Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,415 members, 7,836,663 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

How You Feel To Attend Your Ex's Wedding? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How You Feel To Attend Your Ex's Wedding? (1359 Views)

Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? / How Does It Feel To Be Rejected / Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How You Feel To Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by misright(f): 6:15pm On Jun 08, 2007
It's obvious that not all relationships leads to marriage but how will you feel to attend your Ex's wedding, sit and watch him/her fix a ring on your *****'s finger? I wont rather attend than do to have a heart attack.
Re: How You Feel To Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by niceuzor: 6:18pm On Jun 08, 2007
misright:

It's obvious that not all relationships leads to marriage but how will you feel to attend your Ex's wedding, sit and watch him/her fix a ring on your *****'s finger? I wont rather attend than do to have a heart attack.

you have said it all cool
Re: How You Feel To Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by laudate: 6:20pm On Jun 08, 2007
Please read all the responses that were posted at this link:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-12120.96.html

I believe this issue has been treated extensively under that topic. The title was: Should I Attend My Ex-boyfriend's Wedding?

Am sure some of the responses would be helpful.
Re: How You Feel To Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:41am On Jun 09, 2007
@topic
hhhmmmm, can't really know the feeling cause i have never been in such situation, but i think it would be best to avoid going for the wedding.
Re: How You Feel To Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by solidicon(m): 9:46am On Jun 09, 2007
Meeeeeeeeen, same here. My ex is having her wedding shortly and she wants me to show up.
I need advices Pls.
Re: How You Feel To Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by iice(f): 11:30am On Jun 09, 2007
Depend on how the relationship ended, what relationship you have with your ex and the current state of oneself.
Personally i have no qualms because am friends with them all.
Re: How You Feel To Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by funmise(f): 3:00pm On Aug 14, 2008
wether d relationship ended good or bad there is no point going 4 your ex's wedding, its only going to bring bak sweet memories of d good times u spent 2gether,

ApART FRM DAT WUT IS UR AIM FOR HONORing D INVITATION, ? Unless u guys ended up being very good frinds after breaking up[
Re: How You Feel To Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by naijabuai: 3:19pm On Aug 14, 2008
Meeen!!! its gonna be a total shit, i think i am gonna spoilt that wedding, why would she jump on someone else for marriage? i will SPOIL it, YAWA GO GASSSSS,
\
Re: How You Feel To Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by funmise(f): 3:22pm On Aug 14, 2008
abi ooo, pls tell dem naija buai as in Correct yawa
Re: How You Feel To Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by Busta(f): 3:22pm On Aug 14, 2008
Depends on what led to the break-up.
Alot of exes really need to remain in the past unless . . .we kind of remained friends and it was a mutual break-up.
Re: How You Feel To Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by sistajay(f): 3:26pm On Aug 14, 2008
I'd gladly attend an ex weddin, just to show him no bad feelin.
Re: How You Feel To Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by dorleey(f): 3:30pm On Aug 14, 2008
@iice, i feel u. it depends on how the relationship ended. some relationships end in a peaceful way with d two parties accepting the pact. if it ends peacefully, i wouldn't have any problem attending the wedding. if it ends badly and i stil love the guy, i wouldn't make the mistake of attending the wedding(to avoid heart ache or bad thoughts)
Re: How You Feel To Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by lucabrasi(m): 11:49am On Aug 15, 2008
seeing as i have always initiated the break up,i dont feel any particular hang ups or emotional hangovers on my ex s so ill gladly go to their wedding and even chop jollof rice as well
Re: How You Feel To Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by Ola8(m): 1:27pm On Aug 15, 2008
MEEEEEEEEEEEE

NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

because, I WOUN'T FEEL COMFORTABLE
Re: How You Feel To Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by smooooooth: 1:28pm On Aug 15, 2008
shuo! see question o. i'll feel like a guest naaa, how u wan feel again.
Re: How You Feel To Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by naijadiva2(f): 1:35pm On Aug 15, 2008
it depends. if you're still single, you might feel bad because that could've been your wedding. if you're seriously dating or already married, then it shouldn't matter.
Re: How You Feel To Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by ssRhino: 1:55pm On Aug 15, 2008
If is a lady i still have feelings for, i will not attend, but if i dont give a hoot, then, i will attend with my own new woman.
Re: How You Feel To Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by naijadiva2(f): 2:02pm On Aug 15, 2008
$$Rhino:

If is a lady i still have feelings for, i will not attend, but if i don't give a hoot, then, i will attend with my own new woman.

LOL,
Re: How You Feel To Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by MrCrackles(m): 2:04pm On Aug 15, 2008
$$Rhino:

If is a lady i still have feelings for, i will not attend, but if i don't give a hoot, then, i will attend with my own new woman.

answers it all

would i even bother myself? depends on reason for parting sha!
Re: How You Feel To Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by ssRhino: 2:49pm On Aug 15, 2008
Brash!:

answers it all

would i even bother myself? depends on reason for parting sha!

my guy when all u have to enjoy is 2 months in a year, called summer, cos mr wintre aint friendly, u will find a reason to party and eat nija food.

(1) (Reply)

A Girl I Cherished Had Broken My Heart,,pls Talk To Meeeeeee: / My Girlfriends Friend Is Falling In Love With Me.hurray. / Just Sent A Message To One Of My Exes, She Replied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.