Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,480 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Meek Mill And Wife Milano Welcome Their First Child Together On His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meek Mill And Wife Milano Welcome Their First Child Together On His Birthday (2253 Views)

Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog / Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome First Child Together / Sunmbo And David Adeoye Welcome Their First Child Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meek Mill And Wife Milano Welcome Their First Child Together On His Birthday by Okoyeaniche(m): 6:26pm On May 07, 2020
American rapper and songwriter, Meek Mill and his fashion designer wife Milan Harris welcome their first baby together on Wednesday, the same day the Hip-hop star celebrated his 33rd birthday.

Meek Mill announced this via his verified Twitter page, where he stated that he has gotten the "best gift" on his 33rd birthday as his wife Milan dropped him a...SEE MORE HERE

1 Share

Re: Meek Mill And Wife Milano Welcome Their First Child Together On His Birthday by Ishilove: 7:01pm On May 07, 2020
Ahn ahn, I thought he was married to Nicki Minaj? undecided
Re: Meek Mill And Wife Milano Welcome Their First Child Together On His Birthday by DriggityDre: 7:11pm On May 07, 2020
Ishilove:
Nah. They broke up since 2017.
Re: Meek Mill And Wife Milano Welcome Their First Child Together On His Birthday by Ishilove: 7:26pm On May 07, 2020
DriggityDre:

Nah. They broke up since 2017.
Oh... I had no idea...

Yeyebrities
Re: Meek Mill And Wife Milano Welcome Their First Child Together On His Birthday by DriggityDre: 7:32pm On May 07, 2020
Ishilove:

Oh... I had no idea...
Yeyebrities
Hehehe grin
Wait, na my Nicki baby you dey call yeye?

1 Like

Re: Meek Mill And Wife Milano Welcome Their First Child Together On His Birthday by Genoa(m): 7:33pm On May 07, 2020
Ishilove:
Madam, Man shall not live on bread alone, everything is not about Romance, Read about science, politics, sport e.t.c

Nicki is now married to her child hood friend, Kenneth petty.

1 Share

Re: Meek Mill And Wife Milano Welcome Their First Child Together On His Birthday by Ishilove: 8:35pm On May 07, 2020
Genoa:

Madam, Man shall not live on bread alone, everything is not about Romance, Read about science, politics, sport e.t.c

Nicki is now married to her child hood friend, Kenneth petty.
Ehn! So she is even married again to someone else? These people change spouses like they change underwear cheesy
Re: Meek Mill And Wife Milano Welcome Their First Child Together On His Birthday by 2dice01: 8:52pm On May 07, 2020
Ishilove:

Ehn! So she is even married again to someone else? These people change spouses like they change underwear cheesy
Daz how star do grin

1 Like

Re: Meek Mill And Wife Milano Welcome Their First Child Together On His Birthday by jericco1(m): 3:40am On May 08, 2020
Was that why I was seeing pray for Meek Mill all over Twitter undecided
Re: Meek Mill And Wife Milano Welcome Their First Child Together On His Birthday by Kokoboss: 5:57am On May 08, 2020
Ishilove:
lol they broke up since.. They just did many things together lol

(1) (Reply)

“if You Want To End Things With Me, Pay Me Off” — Ike Tells Mercy / Bbnaija Nina Ivy Steps Out In Style As She Models For US Based Fashion Company / Nollywood Producer Call Out Bimbo Ademoye And Efe Irele Over Misconduct On Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.