Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) (60691 Views)

Fg Approves The Dredging Of Orashi River To Atlantic Ocean / Bola Tinubu Meets Assembly Speakers Of APC Controlled States (Pictures) / Ebonyi State: This Is The Only Investment They Do In Other States: Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by samictelecoms12(m): 1:58pm On May 08, 2020
Ok
Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by Arewa1408: 3:20pm On May 08, 2020
socialmediaman:
I pray for Nigeria my fatherland to have some sense someday! So that we can celebrate real achievements and not major in minors and frivolities like this!

So called giant of Africa!

Learn to celebrate little things. This bridge has been a major issue for YEARS. Its now done and completed.
Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by paulchucks: 4:08pm On May 08, 2020
All this nonsense you people are saying here nobody has asked for the picture of newly constructed bridge
Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by WaistPain(m): 4:09pm On May 08, 2020
Good
Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by Sagitan(m): 4:09pm On May 08, 2020
Jaspaman:
This is good but this is not what Nigerian's need to be hearing at this moment.

Anyways why keep searching for jobs when you can make lots of money doing what i do??. Check my signature and mail me if you're interested and i will share with you.
Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by Sagitan(m): 4:10pm On May 08, 2020
[quote author=Sagitan post=89326675][/quote]
Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by Okoroawusa: 6:05pm On May 08, 2020
DatAbujaBoy:
Jerry Alagbaoso is from Ogum in Ihitenansa not Eziawa as you said...he is my uncle
You are correct. I wasn't sure n I stated so in my comment

1 Like

Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by adetayoonas(m): 9:22pm On May 08, 2020
Wow. This is good news. I did my NYSC in Ezinife Nnewi south. Very close to this boundary. I have been there before. I did the census of this area in 2006.
Served in Girls secondary school , awor ezimuzor, Ezinife, nnewi south lga, Anambra state
Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by echeprecious: 9:30pm On May 08, 2020
SpaceTour:

Where do you know? Are you even from Anambra? Ezinifite has boundary with Osumenyi and not with any part of Imo state.

Its obvious you are a stranger to that environment.....
Lemme save the little strength left from wearing face mask.

2 Likes

Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by adetayoonas(m): 9:34pm On May 08, 2020
Wow. This is good news. I did my NYSC close to that boundary in Ezinifite, Nnewi south lga. So close to this boundary. I have been there before. I did the census of this area in 2006. Boys sch ifite ogbodudu ezinifite is more closer to that area.
Served in 2006 in Girls secondary school , awor ezimuzor, Ezinifite, and nnewi south lga, Anambra state during the days of late igwe Ananti.
Greetings to my fellow corpers Patrick d gallant man, Funke, David, Prince, Ronke, Wole, Inainfe and Johnson.
Miss u all.
From Tayo 08034609669.

1 Like

Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 08, 2020
adetayoonas:
Wow. This is good news. I did my NYSC close to that boundary in Ezinifite, Nnewi south lga. So close to this boundary. I have been there before. I did the census of this area in 2006. Boys sch ifite ogbodudu ezinifite is more closer to that area.
Served in 2006 in Girls secondary school , awor ezimuzor, Ezinifite, and nnewi south lga, Anambra state during the days of late igwe Ananti.
Greetings to my fellow corpers Patrick d gallant man, Funke, David, Prince, Ronke, Wole, Inainfe and Johnson.
Miss u all.
From Tayo 08034609669.

You still remember all these names.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by josiah27: 10:19pm On May 08, 2020
If they are asked now, how much was spent on this project?
You will be hearing #90billion.
Awon were!!!!
Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by Xclusiveanalyst: 10:28pm On May 08, 2020
----------Join us at
STORY TIME AFRICA--------------------

Follow this link to join our WhatsApp group: https:///KMbCoyOoPdQElzU7DnEJds
Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by adetayoonas(m): 10:31pm On May 08, 2020
Yes. I still remember a lot of names during my NYSC 14 years ago. Ezinifite-Nnewi south are very good and lovely people.

For those arguing here.
Ezinifite nnewi shares boundaries with many towns including Ebenator, Osunmenyi, Akwa ihedi and even the Urasi river that seperated Amaruru, imo state from Ezinifite, Anambra.

I am not from that town but I know a lot about Nnewi south local govt starting from Ukpor,Amichi,Utuh,Unubi,Ebenator,Osunmenyi,Akwa ihedi and Ezinifite.

I did the census and post census of that area in 2006 so I know those areas very well even worked briefly with INEC in Ukpor in 2007 and was well accommodated by chief Mbazulike Amechi (God bless him and his lovely family) before getting a job that made me left Anambra.

It is very clear that the urasi river and bridge posted by the op seperated the boundaries of both Amaruru in Imo and Ezinifite in Anambra states just like the Osun River seperated Asejire, Oyo state from Ikoyi town close to Apomu/Ikire in osun state.

Ezinifite has three wards which includes ifite ogbodudu, awor-ezimuzor and umudiala which Oliver De coque hails from.
Akwa ihedi also share boundary with imo state.
We brought nysc rural rugged to Akwa ihedi in 2006.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by adetayoonas(m): 10:32pm On May 08, 2020
Juliusmalema:

You still remember all these names.

Yes. I still remember a lot of names during my NYSC 14 years ago. Ezinifite-Nnewi south are very good and lovely people.

For those arguing here.
Ezinifite nnewi shares boundaries with many towns including Ebenator, Osunmenyi, Akwa ihedi and even the Urasi river that seperated Amaruru, imo state from Ezinifite, Anambra.

I am not from that town but I know a lot about Nnewi south local govt starting from Ukpor,Amichi,Utuh,Unubi,Ebenator,Osunmenyi,Akwa ihedi and Ezinifite.

I did the census and post census of that area in 2006 so I know those areas very well even worked briefly with INEC in Ukpor in 2007 and was well accommodated by chief Mbazulike Amechi (God bless him and his lovely family) before getting a job that made me left Anambra.

It is very clear that the urasi river and bridge posted by the op seperated the boundaries of both Amaruru in Imo and Ezinifite in Anambra states just like the Osun River seperated Asejire, Oyo state from Ikoyi town close to Apomu/Ikire in osun state.

Ezinifite has three wards which includes ifite ogbodudu, awor-ezimuzor and umudiala which Oliver De coque hails from.
We brought nysc rural rugged to Akwa ihedi in 2006

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by B2mario(m): 9:26am On May 12, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Jerry Alagboso is from Eziawa right?

He has really tried for Amaruru n Eziawa n the other Ihite close to Amaruru (I have forgotten the name right now). He is in PDP while the state has been under APC for awhile. These places were considered backwards in Orsu local government but he has been able to draw FG presence to tar most of the road in that axis even though it is a very hilly n mountainous terrains. Starting from Eke- Ututu
I am APC but I give kudos to him. He has done well in terms infrastructure especially roads.

Is it ihitte nansa in Orsu local government or ihitte Owerri in Orlu local government?
Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by B2mario(m): 9:31am On May 12, 2020
DatAbujaBoy:
Jerry Alagbaoso is from Ogum in Ihitenansa not Eziawa as you said...he is my uncle
you are right
Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by Okoroawusa: 10:16pm On May 12, 2020
B2mario:

Is it ihitte nansa in Orsu local government or ihitte Owerri in Orlu local government?
It's ihitte nansa in Orsu local government. Someone corrected me that Alagboso is from there not Eziawa as I said earlier.

1 Like

Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by B2mario(m): 2:33pm On May 13, 2020
Okoroawusa:

It's ihitte nansa in Orsu local government. Someone corrected me that Alagboso is from there not Eziawa as I said earlier.
ok
Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by bigfrancis21: 12:55am On May 15, 2020
adetayoonas:

For those arguing here.

We brought nysc rural rugged to Akwa ihedi in 2006

Wow impressive! cheesy You know my own state better than I do! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by RuggedSniper: 10:28am On Aug 03, 2020
Abagworo:
While most of us may be sober at the moment as a result of challenges from Covid-19 pandemic but there is definitely a cause to rejoice for natives of Amaruru in Imo State and Ezinifite in Anambra State as the colonial bridge linking the 2 communities which collapsed in May 2018 has been completely reconstructed by the Federal Government through FERMA. It made front page here that year

https://www.nairaland.com/4482699/bridge-linking-anambra-imo-state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice / 'I Am Fayose’s Lawyer' - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells EFCC / Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.