity and end up paying more!
However, If the gadget has five batteries for instance, only two(one in extreme case) is connected and working alright. The rest is just a pack of sand!
Re: Criminals And Scammers Taking Another Dimension (Pictures) by Fireboy02: 11:24am On Jun 18, 2022
SporaD8:

You don't get it.
You will hear 80,000Mah battery capacity and end up paying more!
However, If the gadget has five batteries for instance, only two(one in extreme case) is connected and working alright. The rest is just a pack of sand!
Ok
Re: Criminals And Scammers Taking Another Dimension (Pictures) by anthonyuncle(m): 2:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
Doubleoh7:

And you don't think the Nigerian that sold this may have unsuspectingly bought same thing from China? I mean who buys a 20ft container load of power bank for instance and cracks each one open and burst the batteries to confirm they are not filled with sand. If you know how corrupt and untrustworthy some Chinese merchants are, you will know our corrupt biz people are still learners.

the Chinese are not really the corrupt ones here.
Chinese can produce any quality you specify and pay for. Nigerians go there and ask for products to be produced in low qualities. so that the production cost will be very low and they can make very huge profits when they sell those products in nigeria.
if Nigerians in China demand for products to be produced in their best quality and pay for it, the Chinese will obey
Re: Criminals And Scammers Taking Another Dimension (Pictures) by Doubleoh7: 3:02pm On Jun 18, 2022
anthonyuncle:

the Chinese are not really the corrupt ones here.
Chinese can produce any quality you specify and pay for. Nigerians go there and ask for products to be produced in low qualities. so that the production cost will be very low and they can make very huge profits when they sell those products in nigeria.
if Nigerians in China demand for products to be produced in their best quality and pay for it, the Chinese will obey

This your response has shown me that you've had very limited encounter with these guys or that in your experiences, you put adequate checks in place to ensure you are not shortchanged. These guys can give you water in place of wine. It is that their corrupt tendency that our people exploit while making requests for inferior products. But when they see you are a foreigner and you are making orders without a local agent to assist you, they have a tendency of shipping any nonsense to you
Re: Criminals And Scammers Taking Another Dimension (Pictures) by anthonyuncle(m): 3:20pm On Jun 18, 2022
Doubleoh7:

This your response has shown me that you've had very limited encounter with these guys or that in your experiences, you put adequate checks in place to ensure you are not shortchanged. These guys can give you water in place of wine. It is that their corrupt tendency that our people exploit while making requests for inferior products. But when they see you are a foreigner and you are making orders without a local agent to assist you, they have a tendency of shipping any nonsense to you

your response shows you have never had direct business with them.
ask the Nigerians that related their encounters with the Chinese to you, let them go back to history and tell you the truth.
Nigerians were the ones that initiated it
Re: Criminals And Scammers Taking Another Dimension (Pictures) by Doubleoh7: 3:35pm On Jun 18, 2022
anthonyuncle:

ask the Nigerians that related their encounters with the Chinese to you, let them go back to history and tell you the truth.
And I guess in order to curb the corruption of "Nigerians ", corruption is punishable by death in China right? It is Nigerians that asked corrupt Chinese nationals to make rubber rice, fake grape, fake egg, use chemicals to pump up poultry meant for export and even criminally recycle waste cooking oils from drainages and resupply same right? Get back to me when you start making actual biz with Chinese guys and not Aliexpress and the likes that put checks in place to reduce their people's excesses. Follow the below link for their gutter oil which is widely believed huge volumes keep finding their way to Africa/Nigeria, since their government intensified clampdown on them. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2013/10/28/you-may-never-eat-street-food-in-china-again-after-watching-this-video/
Re: Criminals And Scammers Taking Another Dimension (Pictures) by Tinney104(m): 5:40pm On Jun 18, 2022
grin grin
I believe there's scam out there !!
But my comrade no scam can try such mumu scope you

Biko with due respect gimme people another storyline

Re: Criminals And Scammers Taking Another Dimension (Pictures) by Kurutinto(m): 8:00pm On Jun 18, 2022
anthonyuncle:

Oga shut it if you know nothing about the Chinese and their super dubious ways of doing business. Watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOaWF4nHoUc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTSfOLhIo4o

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Police Bust Armed Robbery Gang Led By A Medical Doctor / Beware Of This New Format Scammers Are Using... / Melison Success Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.