Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 (80147 Views)

COVID-19: 184 New Cases Reported, 6 Deaths And 111 Discharged On May 13 / COVID-19: 386 New Cases Reported, 10 Deaths And 78 Discharged On May 8 / Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 by medube(m): 12:05am On May 08, 2020
onyeomanono24:

I pray that both will stand and they should guard their borders jealously becos this is really getting out of hand.

The only reason Cross River has not shown any case is because the governor has not allowed NCDC in to test. He says if NCDC come in to test they will be quarantined for 14 days before anything.

As for Kogi, I don't t really know their issue.

Truth is this thing is everywhere whether a test has been carried out to confirm that or not.

8 Likes

Re: COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 by Beverlyjean(f): 12:05am On May 08, 2020
They should better lockdown again b4 it's too late
Re: COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 by hardbody: 12:06am On May 08, 2020
Macsjebs:
Watching in 3D

If they keep increasing figures for Lagos these way, the state may end up scaring foreign investors away
Check my signature

You sound like it is some form of distribution...even and uneven distribution grin

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 by realstars: 12:07am On May 08, 2020
Lagos No The Answer Smally.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 by Nobody: 12:08am On May 08, 2020
hardbody:

You sound like it is some form of distribution...even and uneven distribution grin
Apparently!

Don't want to talk much so them 'pro-covid-19' people won't come after me
Re: COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 by chukasson(m): 12:09am On May 08, 2020
Godformeeeeeee:
Today figure go high tomorrow e go reduce,so inconsistent,so how do we plot graph with these inconsistent figures let alone determining were the graph start flattening.
chai, mathematician, i greet yhu

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 by AuroraB(f): 12:09am On May 08, 2020
Sharon6:
Lagos people will enter back their houses by themselves without anyone begging them. 183 cases in just a day? Jeez!
And Kano cases are way higher than what's been recorded.
For your quality undiluted designer perfume oils please CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
...you think so? They are all about condemning the Northerners while they are same as the very people they be condemning. I have never seen 'self destruct' in play but this. Tueh!

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 by Reeberry: 12:10am On May 08, 2020
BOOOMNAIJA:
Gone are d days when guys bragged about arriving from abroad....brag about it now and get quarantined.

Gather here if u agree grin grin
And you think this case is a funny thing.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 by Oshkosch: 12:11am On May 08, 2020
Governor Yahaya Bello’s App is preventing Corona Virus from entering Kogi state.

Bello please share your app with all the other state governors. Thank you in anticipation...

Up Bello����������
Re: COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 by layzie: 12:13am On May 08, 2020
jodeci:
3 in Rivers,now i understand why Wike locked down 2LGAs and ensuring enforcement.

His lockdown is not justified. It's 17 cases out of about 6m people. He already gave guidelines like- don't be out in public without mask, don't drive ur car without mask, don't carry more than 3passengers in ur car or risk confiscation and auction of vehicle. don't carry more than 1 in Keke, commercial vehicles to carry only 40% of their capacity and passengers must be with masks or risk confiscation and auction of vehicle. These guidelines are enough to halt the spread of the virus.
On the contrary, what happened in the city in the last 3days with social distance thrown to the winds at banks and shops as people were struggling to get money so as to stock up for the impromptu lockdown is enough to spread the virus.
Imagine if he was governor of Lagos, what would he have done?
Re: COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 by Oguieke(m): 12:14am On May 08, 2020
seunmsg:
No new cases in FCT. Should we start dancing?
shortage of test kits&reagents
Re: COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 by Olarewajub: 12:15am On May 08, 2020
PootCall:
I can see 35 states there meaning 2 states are without cases. What are those states?

1. Cross River

2. Kogi
Re: COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 by Nobody: 12:15am On May 08, 2020
Godformeeeeeee:
Today figure go high tomorrow e go reduce,so inconsistent,so how do we plot graph with these inconsistent figures let alone determining were the graph start flattening.
Sine-cosine graph, na wetin we go plot Las las grin

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 by hardbody: 12:19am On May 08, 2020
Macsjebs:

Apparently!

Don't want to talk much so them 'pro-covid-19' people won't come after me

We are sort of aligned bruv....

Watching as events unfold but picking gaps everywhere
Re: COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 by roladex(f): 12:19am On May 08, 2020
It is finished
Re: COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 by chukasson(m): 12:20am On May 08, 2020
*singing in chris' voice of family guy*..�����..evil evil Monkey�����
Re: COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 by Raalsalghul: 12:21am On May 08, 2020
eetzdave:
Ive never commented on this issue before, but this is the bitter pill

Relaxing the lockdown was a big mistake, even when the lovkdown was still on, there were cases everyday..its going to get really worse in the next couple of days because the people that have been infected since monday is crazy...look at how people rushed and clustered themselves in banks, and they thought they were save because they wore ankara facemasks, i laugh....

This my fellow country men is the beginning of the end for us all
Re: COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 by Oguieke(m): 12:21am On May 08, 2020
Beverlyjean:
They should better lockdown again b4 it's too late
LOCK DOWN WITHOUT PALIATIVE MEASURE IS PUNISHMENT.am sure you re not married else you should ve known better.
Re: COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 by darfay: 12:24am On May 08, 2020
Only cross river has zero case
Re: COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 by Nobody: 12:25am On May 08, 2020
hardbody:

We are sort of aligned bruv....

Watching as events unfold but picking gaps everywhere
They are gradually sending Nigeria to the poorest of the poorest countries with all these loan in quick succession

The one Babangida collected in 1991, they haven't finish paying

They should just continue, we are here watching

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 by Goke7: 12:26am On May 08, 2020
darfay:
Only cross river has zero case

they are not testing
Re: COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 by hay123: 12:33am On May 08, 2020
This sounds good. Since the trend now is to be falsifying figures to prove to the world that there is covid 19 un naija. They should keep loading the figures and be expecting Grant and aida. Other countries are busy looking for vaccine we are busy loading false figures. What a same.

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 by hardbody: 12:35am On May 08, 2020
Macsjebs:

They are gradually sending Nigeria to the poorest of the poorest countries with all these loan in quick succession

The one Babangida collected in 1991, they haven't finish paying

They should just continue, we are here watching

This country is fully mortgaged....

Those guys will just foreclose it as a nation in the fullness of time

The world police has been dealt a mortal blow by its strongest fellow contender

We underlings continue to peep while searching out dishonorable graves

...the fault perhaps is in us.....
Re: COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 by Sylvarose: 12:35am On May 08, 2020
STC30 Superlife- A HOLISTIC Medical Product trending in Malaysia and Africa it cures:
Diabetes, High Blood/Strokes, Tumor/Cyst/Cancer
Fibroid, Infertility/men/women, Kidney Problem
Lung Cancer, Liver Cirrhosis, Hepatitis A&B
Colon Cancer, Breast Cancer, Rheumatoid arthritis
Gout, Prostate cancer, Cervical cancer and other Diseases.. Boost your immune system against Covid 19.
STC30 is not a food supplement but a health care Plant Stemcell!
Malaysian and African Doctors are being Amazed at the outcome!!! Don't quit now! Try Stc30! Testimony time!!!Contact me for your pack of STC30 !

https:///2348113934894
Delivery nationwide!!!
Payment is prepaid for all orders..
Please call/WhatsApp 08113934894

Or join our platform:
https:///Gjp2kdZMYZM0Kmbgv2gTMS
Re: COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 by Confirmedzombie: 12:36am On May 08, 2020
It is good that Lagos is testing people and dictating the virus than not testing and allow people die or spread the virus.

Covid_19 is not a death sentence. Many states are not doing effective testing hence the low figure in cases.

Like Rivers state, Testing have started at UPTH and many cases might be reported henceforth.

I commend the Lagos state and kano state governors for the vigorous tests.

The figures released isn't a death sentence but good for us to avoid further spread.

It will end in praise.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 by Nobody: 12:42am On May 08, 2020
hardbody:

IMF is now forming giving saint,
Nigerian leaders forgot what their SAP did to our economy, funny enough we had paid the original fee borrowed. Then during Obasanjo time, our foreign reserve was used as debt buy back

I don't think Nigeria has any foreign reserve again, and as it is, they are finding alternative to oil

IMF will never never ever out of sympathy forgive our debts because of covid-19, who does that?

I can only imagine for how many more years we will remain indebted
Re: COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 by Sylvarose: 12:44am On May 08, 2020
Working for someone is not a bad idea because we all need someone or something that will drive us to our dream.

But here are some questions we need to ask ourselves:

> How long would I work for someone?

> Is it fulfilling my dream?

> Is it meeting or sustaining my financial needs?

> Does it allows me to do a side hustle or business?

If your answer to all the above questions is NO, then it's high time you started a side hustle or business as your backup for any eventuality.
Join the platform to get started
https:///KVvxqXykJmhDQqUC0Xdig4
Re: COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 by Nobody: 12:49am On May 08, 2020
hardbody:

Those guys will just foreclose it as a nation in the fullness of time

The world police has been dealt a mortal blow by its strongest fellow contender

We underlings continue to peep while searching out dishonorable graves

...the fault perhaps is in us.....
Boss, you are another intelligent person I will be meeting on nairaland, I just checked your profile and saw a topic concerning dissertation on International Law and Diplomacy

You did MILD?
Re: COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 by AuroraB(f): 12:50am On May 08, 2020
Sharon6:

I know so! By next week, Lagos State will be recording 1-2K daily.. it won't be funny again by the time people start dropping dead, others will sit their ass at home.
Check twitter, #extendlockdown is already trending.
It's too early naa
Shebi, they were acting up like they were doing the government a favor
The crowd at the banks earlier this week has made me know we never really needed the Independence, granted us. Chineke ekwekwala ihe ojoo grin

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 by OriOko88(m): 12:53am On May 08, 2020
381 that's d effect of the easing of the lockdown. This is the frst time Nigeria will record 381 cases in a day. I see lagos returning to another lockdown. Next week will be more brutal cos more ppl would hv contacted the virus.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) / I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? / 10 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total Of 224 Cases. 27 Discharged, 5 Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.