Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,022 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Man Tired Of His Sex Addict Girlfriend Ran Outside Naked, She Follows Him (video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Tired Of His Sex Addict Girlfriend Ran Outside Naked, She Follows Him (video (6950 Views)

My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan / Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures / Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Tired Of His Sex Addict Girlfriend Ran Outside Naked, She Follows Him (video by thablogger: 9:48pm On May 07, 2020
A man who because of the lock down stayed full time with his girlfriend at home got really tired after having too many "fun time" together.

The man who was seen in the video ran over to report to the police while his girlfriend followed him behind, both of them were moving like Adam and eve before they ate the fruit.

He reported to the police men available there at that moment requesting that they move him to a different location far from where she was.

Apparently, she was so much of an addict and he could not take it anymore so had to take the long way down and took a drastic step.

The girlfriend who ran after him in the video was seen begging him to come back with her, but with the intervention of the security operatives, they had to make her give him some space.

WATCH VIDEO HERE: http://www.musictori.com/2020/05/man-tired-of-his-girlfriend-this.html

2 Shares

Re: Man Tired Of His Sex Addict Girlfriend Ran Outside Naked, She Follows Him (video by Ebukawaylaid(m): 9:49pm On May 07, 2020
nawa ooo... what is this?
Re: Man Tired Of His Sex Addict Girlfriend Ran Outside Naked, She Follows Him (video by thablogger: 9:49pm On May 07, 2020
Re: Man Tired Of His Sex Addict Girlfriend Ran Outside Naked, She Follows Him (video by Abfinest007(m): 10:07pm On May 07, 2020
Badoo
Re: Man Tired Of His Sex Addict Girlfriend Ran Outside Naked, She Follows Him (video by dukeprince50: 10:11pm On May 07, 2020
baddest
Re: Man Tired Of His Sex Addict Girlfriend Ran Outside Naked, She Follows Him (video by Iceberghill(m): 10:13pm On May 07, 2020
This what actually happened
I didn't cum
She didn't cum
Belle cum
How cum grin

8 Likes

Re: Man Tired Of His Sex Addict Girlfriend Ran Outside Naked, She Follows Him (video by thablogger: 11:03pm On May 07, 2020
Re: Man Tired Of His Sex Addict Girlfriend Ran Outside Naked, She Follows Him (video by kaptaintintin: 11:03pm On May 07, 2020
And at one point for him life time him been de form baddo for bed,now na run him de run. Remember one time i tried to Bleep one fresh babe like dat,new catch on an empty stomach and d babe come be nympho,omo na like dis i take run leave house for am o,till today my neighbors still de use an crack jokes altho sum still de praise my third leg sha bt i nearly die
Re: Man Tired Of His Sex Addict Girlfriend Ran Outside Naked, She Follows Him (video by Fidelismaria: 11:14pm On May 07, 2020
angry grin
Re: Man Tired Of His Sex Addict Girlfriend Ran Outside Naked, She Follows Him (video by posty56: 11:25pm On May 07, 2020
lol the table turn,and na black guy for that matter I think we blacks like to boast about our sexual prowess,but Las Las craze jam craze

3 Likes

Re: Man Tired Of His Sex Addict Girlfriend Ran Outside Naked, She Follows Him (video by TheKingIsHere: 11:37pm On May 07, 2020
The man tire. cheesy

To be honest, se,x is not fun when you over do it.

Imagine fvcking from morning till night till the next morning. Haba!! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Tired Of His Sex Addict Girlfriend Ran Outside Naked, She Follows Him (video by helinues: 12:09am On May 08, 2020
Fake story..

1 Like

Re: Man Tired Of His Sex Addict Girlfriend Ran Outside Naked, She Follows Him (video by thablogger: 12:16am On May 08, 2020
Re: Man Tired Of His Sex Addict Girlfriend Ran Outside Naked, She Follows Him (video by falcon01: 4:10am On May 08, 2020
sex is overrated jare, besides how can you be doing it for so long.
Re: Man Tired Of His Sex Addict Girlfriend Ran Outside Naked, She Follows Him (video by thablogger: 6:28am On May 08, 2020
angry
Re: Man Tired Of His Sex Addict Girlfriend Ran Outside Naked, She Follows Him (video by Oyiboman69: 6:36am On May 08, 2020
One man's hell is another's heaven wink

2 Likes

Re: Man Tired Of His Sex Addict Girlfriend Ran Outside Naked, She Follows Him (video by Everrest9(m): 7:47am On May 08, 2020
I doubt the authenticity of the story. Are they mad?

1 Like

Re: Man Tired Of His Sex Addict Girlfriend Ran Outside Naked, She Follows Him (video by lukui: 9:34am On May 08, 2020
He who fight and run lives to fight another day.
Re: Man Tired Of His Sex Addict Girlfriend Ran Outside Naked, She Follows Him (video by Nobody: 10:36am On May 08, 2020
The guy will live long.

He knows when to run..
Re: Man Tired Of His Sex Addict Girlfriend Ran Outside Naked, She Follows Him (video by Burchester: 10:42am On May 08, 2020
He is not an original African man
Re: Man Tired Of His Sex Addict Girlfriend Ran Outside Naked, She Follows Him (video by Mastakija(m): 11:55am On May 08, 2020
make those police do justice to the the girl na ;Dmake those police do justice to the the girl na
Re: Man Tired Of His Sex Addict Girlfriend Ran Outside Naked, She Follows Him (video by NZEsaintdoh(m): 12:17pm On May 08, 2020
That is what u get when u refuse to self isolate alone.Hail Wilberforce...
Re: Man Tired Of His Sex Addict Girlfriend Ran Outside Naked, She Follows Him (video by Twinkletwin: 1:21pm On May 08, 2020
*Attention! Attention! Attention! Those of u who call ur husbands baby, ur wives baby and even those who call their boyfriends and girlfriends baby. Don't forget to bring them for immunization on monday. Pls its important, let's kick polio out of Nigeria
Re: Man Tired Of His Sex Addict Girlfriend Ran Outside Naked, She Follows Him (video by Reex12(m): 2:16pm On May 08, 2020
this is madness
Re: Man Tired Of His Sex Addict Girlfriend Ran Outside Naked, She Follows Him (video by elonmuskbaby: 5:23am On Jan 04, 2022
grin

(1) (Reply)

I Just Took A Picture Of My Hand, Can We See Yours / 20 Things Your Boyfriend Would Never Admit and keep hiding from you / This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.