Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 (80145 Views)

COVID-19: 184 New Cases Reported, 6 Deaths And 111 Discharged On May 13 / COVID-19: 386 New Cases Reported, 10 Deaths And 78 Discharged On May 8 / Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 by OriOko88(m): 12:57am On May 08, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:
So who's gon' be crowned CHAMPION?

Get sense. This is not d time to throw banters. This is a matter of life and death. Over 100 people have die. Je ki Ori e lo pe oo

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 by DonMekino(m): 1:00am On May 08, 2020
what if the Abacha loot just given back is what govt is planning on using to "Fight Covid-19" instead of the promises made with the money? Anything is possible in this country....and that's why we the citizens don't know who and what to believe anymore....may God save us by getting the cure asap
Re: COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 by Angelfrost(m): 1:04am On May 08, 2020
DECENCY3:
This is seriously serious.

Lagos number keeps increasing as if they have a Target to hit. Lord please heal our land.

Abuja!!! This is good news

Well, there is a target... The target is to plateau and start diminishing... This will happen in weeks to come.
Re: COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 by Empiree: 1:05am On May 08, 2020
This Is Why Cases Are Increasing cheesy

Very Caring Ancestor

Áwólówò & MKO Don't Care About Their Great-great grandchildren angry

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 by yom2(m): 1:07am On May 08, 2020
aaamos:
Legosians will disgrace you

I will officially restart my own lockdown tomorrow..
Something must kill a man but Coro is not a nice way to go

I chose to safe myself and people around me
na so all of Una dey talk and yet there was heavy traffic since Tuesday

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 by Seankhalifa: 1:07am On May 08, 2020
Pls... Abeg una to God... Any body where want show me Love make him/her hala... I broke die... Na OK I dey sell... No market for me.. God bless.. Coro spoil tins...
Re: COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 by Angelfrost(m): 1:09am On May 08, 2020
PootCall:
I can see 35 states there meaning 2 states are without cases. What are those states?

Cross River and Kogi... They never get time for any Covik-nine nine drama. grin
Re: COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 by yom2(m): 1:09am On May 08, 2020
DECENCY3:
This is seriously serious.

Lagos number keeps increasing as if they have a Target to hit. Lord please heal our land.

Abuja!!! This is good news
.please let ncdc confirm malaria and typhoid figure for yesterday
Re: COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 by yom2(m): 1:10am On May 08, 2020
caleboxylic:
Lagos turned out as expected. More cases to be reported from next week.

From next week, Lagos will be reporting at least 500 cases daily and this will last for Two weeks.

Fortunately, number of death will be on decline.

u get the drift
Re: COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 by Angelfrost(m): 1:11am On May 08, 2020
ghostwritter:
It is either the government lock us all down and provide us with what to eat OR they should just leave us alone and let us risk the virus by sourcing for our own food. Las las many of us no go die.

Well, it's obvious most states have chosen to go with the latter... Let the fittest survive!!!

If you ain't strong, and have enough to eat and drink, better stay indoors completely isolated!!!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 by Angelfrost(m): 1:15am On May 08, 2020
PureGoldh:

Chairman...Nothing go happen.....We go dey alright Las Las.

Sometimes dz their figures are virtual...No be everything una go dey believe asap.

Don't mind your fear fear Nigerians... No heart, no courage!!!

See human being projecting doom upon himself and his people!!! Smh.

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 by Nobody: 1:15am On May 08, 2020
caleboxylic:
Lagos turned out as expected. More cases to be reported from next week.

From next week, Lagos will be reporting at least 500 cases daily and this will last for Two weeks.

Fortunately, number of death will be on decline.

On the contrary, if the numbers in Lagos continue to rise as I think they will, then it is very likely we will get deaths at a higher rate. For the simple reason that the number of cases is increasing at a rate faster than the capacity of the health system. For instance, where are the hospital beds?

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 by Angelfrost(m): 1:17am On May 08, 2020
morikee:
I'm not understanding e means say Kogi no get positive case all this while and them never put lockdown seff.

Not every governor is interested in the bandwagon... As long as no one is sick or dying, Kogi and Cross River are good!!! grin

No need looking for crisis where there is peace.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 by Angelfrost(m): 1:20am On May 08, 2020
Beverlyjean:
They should better lockdown again b4 it's too late

3 weeks lock down, what was achieved??!...

Lock down will never work in this nation!!! Everyone knows that, especially your leaders!!!

Let the healthy go toe to toe with the virus, and survive!!! Let the unhealthy hide themselves till it's over!!! Simple!!!

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 by Angelfrost(m): 1:21am On May 08, 2020
Macsjebs:
Watching in 3D

If they keep increasing figures for Lagos this way, the state may end up scaring foreign investors away
Check my signature

The idiots think it's a joke... They think an international award is waiting for them down the road!!! Just pity them!!!

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 by Nobody: 1:24am On May 08, 2020
StrikeBack:
embarassed
When Trouble sleep yanga go wake am

Wetin e Dey find

Wahala e Dey find

All this results are from people infected before the lockdown was eased. We will soon start seeing 1000s a day in Lagos. Shey they wanted govt to ease the lockdown? Nobody will tell people to stay at home
Re: COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 by Angelfrost(m): 1:24am On May 08, 2020
roladex:
It is finished

Stale words I have been hearing since March... Y'all should come up with something new. grin
Re: COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 by Angelfrost(m): 1:28am On May 08, 2020
Macsjebs:

IMF is now forming giving saint,
Nigerian leaders forgot what their SAP did to our economy, funny enough we had paid the original fee borrowed. Then during Obasanjo time, our foreign reserve was used as debt buy back

I don't think Nigeria has any foreign reserve again, and as it is, they are finding alternative to oil

IMF will never never ever out of sympathy forgive our debts because of covid-19, who does that?

I can only imagine for how many more years we will remain indebted

Recolonization subtly stares the nation in the face... If only the "gerontocrats" constantly being recycled will put the brakes on, and think of the future... If only....
Re: COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 by specialbobby(m): 1:41am On May 08, 2020
cucumbae:
They should be telling us the town or city where they discovers the covid19 patients.

I swear abi na ghost dem dey test everyday ni

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 by sgtponzihater1(m): 1:41am On May 08, 2020
olaboy33:
This too will pass.

Abuja curve is flattened.

Not only flattened, na flatner
Re: COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 by Nobody: 1:43am On May 08, 2020
Angelfrost:

Recolonization subtly stares the nation in the face... If only the "gerontocrats" constantly being recycled will put the brakes on, and think of the future... If only....
They don't care coz they won't be there to face it with us...
A Nation with so much resources becoming heavily indebted!

Now I know Buhari isn't ruling this Nation, coz he declined contracting the loan in 1983 before Babangida later did

Now see what he is doing...external reserves depleted!
Re: COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 by Chizman042: 1:49am On May 08, 2020
Really this sh...t is getting more Scary.

God pls we need ur intervention on this matter.
Re: COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 by fortran12: 1:58am On May 08, 2020
eetzdave:
Ive never commented on this issue before, but this is the bitter pill

Relaxing the lockdown was a big mistake, even when the lovkdown was still on, there were cases everyday..its going to get really worse in the next couple of days because the people that have been infected since monday is crazy...look at how people rushed and clustered themselves in banks, and they thought they were save because they wore ankara facemasks, i laugh....

This my fellow country men is the beginning of the end for us all

So cos of corona everyone will die right? Stop listening to the news and do some research by yourself. It will help

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 by alezzy13: 2:01am On May 08, 2020
Lol! Are people feigning surprise or what? With the kind of scenes we saw yesterday, should we really be surprised?
Re: COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 by chatinent: 2:05am On May 08, 2020
Bat to worse.
Re: COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 by Montlab25: 2:09am On May 08, 2020
PureGoldh:

Sometimes dz their figures are virtual...No be everything una go dey believe asap.

These are the people causing the figures to rise. They keep telling people it's audio and discourage them from doing the needful. How can a sane man doubt what made a governor shut down his whole state? People are dying and you are calling it virtual... Maybe you will believe when it comes near you. SMH

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 by SirWarlock: 2:12am On May 08, 2020
Lockdown again when the damage has been done cry. The window we had to curtail this may have closed. I pray I'm just exaggerating sha cry
Re: COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 by nengibo: 2:12am On May 08, 2020
Advancedman:

Nothing dey red E never hit 2,000,000 per day.
It will never get to that due to limited testing
Re: COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 by SirWarlock: 2:15am On May 08, 2020
ghostwritter:
It is either the government lock us all down and provide us with what to eat OR they should just leave us alone and let us risk the virus by sourcing for our own food. Las las many of us no go die.
at this point nothing. Unless there's extremely strict lockdown(probably involving the military), people aren't going back into their homes just like that

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 by SirWarlock: 2:16am On May 08, 2020
Godformeeeeeee:
Today figure go high tomorrow e go reduce,so inconsistent,so how do we plot graph with these inconsistent figures let alone determining were the graph start flattening.
Very big issue with our test inconsistency

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 by Youngtekkey(m): 2:19am On May 08, 2020
PureGoldh:

You don't have brain, I just lost an uncle due to this corona virus last week and his son and wife too tested positive and are at isolation center currently. Use your Brain and know that even this figure is still below the real number of people who have contacted it and nothing is virtual here.
Pray that either your Dad, Mum, Uncles,, extended family or you catch it to know how real this is. Kepp wallowing in your ignorance spewww

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) / I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? / 10 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total Of 224 Cases. 27 Discharged, 5 Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.