Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

How Do I Tell My Frd That Her Co- Wife Is Sleeping With Her Daughter's Husband? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell My Frd That Her Co- Wife Is Sleeping With Her Daughter's Husband? (3401 Views)

Tension Arises As Mother Inlaw Gets Pregnant For Her Daughter's Husband! (photo) / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell My Frd That Her Co- Wife Is Sleeping With Her Daughter's Husband? by Talentempire: 12:37pm On May 28, 2022
Right now I don't know where to start from but let me try

My friends first daughter is married to a man with 4 kids but the husband is not in Nigeria he usually comes n go

My friends co- wife [ that's her husband younger brothers wife] have been sleeping with this her first daughters husband unknown to them
( this is complicated)

I went to visit the co- wife last year so she told me that she wants to divorce her husband she is no longer in love with him

I talked to her thinking it will change her mind but No!
But it got to a point where she had to open up to me that she has someone who is already taken care of her.
mind you this woman already have 6 kids for her husband oo.

I asked her who is this man that is making her take such move

she said he is also a married man with kids but not based in Nigeria he is in USA that he sent her 500k that very day ,
She said he is already making ways for her her to join him hmmm.

I asked what will then happen to the wife she said that's not her problem
That the man has already collected all his children from the wife they are with him over.
That the man's wife is even her friend they know each other very well
I became speachles at this point.

But honestly my mind did not connect that this is a family scandal,

Not until when my friend called me to tell me that someone told her that her co- wife is sleeping with her daughter's husband that he is planning to relocate her to join him

That was when my head now connected to the the whole thing the co wife told me.

The co wife could not tell me that the man she is dating is her husband's elder brothers daughters husband.

I want to tell my friend the truth becos she is worried for her daughter
but I don't want to cos this is a serious scandal it is an abomination.

As I write now the co- wife is already out of her marriage she is waiting for the guy to come for her.

My friends daughter is just there hoping that her husband will come for her since her children are already there with him.

My friend also told me that the person who gave her the info Told her that her co- wife is the reason why her daughter's husband left he
They have been dating for a very long time .

That she is the one handling all his projects and properties in Nigeria
The man even wants to relocate her first son join.

Please any advice?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell My Frd That Her Co- Wife Is Sleeping With Her Daughter's Husband? by Joezinho: 12:42pm On May 28, 2022
I am having severe PTSD trying to decipher this story.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell My Frd That Her Co- Wife Is Sleeping With Her Daughter's Husband? by underpinna: 12:43pm On May 28, 2022
This is unbelievable
Re: How Do I Tell My Frd That Her Co- Wife Is Sleeping With Her Daughter's Husband? by advanceDNA: 12:43pm On May 28, 2022
I nearly had migrane reading the topic, when i come enter the main story...haaaa..i couldnt finish

All this story of sister of brother of cousin that is the aunty of our brother in law they always tire me

11 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Frd That Her Co- Wife Is Sleeping With Her Daughter's Husband? by Speaklove: 12:44pm On May 28, 2022
Hope say this story na true sha ?

Anyway : I think you should tell the co-wife's pastor or her parent or anybody you know she would listen to about it .
Tell them to intervene ,and stop the looming danger ahead .
Or tell your friend's pastor or anybody that can handle the case with wisdom.
If you should tell your friend she could reacted in a manner that would split the oil badly ,and causes two different marriages to end .

This is a very complicated issue so I would advice that you tread with care or you would also end up becoming a victim .

It is better to keep quite ,and pray for God's intervention than to take a wrong action that would make you to regret later .

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Frd That Her Co- Wife Is Sleeping With Her Daughter's Husband? by advanceDNA: 12:47pm On May 28, 2022
underpinna:
This is unbelievable

Theres no barrier people cant cross when it comes to sex...too much indiscipline everywhere

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Frd That Her Co- Wife Is Sleeping With Her Daughter's Husband? by donaldking10: 12:48pm On May 28, 2022
better mind your fvcking business.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Frd That Her Co- Wife Is Sleeping With Her Daughter's Husband? by endsarrrs(f): 12:55pm On May 28, 2022
undecided
Re: How Do I Tell My Frd That Her Co- Wife Is Sleeping With Her Daughter's Husband? by RaptObserver: 12:57pm On May 28, 2022
But the person is already aware. Nothing new. Meanwhile, try to break the relationship chain better cos it took time to piece this thing together. Elder husband brother husband father husband daughter ..... Tired
Re: How Do I Tell My Frd That Her Co- Wife Is Sleeping With Her Daughter's Husband? by Ahmed0336(m): 1:11pm On May 28, 2022
shocked
Re: How Do I Tell My Frd That Her Co- Wife Is Sleeping With Her Daughter's Husband? by ashawopikin(m): 1:11pm On May 28, 2022
My head o, abeg who understand this post?

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Frd That Her Co- Wife Is Sleeping With Her Daughter's Husband? by Bluntguy: 1:42pm On May 28, 2022
Tell your friend before it's too late and you end up being an accomplice.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Frd That Her Co- Wife Is Sleeping With Her Daughter's Husband? by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 28, 2022
Nawa oh hmmm! U have 6 kids,he has 4 kids and yet u even get mind open leg tueeh! They are both dogs abeg the lady made a mistake by giving her kids 2 him to take abroad...only God knows whether he isn't a sex freak...expose them but 2ru someone else i bet u aren't the only one that knows...ashawo under disguise of co-wife,co-wife oshii...i pity kids involved,please do something asap for the kids sake,thanks.
Re: How Do I Tell My Frd That Her Co- Wife Is Sleeping With Her Daughter's Husband? by dazzlingd(m): 2:43pm On May 28, 2022
Joezinho:

As in, I couldn't read past the first line...I almost had migraine

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Frd That Her Co- Wife Is Sleeping With Her Daughter's Husband? by dazzlingd(m): 2:47pm On May 28, 2022
advanceDNA:
I nearly had migrane reading the topic, when i come enter the main story...haaaa..i couldnt finish

All this story of sister of brother of cousin that is the aunty of our brother in law they always tire me

All I saw was my cousin elder brother sister husband wife

Na wa oo

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Frd That Her Co- Wife Is Sleeping With Her Daughter's Husband? by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 28, 2022
It's hard to decipher

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Frd That Her Co- Wife Is Sleeping With Her Daughter's Husband? by halaqasa: 3:04pm On May 28, 2022
Joezinho:

Walahi my brain dae overwork grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Frd That Her Co- Wife Is Sleeping With Her Daughter's Husband? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:07pm On May 28, 2022
advanceDNA:

Asin grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Tell My Frd That Her Co- Wife Is Sleeping With Her Daughter's Husband? by malaria(f): 4:26pm On May 28, 2022
The story is not my problem , my problem was when I saw 500 k I mean for this hardship wey dey this country . Women and lies eeee. Unless the woman use juju on the so called man . I dont believe this story. Someone with 4kids and you have 6 children. Like say your punna na gold . He no see young girl abi
Re: How Do I Tell My Frd That Her Co- Wife Is Sleeping With Her Daughter's Husband? by zexy2030(m): 4:29pm On May 28, 2022
I wan die grin grin your writing dey fo mi lori, aswear grin grin, abeg I need translation pls. I no fit read the french. grin
Re: How Do I Tell My Frd That Her Co- Wife Is Sleeping With Her Daughter's Husband? by Mattwillz: 4:38pm On May 28, 2022
Omo tell your husband younger sister' son to go and meet her younger brother husband daughter to..wtf

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Frd That Her Co- Wife Is Sleeping With Her Daughter's Husband? by kushercain: 4:56pm On May 28, 2022
Talentempire:

The co wife could not tell me that the man she is dating is her husband's elder brothers daughters husband.

Please any advice?

Wettin be this ffs
Re: How Do I Tell My Frd That Her Co- Wife Is Sleeping With Her Daughter's Husband? by iamgprince: 4:57pm On May 28, 2022
nawa oo i almost fainted trying to understand what is written here grin shocked
Re: How Do I Tell My Frd That Her Co- Wife Is Sleeping With Her Daughter's Husband? by macfish101(m): 5:08pm On May 28, 2022
Simple, tell the Co wife that the brothers first daughter husband is having affair with the USA man and money is involved but don't do it in a haphazard manner. The other wife and the Co wife are at fault but the husband is also guilty, meanwhile the abroad man is innocent so calmly understand me the way I understood you. I hope you understand. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Frd That Her Co- Wife Is Sleeping With Her Daughter's Husband? by purehustle101(m): 5:21pm On May 28, 2022
Will read these again let me go and eat first. if someone can interpret these write up in language I will understand better.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Frd That Her Co- Wife Is Sleeping With Her Daughter's Husband? by JovialJune(f): 5:22pm On May 28, 2022
The way I will balance and tell my friend ehn.....I will even add spices join

That co-wife is evil, I hate evil people angry

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Frd That Her Co- Wife Is Sleeping With Her Daughter's Husband? by Talentempire: 5:30pm On May 28, 2022
malaria:
The story is not my problem , my problem was when I saw 500 k I mean for this hardship wey dey this country . Women and lies eeee. Unless the woman use juju on the so called man . I dont believe this story. Someone with 4kids and you have 6 children. Like say your punna na gold . He no see young girl abi

This is not a story
It is real!

Is very difficult for one to believe sha
Re: How Do I Tell My Frd That Her Co- Wife Is Sleeping With Her Daughter's Husband? by Rexymania(m): 5:33pm On May 28, 2022
Karma will have it place. Anyway, women are shit
Re: How Do I Tell My Frd That Her Co- Wife Is Sleeping With Her Daughter's Husband? by Talentempire: 5:33pm On May 28, 2022
Speaklove:
Hope say this story na true sha ?

Anyway : I think you should tell the co-wife's pastor or her parent or anybody you know she would listen to about it .
Tell them to intervene ,and stop the looming danger ahead .
Or tell your friend's pastor or anybody that can handle the case with wisdom.
If you should tell your friend she could reacted in a manner that would split the oil badly ,and causes two different marriages to end .

This is a very complicated issue so I would advice that you tread with care or you would also end up becoming a victim .

It is better to keep quite ,and pray for God's intervention than to take a wrong action that would make you to regret later .

This is very true
There is no better way to write this
myself am confused over the whole thing
This issue is deeper than what I wrote here
Re: How Do I Tell My Frd That Her Co- Wife Is Sleeping With Her Daughter's Husband? by InfinityFabric: 5:35pm On May 28, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Had An Encounter With A Mad Person?? / Why Do Women Get Angry At This? / Why I Might Commit Murder Very Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.