Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) (60681 Views)

Fg Approves The Dredging Of Orashi River To Atlantic Ocean / Bola Tinubu Meets Assembly Speakers Of APC Controlled States (Pictures) / Ebonyi State: This Is The Only Investment They Do In Other States: Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by Jakemedg(m): 8:56am On May 08, 2020
Rgade shey na like this we go dey live everyday
Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by lukui: 8:56am On May 08, 2020
Oya start blaming buhari
Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by sanpipita(m): 9:00am On May 08, 2020
How a renovating a bridge makes it brand new I will never understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by sirsholley(m): 9:02am On May 08, 2020
Waoh!! That place was our playing ground during my service year at ezinifite
Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by sylva1(m): 9:07am On May 08, 2020
This is not true. Ezinifite shares border with Osumenyi, Akwa Ihedi and also with Amaruru in Imo state. Urasi river is the boundary separating it with Imo state. Ihite is the last village in Ezinifite before you cross the bridge and enter Amaruru in Imo state. There is no bridge connecting Ezinifite with Akwa Ihedi. To access Akwa Ihedi from Ezinifite, you either go through Ori Akpu in Mgbago ihite or you go through Osumenyi.

SpaceTour post=8https://www.nairaland.com/5843342/fg-completes-new-orashi-bridge9311801:

Where do you know? Are you even from Anambra? Ezinifite has boundary with Osumenyi and not with any part of Imo state.

1 Like

Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by ABINTUK(m): 9:08am On May 08, 2020
Printerscanner:
Who dismantled Goatluck Jonaddaft plank bridge that was constructed with hundreds of millions of naira?

Maybe your mother...
Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by DrinkWater247: 9:08am On May 08, 2020
What can we do? Mediocrity is in us. So let's celebrate it after all its better than nothing. I pray the right job was done to make it last.

1 Like

Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by funshint(m): 9:08am On May 08, 2020
Abagworo:

I don't think the road was bad so the need did not arise. What is left is to repave few meters of the two road sides
You are saying nonsense sir.
Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by crafteck(m): 9:09am On May 08, 2020
Whats the point, these two people cant stand each other, building a bridge can't bridge their relationship.
Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:11am On May 08, 2020
At the ends of the bridge are untared roads. Wonder how long the bridge will last if left that way.
Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by Stallion93(m): 9:13am On May 08, 2020
Shameless Politicians will still come to commission things like this. Year 2020 of 21st century and we celebrate such backwardness, God forbid!

1 Like

Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by SpaceTour: 9:14am On May 08, 2020
sylva1:
This is not true. Ezinifite shares border with Osumenyi, Akwa Ihedi and also with Amaruru in Imo state. Urasi river is the boundary separating it with Imo state. Ihite is the last village in Ezinifite before you cross the bridge and enter Amaruru in Imo state. There is no bridge connecting Ezinifite with Akwa Ihedi. To access Akwa Ihedi from Ezinifite, you either go through Ori Akpu in Mgbago ihite or you go through Osumenyi.

Ezinifite does not have river boundaries, not even with Imo state. It is only Akwaihedi that has river boundaries with Imo state
Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by Abagworo(m): 9:17am On May 08, 2020
SpaceTour:
[s][/s]

Lying old man, the Anambra side which is Akwaihedi is well paved by the state except for the other side which is Imo state which has never seen asphalt from time. Lemme look for the pictures, because i was there around 2014 when that connecting bridge collapsed.

Below is the Anambra side of the road that leads to the bridge, it is completely in good state, constructed the ANSG. I took this pictures in 2014.

2014 was years ago. No side is bad Chino.
Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by sylva1(m): 9:17am On May 08, 2020
Bros, I am Ezinifite. I swam in that river growing up. We crossed that boundary and went to Amaruru in Imo state via that road. I don't understand why you are arguing what you don't know. If you have any friend from Ezinifite, call him and confirm, cos I am quite sure you are not from there!!!!

SpaceTour:

Ezinifite does not have river boundaries, not even with Imo state. It is only Akwaihedi that has river boundaries with Imo state
Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by SpaceTour: 9:19am On May 08, 2020
[s]
Abagworo:

2014 was years ago. No side is bad Chino.
[/s]

Mechionu nwokem. Imo side onwards is bad, that's even what's shown here

Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by Abagworo(m): 9:21am On May 08, 2020
SpaceTour:
[s][/s]

Mechionu nwokem. Imo side is bad, that's even what's shown here

Chino here are photos of Imo side taken yesterday. I don't know what you are trying to prove.

1 Like

Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by SpaceTour: 9:22am On May 08, 2020
sylva1:
Bros, I am Ezinifite. I swam in that river growing up. We crossed that boundary and went to Amanachi Prayer Ministry in Imo state via that road. I don't understand why you are arguing what you don't know!!!!

I don't care about where you went for ogwugwo nso. What I am saying is that Akwaihedi is the only town around there with river boundaries with Imo state.
Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by SpaceTour: 9:24am On May 08, 2020
Abagworo:

Chino here are photos of Imo side taken yesterday. I don't know what you are trying to prove.

Lol lying old man, you can do anything for propaganda. Who doesn't know you, but na only me fit you.
Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by sylva1(m): 9:26am On May 08, 2020
There is no point arguing with you. It's obvious you don't what you are saying!

SpaceTour:

I don't care about where you went for ogwugwo nso. What I am saying is that Akwaihedi is the only town around there with river boundaries with Imo state.

1 Like

Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by Ykc2(m): 9:28am On May 08, 2020
Please you people should not abuse the word bridge angrythis is called culvert not bridge
Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:28am On May 08, 2020
rottennaija:
And the road?
coming soon
Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by crackhouse(m): 9:30am On May 08, 2020
Nwodosis:
When is Bubub coming to commission the ultra mordern Birdge?
bubu will never come. He's a good man and will not want to infect us like the wicked politicians do.
Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by Abagworo(m): 9:30am On May 08, 2020
SpaceTour:

Chino you are definitely devoid of knowledge about Imo and Anambra States boundary communities confirming my suspicion of you being Igala minority in Anambra.

3 Likes

Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by SpaceTour: 9:33am On May 08, 2020
[s]
Abagworo:

Chino you are definitely devoid of knowledge about Imo and Anambra States boundary communities confirming my suspicion of you being Igala minority in Anambra.
[/s]

Useless ikwerre miscreant, you are neither from Anambra nor know anywhere in Anambra. So you can't spew your propaganda where I dey. As an Anambra guy, we Anambrans value Igala minority more than you idiots from Imo state.
Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by Abagworo(m): 9:34am On May 08, 2020
Matrimonous:
At the ends of the bridge are untared roads. Wonder how long the bridge will last if left that way.

That photo was taken before tarring of the bridge ends. The roads are tarred.

1 Like

Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by Ezewuzie01: 9:37am On May 08, 2020
sylva1:
Bros, I am Ezinifite. I swam in that river growing up. We crossed that boundary and went to Amaruru in Imo state via that road. I don't understand why you are arguing what you don't know. If you have any friend from Ezinifite, call him and confirm, cos I am quite sure you are not from there!!!!

Which Ezinifite are you from? Is it the one in Aguata or the one in Nnewi South?
Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:37am On May 08, 2020
Printerscanner:
Who dismantled Goatluck Jonaddaft plank bridge that was constructed with hundreds of millions of naira?

The ”colonial” bridge collapsed in 2018. But you are an idiot, so feel free to entertain your fellow morons.
Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by SpaceTour: 9:38am On May 08, 2020
Ezewuzie01:
Which Ezinifite are you from? Is it the one in Aguata or the one in Nnewi South?

Does he even know that there are two Ezinifite.
Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by SpaceTour: 9:38am On May 08, 2020
[s]
Abagworo:

That photo was taken before tarring of the bridge ends. The roads are tarred.
[/s]

Lying old man, see the Imo part here. tongue

Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by NaMeAboki: 9:42am On May 08, 2020
Ungrateful comments from the Shildren of hate, insulting PMB for what their Bloda GEJ couldn't do for them.

1 Like

Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by Jeffyblaq(m): 9:43am On May 08, 2020
How's this an achievement in this 21st century?

Clap for yourselves.

Nonsense!
Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by Abagworo(m): 9:48am On May 08, 2020
Ezewuzie01:

Nnewi South

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice / Osun Rerun: Voters Without White Handkerchief Stopped From Voting (Photos) / 'I Am Fayose’s Lawyer' - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.