Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Please Family Help Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Family Help Me (675 Views)

Please Family I Need Your Help / Pls Family Help Me / Family Help Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Family Help Me by SPOLO(m): 4:57pm On May 07, 2020
Good day sirs/ma's

for some days now i had not been well
and also having dysentry so i managed to
visit a neigbour of mine thats doctor he
Gave me injecttion which i had not paid
for .
Then he pescribed Malaria drugs -CoLmar
the one they do take dosage of 4 in
morning and Night and Also Ciprotab.
But my pain is i am yet to buy them as i
don't even have money and yet i promised
to pay this doctor Tomorrow..
Pls Nairalanders i am in need of financial
assistance...
All i am oweing the doctor is #2000 and
then i dont even knw hw much the
ciprotab and colmar cost..
Pls help me
Re: Please Family Help Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:43pm On May 07, 2020
SPOLO:
Good day sirs/ma's
for .
assistance...
Pls help me
account details
Firstbank

A) i can see that you have a few profiles on NL (Spman etc), so i will suggest you keep ONE profile.

B) below you wrote that you already borrowed money to pay for the drugs, so why are you now asking money again to pay for the drugs?!?!?

Spman:
Those that never believed me thank God someone borrowed me some cash to get this drug as prescribed by doctor

C) before malaria, you was already asking total strangers on NL for help, now malaria, whats next in your online begging mission?

Spman:
Pls just help me with any amount.
I am empty under this Lockdown

First bank
Spman:
Good day to Big brothers here.

Pls i am in financial crisis.
I am an undergraduate i was due to travelled home before the Lockdown only to get hooked down here.
I am really in need of cash just to buy garri.
I missed garri so much that's what hold my stomach whenever am hungry..
Pls help me with any amount.
Below A picture of Garri i manage since last week till it got Finished yesterday
Pls help me get ride of this hunger..
Pls
First bank

D) you have no problem to mount on top of women and fucking up and down, why dont you ask these women for help, why dont you ask for help in your whatsapp groups or better yet, why dont you sell your phone with which you can even chat women on whatsapp)?

Spman:
I have been following and i must say you are good.
But sir help me with your own ideas too on this issue
I have a bae which her bedmatic skills is very poor, she doesn't like kissing, she doesn't romance all she will do is to lie down while i keep myself in mood.
At first i thought something is wrong bcus i find it hard to keep an erection with her unlike my previous relationship but later the sex we had on 3 occasions which i forced myself to be in mood i lasted and i didn't even release.
I pleaded with her to give me handjob so that i can release but she was shy she find it disgusting so i wore my shorts and she gave me handjob which is poor though i manage to cum.... But yet i still keep cool.
Recently when she came she was talking about marriage and all that and in my mind i can't marry someone that's very poor in bed... She can't even ride me nothing, she doesn't listen to my advice so i told her i will think about it that day i wasn't even in mood to have sex and my dick didn't even respond bcus i know she ain't will just lay down and expect me to be in mood so i just zero my mind.
Now she developed so much attitude, she doesn't call nor even flash me like before even when i told her yesterday i am sick and receiving medication.,she never cared to call me she only replied through our Facebook chat that '' Eiya sorry o''...
Guess what when another girl i was jokingly do say I have a crush on quickly call me to ask how is my health..
So my question now is should i give her space and ignore calling her again and move on with my life bcus it seems she ain't serious again and moreover she is deceitful also

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Family Help Me by SweetCunt97(f): 5:55pm On May 07, 2020
Mr Jay on the Beat... Buhhaahhaha.

Which dysentery? Shey tetracycline or Flagyl can't help?
Re: Please Family Help Me by LadySarah: 5:57pm On May 07, 2020
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Please Family Help Me by dobnina(f): 6:00pm On May 07, 2020
lol... see analysis. you have finished this op

3 Likes

Re: Please Family Help Me by tabithababy(f): 6:30pm On May 07, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

A) i can see that you have a few profiles on NL (Spman etc), so i will suggest you keep ONE profile.

B) below you wrote that you already borrowed money to pay for the drugs, so why are you now asking money again to pay for the drugs?!?!?

C) before malaria, you was already asking total strangers on NL for help, now malaria, whats next in your online begging mission?

D) you have no problem to mount on top of women and fucking up and down, why dont you ask these women for help, why dont you ask for help in your whatsapp groups or better yet, why dont you sell your phone with which you can even chat women on whatsapp)?

Chaiiuiiu cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Family Help Me by sisisioge: 7:14pm On May 07, 2020
This wrapped up quickly grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Family Help Me by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 07, 2020
I was almost believing until I went through the comments.

5 Likes

Re: Please Family Help Me by SPOLO(m): 5:16am On May 08, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

all i posted is truth and trust me i can never stoop low to wish myself sickness.

And moreover doest it mean only the riches should go into a relationship and moreover when u are in relationship does it mean u are a strong man that will never get sick?

If u can help just ignore pls instead digging on my past.

Not everyone beg online and beside i havent done this since i created dx account not untill this covid-19 pandemic that caused lockdown...
Re: Please Family Help Me by SPOLO(m): 5:19am On May 08, 2020
Expensiverichyb:
I was almost believing until I went through the comments.

never mind him if u have help.

And trust me i was sick and i can even show you the drugs i bought,

but if you dont believe me trust me God knows my intention he knws everything..

And trust me if not for this covid-19 lockdown ever since i joined nairaland i had never demanded for finanacial help b4 here...
Re: Please Family Help Me by uboma(m): 5:22am On May 08, 2020
SPOLO:
Good day sirs/ma's

for .
assistance...
Pls help me

From dysentery to malaria and next to antibiotics.

You need to learn how to lie.

2 Likes

Re: Please Family Help Me by uboma(m): 5:24am On May 08, 2020
SPOLO:

all i posted is truth and trust me i can never stoop low to wish myself sickness.

And moreover doest it mean only the riches should go into a relationship and moreover when u are in relationship does it mean u are a strong man that will never get sick?

Not everyone beg online and beside i havent done this since i created dx account not untill this covid-19 pandemic that caused lockdown...

Shut up!

Your defence is weak. You should bury your head in shame instead.

3 Likes

Re: Please Family Help Me by SPOLO(m): 5:33am On May 08, 2020
uboma:

From dysentery to malaria and next to antibiotics.

You need to learn how to lie.

i swear believe me except if it hadnt happend to u.
I was having dysentry that day i visited the toilet 5 times.
I tried all my best not to break my fasting that day.
My body became weak so after i broke my fastinng in the evening i went to doctor thats my neighbour he gave me an injection and pescribed the drugs together with Flageen.

That ciprotab use to be recomended for people with fever and typhoid.
Pls go and make a research about it or read the menu inside u will see the effects to the body.
It also treat patient with fever and not infection only
Re: Please Family Help Me by Mindlog: 6:06am On May 08, 2020
SPOLO:

i swear believe me except if it hadnt happend to u.
I was having dysentry that day i visited the toilet 5 times.
I tried all my best not to break my fasting that day.
My body became weak so after i broke my fastinng in the evening i went to doctor thats my neighbour he gave me an injection and pescribed the drugs together with Flageen.

That ciprotab use to be recomended for people with fever and typhoid.
Pls go and make a research about it or read the menu inside u will see the effects to the body.
It also treat patient with fever and not infection only

Stop swearing, you can go ask your girlfriend(s) for help, after all you were spending on them or is relationship all about sex.

2 Likes

Re: Please Family Help Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:29pm On May 08, 2020
SPOLO:

[img]https://media1./images/b7720f793bce64c6531615f4008860a8/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

18 Year Old Girl Disciplined By Her Mum For Getting Home Late / Paternity Scandal: Shina Peters Vowed To Take Care Of Funmi Martins Son / Husband Refused To Cook The Jollof Rice!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.