Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Ladies, What Qualities Do You Value In Your Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Qualities Do You Value In Your Man? (2679 Views)

Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? / What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? / Men, Do You Value Intelligence Or Beauty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, What Qualities Do You Value In Your Man? by Phate07(m): 12:44pm On Jan 12, 2011

Okay, its that time of the day again and am pretty bored and i need something to spice it up. undecided

So am asking you ladies, what qualities do you like/cherish in your man?

**Emmm, only mature minds and mature contributions wanted pls.** Cheers! wink
Re: Ladies, What Qualities Do You Value In Your Man? by iyatrustee(f): 3:51pm On Jan 12, 2011
you posted this 3hrs ago, there has been 14views and no response well i am helping out sha

i want a man who would go extra and any mile just to get me  wink

Re: Ladies, What Qualities Do You Value In Your Man? by Dsense(m): 3:55pm On Jan 12, 2011
This is the poster grin

Re: Ladies, What Qualities Do You Value In Your Man? by Phate07(m): 3:55pm On Jan 12, 2011

Iya i swear, if i catch you, you are dead. angry grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Qualities Do You Value In Your Man? by Phate07(m): 3:58pm On Jan 12, 2011

But shun, that guy has sufferred. All for the sake of boobs. Chai! grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Qualities Do You Value In Your Man? by Dsense(m): 4:06pm On Jan 12, 2011
Phate07:

Confess, no be your pichie be that? grin
Re: Ladies, What Qualities Do You Value In Your Man? by DAY12(m): 4:25pm On Jan 12, 2011
Phate07:

Bro, U have to kill me first ooooo! embarassed embarassed

Take me not my only iyatrustee cry cry cry
Re: Ladies, What Qualities Do You Value In Your Man? by iyatrustee(f): 4:40pm On Jan 12, 2011
DAY11.:

Take me not my only iyatrustee cry cry cry

always on time kiss kiss kiss

Re: Ladies, What Qualities Do You Value In Your Man? by Phate07(m): 4:44pm On Jan 12, 2011
DAY11.:

Take me not my only iyatrustee  cry cry cry

Damn! Someone is really walking the miles for Iya o. grin grin

Bro, i advice you to apply caution cos Iya is lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

D-sense:

Confess, no be your pichie be that? grin

Bro, why are you so forgetful? You took that picture two years ago. Duh undecided
Re: Ladies, What Qualities Do You Value In Your Man? by Dsense(m): 4:48pm On Jan 12, 2011
^^Yep i snapped you the pichie grin
Re: Ladies, What Qualities Do You Value In Your Man? by Phate07(m): 4:53pm On Jan 12, 2011

^^Bloody psycho. angry grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Qualities Do You Value In Your Man? by Dsense(m): 5:19pm On Jan 12, 2011
^^Jerkoff angry
Re: Ladies, What Qualities Do You Value In Your Man? by MrsChima(f): 5:21pm On Jan 12, 2011
Sighs. Men!
Re: Ladies, What Qualities Do You Value In Your Man? by iyatrustee(f): 5:24pm On Jan 12, 2011
*seems they are ready to entertain iya with a fight* Brb! Lemme get some popcorn and sminorf ice cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Qualities Do You Value In Your Man? by Mygoldie(f): 5:27pm On Jan 12, 2011
whatever is good in a man is what i value. smiley
Re: Ladies, What Qualities Do You Value In Your Man? by MrsChima(f): 5:30pm On Jan 12, 2011
Hello Mygoldie.
Re: Ladies, What Qualities Do You Value In Your Man? by Mygoldie(f): 5:32pm On Jan 12, 2011
hi mrschima, are you new here?
Re: Ladies, What Qualities Do You Value In Your Man? by MrsChima(f): 5:32pm On Jan 12, 2011
No mam. How you be sis?
Re: Ladies, What Qualities Do You Value In Your Man? by Mygoldie(f): 5:33pm On Jan 12, 2011
i'm good tnx,u?
Re: Ladies, What Qualities Do You Value In Your Man? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 12, 2011
@TOPIC: The opposite of these two  grin:  

D-sense:

^^Yep i snapped you the pichie grin

Phate07:

^^Bloody psycho. angry grin grin

D-sense:

^^Jerkoff angry

Mrs.Chima:

Sighs.  Men!

Exactly girl, exactly.  wink
Re: Ladies, What Qualities Do You Value In Your Man? by MrsChima(f): 5:35pm On Jan 12, 2011
Good.
Re: Ladies, What Qualities Do You Value In Your Man? by Mygoldie(f): 5:39pm On Jan 12, 2011
are you Mrseve?^^
Re: Ladies, What Qualities Do You Value In Your Man? by iyatrustee(f): 5:41pm On Jan 12, 2011
I tink so
Re: Ladies, What Qualities Do You Value In Your Man? by iice(f): 5:47pm On Jan 12, 2011
His intelligence
His sense of honor
His open-mindedness
His patience ~ I can be very trying grin
Re: Ladies, What Qualities Do You Value In Your Man? by Omolola1(f): 5:52pm On Jan 12, 2011
@Topic, i value ego! *winks*
Re: Ladies, What Qualities Do You Value In Your Man? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 12, 2011
Mygoldie:

are you Mrseve?^^

I SUSPECTED THAT @ MYGOLDIE  grin I TRULY DO DID.
Re: Ladies, What Qualities Do You Value In Your Man? by Mygoldie(f): 6:21pm On Jan 12, 2011
Lol. she obviously refused to reply.^^
Re: Ladies, What Qualities Do You Value In Your Man? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 12, 2011
^^yeah some *ish went down and i think she aint in the best of moods. she's good tho.
Re: Ladies, What Qualities Do You Value In Your Man? by DAY12(m): 6:23pm On Jan 12, 2011
^^^

I welcome [b]Mrs.Chima on board,

Please fasten your seat belt, secure all belongings and be sure to keep your head & your mouth oooh,

It's going to be a rough ride, thou u gonna enjoy it!

I welcome you once again to d CARNIVAL OF SOULS ( A.K.A ) [b]NairaLand
! grin grin grin

First thing you need to do: Grab a partner; some1 like Day11, Dsense, Yorisb, Kay-Money & some others ( Good Guys on board )  cheesy

Last thing to do: Stay Off; from dis ID: 190 & his fam, Mr Cook ( A.K.A 17inches Magic Stick ), Battery ( Ah, dat one go finish u ), dobodobo ( Born2fu-k ), them still plenty oooh. angry

Okey! I don warn you oo,  angry

[/b]
Re: Ladies, What Qualities Do You Value In Your Man? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 12, 2011
you wasted a paragraph and unmasked codes LOL. Mrs.Chima is not new here babe.
Re: Ladies, What Qualities Do You Value In Your Man? by DAY12(m): 6:31pm On Jan 12, 2011
Weelly??

I haven't really ever come across any totally whacky names personally>>> Mrs Shima !

grin
Re: Ladies, What Qualities Do You Value In Your Man? by MrsChima(f): 6:32pm On Jan 12, 2011
Excuse you, It is Mrs. Chima with a C. Thank you very much.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Would You Like To Knock On Your Door Today? / Nairaland Babes Don't Reply Pms!!! Why? / We Won't Stop Until Sexual Purity Becomes Norm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.