Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,821 members, 7,813,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns (40691 Views)

Second Wave: No Fresh Lockdown, Lai Mohammed Insists / Lagos, Osun Threaten Fresh Lockdown As Cases Hit 23,298 / Banbangida Aliyu & Abdullahi Maibasira Lead Atiku & Nasko Campaign In Suleja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by rowland545(m): 9:11am On May 08, 2020
So they want us to b scared or wat ...nothing is working anymore ...

I pray we get a cure very soon

1 Like

Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by Frankyboy1(m): 9:11am On May 08, 2020
Especially in Lagos
Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by EmmaLege: 9:12am On May 08, 2020
Abeg o
Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by seedorfg(m): 9:12am On May 08, 2020
No be only lockdown na lockup.

Their are free to lockdown, but what's lockdown without adequate measures put in place, such like money and food, or do they want me to eat my House roof nii.
Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by Pedrotina11: 9:13am On May 08, 2020
The only thing dey knw is lock down...too dull to think of innovating ways to curb dis menace, other countries are easing the lockdown and providing palliatives and finding ways to curb covid 19. Here all they knw is threatening with lockdown...stupooood people.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by postnobill705(m): 9:14am On May 08, 2020
LOCK DOWN NO WORRY YOU WILL SOON SEE THE BEAST IN US

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by AbidexFIRE: 9:14am On May 08, 2020
Why threatening us, is it not you the government that fail to prevent it from entering the country, u brought it to us in the first place kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by Pedrotina11: 9:15am On May 08, 2020
NigPatriot:
Sooner or later, the world will adjust to living with this virus. Place severe modalities. Lockdown isn't a strategy, and it's not sustainable.

Thank u...is lockdown a strategy Is it sustainable Instead of them to find ways to adjust and find possible ways to control it, they r busy shouting lockdown.

4 Likes

Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by Jakemedg(m): 9:15am On May 08, 2020
helinues:
They should stop threatening and intimidating us with the lockdown when they themselves ( FG) are not useful to the masses currently.
i like your comment but in this situation FG should not only take the blame

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by Donaldoni: 9:15am On May 08, 2020
Lunatics! angry

It is not possible!! angry

This presidential task force is a bunch of useless senseless lunatics... angry
Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by njimezz(m): 9:15am On May 08, 2020
What a confused government we have in Nigeria, no plan before lifting d lock down not even invest d abacha loot in health if d money has not been re-looted self
Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by EmmyKrim(m): 9:16am On May 08, 2020
Tunex252:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailytrust.com.ng/fresh-lockdown-possible-fg-warns-again.html/amp
its left for we the citizens to comply, I really do hope we adhere this time around. On the other hand I blame the federal government due to the laxity of the border, they were there dilly-dallying which led to the increase in the rise of cases in the country.
Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by Jakemedg(m): 9:17am On May 08, 2020
AbidexFIRE:
Why threatening us, is it not you the government that fail to prevent it from entering the country, u brought it to us in the first place kiss
either way covid 19 would have enter nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:17am On May 08, 2020
Do not worry, Nigerians are now sure you guys are confused and do not know what to do. Coro Coro has exposed the dumbness of those in power.

Lockdown means nothing without testing, isolating and treating infected ones.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by logon599: 9:17am On May 08, 2020
Truth is, the lifting of the lockdown in Nigeria was acutely premature. Countries who are lifting lockdown are those who have passed the worst and have entered recovery stage. Nigeria is still recording increasing infections on a daily basis and they're lifting lockdown. Govt only lifted lockdown to avoid paying palliatives that's all. So that everyone can go out and fend for his/herself. That's why I'm with Wike on this one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by zedegit: 9:18am On May 08, 2020
hakeem4:
Instead of lock down we should just try Charles Darwin's natural selection. Survival of the fittest (literal meaning). If after a period those who are immune to it would live and give birth to stronger offspring. and those who are not lucky shocked shocked shocked

You think you get sense, abi?

1 Like

Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by seborrhic: 9:19am On May 08, 2020
Fresh lockdown is not possible,simple.
The world is opening up and so if Nigeria goes ahead with a fresh lockdown it would not only be practically impossible to implement,but would leave us further behind other Nations,than we already are,by the time that is lifted.
Remember, lockdown was somewhat forced on us by the actions of other Nations.Opening up was also forced on the Nigerian government not because they actually cared if it's citizens were suffering or because the infection rate was dropping,but it was just the trend.

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by Nmezor(f): 9:19am On May 08, 2020
Emax911:
is it a threat or a warning
Both

1 Like

Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by Blazebond(m): 9:19am On May 08, 2020
Freshlockdown possible and so what,what where the gains of the first lockdown ? Useless clowns parading themselves as government officials,your useless police and military are collecting bribes and encouraging inter-state travels,clowns in government that know nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by bluefilm: 9:20am On May 08, 2020
Tissaia:
People lost their jobs because of biggest hoax in known history They couldn't beat us legitimately. So they threw everything they had at us. Well guess what. They still cannot beat us! Coronahoax is a scam

I dey tell you!

Biggest scam in the history of humanity!

Putting billions of people under house arrest over a disease that has a very very very low mortality rate!

I wonder how the future generations will feel when they read about this fiasco!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by Ihatefeminist: 9:21am On May 08, 2020
your food supplies and savings haven't been exhausted yet cheesy
I give you just one year! You go change this your narrative.
And by the way, don't be surprised I mentioned one year.like it or not, this lockdown is gonna be the new normal in this decade as more "pandemics" occur.
mhiztee15:
O better jare undecided

I don't see reasons why they should relax the lockdown in the first place lipsrsealed it will just make matter worst

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by aguh1: 9:21am On May 08, 2020
See your head like lockdown. All you know is lockdown without remedies. Other countries use their own lockdown to creat opportunity to research for drugs and planned good for their citizens.
Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by Collinto001: 9:21am On May 08, 2020
mhiztee15:
O better jare undecided

I don't see reasons why they should relax the lockdown in the first place lipsrsealed it will just make matter worst

No food
Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:22am On May 08, 2020
[[s]quote author=Righteousness89 post=89311147]Fresh Lockdowns breed Fresh Casulties...[/quote][/s]Tell that to those people disobeying government order

1 Like

Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by Nobody: 9:22am On May 08, 2020
Nigerians down south love their lives.

More than half of tricycles operators I saw this morning were empty.

It's the Northerners who need further lockdown.

Any state whose infection rate is above 50 persons should go on further lockdown.
Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by baike: 9:22am On May 08, 2020
Thank you President buhari for trying to stop more spread of the virus cheesy
Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by Tissaia(f): 9:23am On May 08, 2020
bluefilm:

I dey tell you!

Biggest scam in the history of humanity!

Putting billions of people under house arrest over a disease that has a very very very low mortality rate!

I wonder how the future generations will feel when they read about this fiasco!
They will call us cowarddds
Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by bluefilm: 9:25am On May 08, 2020
Tissaia:
They will call us cowarddds

Nah.

They will call us foolish cowarddds! cool
Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by Tissaia(f): 9:26am On May 08, 2020
bluefilm:

Nah.

They will call us foolish cowarddds! cool
Lol
Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by awa(m): 9:26am On May 08, 2020
Those hating Wike should read this oooo

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by ursamajor: 9:26am On May 08, 2020
mhiztee15:
O better jare undecided

Either you're eating mummy's food or you're a civil servant/corp member. which?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by seborrhic: 9:26am On May 08, 2020
Pedrotina11:
The only thing dey knw is lock down...too dull to think of innovating ways to curb dis menace
That's simply the naked fact.
They are just too dull to think of unique ways to do things.
Lockdown when other countries lockdown,open up when other countries do,despite data that should say otherwise on both counts.
That is why lockdown is their one and only strategy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt / Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader / Guests Struggle For Seat At Presidential Inauguration Dinner (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.