Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns (40728 Views)

Second Wave: No Fresh Lockdown, Lai Mohammed Insists / Lagos, Osun Threaten Fresh Lockdown As Cases Hit 23,298 / Banbangida Aliyu & Abdullahi Maibasira Lead Atiku & Nasko Campaign In Suleja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by Kingpele(m): 12:33pm On May 08, 2020
[quote author=doggedfighter post=89314491]
Happy birthday to your beautiful mum.wishing her a healthy, fruitful and prosperous life[ thank u darling

1 Like

Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by airminem(f): 12:33pm On May 08, 2020
Damnnn FGN

Hi people, i applied for a BRANCH LOAN via app and got the loan disburst to me(account) immediately. Today i just paid the loan to branch before it due date which is in 13days front.
QUESTION:
Can i re apply for a fresh branch loan immediately today?

short and simple please any answer?
Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by airminem(f): 12:36pm On May 08, 2020
Kingpele:
;Da potus, well good to hear that the government is bringing back home our brethren overseas, I heard that about 250 Nigerians will evaluated from USA this weekend by our government, is all good, please folks help me Thank God my mum is plus one today, mum you are the best mum in the whole world, proud and grateful to God to be your child, God have indeed blessed you in every way, we pray u keep celebrating your birthdays till you are above hundred years... Hbd mum

How old is your mum ? smiley

Happy birthday mum
Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by Luckydubby7(m): 12:45pm On May 08, 2020
rotadeco27:

Sure u have source of income and feeding that is not affected by the restrictions. Some people can not feed once the skip a day of hustle!
. Even when it has it now, it will definitely affect him or her tomorrow.
Let them lockdown we all, including government at all levels we suffer it.
Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by Yungwealth(m): 12:50pm On May 08, 2020
Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by Tboy1419: 12:51pm On May 08, 2020
Tissaia:
People lost their jobs because of biggest hoax in known history They couldn't beat us legitimately. So they threw everything they had at us. Well guess what. They still cannot beat us! Coronahoax is a scam
. So you know about this plandemic, many ignorant people here will not believe you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by samictelecoms12(m): 12:55pm On May 08, 2020
shocked
Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by hakeem4(m): 12:59pm On May 08, 2020
Parisian:
That is not how heredity works.
Then how does it work ?
Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by hakeem4(m): 1:05pm On May 08, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

This would have a lot of ethical implications.
Yes I agree with you

1) it is immoral to let people die
2) we are social animals.. so taking care of the weak is part of our evolutionary advantage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by Jurncj(m): 2:46pm On May 08, 2020
Think deeper,when they say world coming to an END we don't know how and when...
Humans bringing the world to an END themselves through fabricated hoax covid.
Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by mightyleks(m): 3:16pm On May 08, 2020
hakeem4:
Instead of lock down we should just try Charles Darwin's natural selection. Survival of the fittest (literal meaning). If after a period those who are immune to it would live and give birth to stronger offspring. and those who are not lucky shocked shocked shocked

You're one of those bad guys in movies that love to take over the world ����
Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by mightyleks(m): 3:20pm On May 08, 2020
airminem:
Damnnn FGN

Hi people, i applied for a BRANCH LOAN via app and got the loan disburst to me(account) immediately. Today i just paid the loan to branch before it due date which is in 13days front.
QUESTION:
Can i re apply for a fresh branch loan immediately today?

short and simple please any answer?

Yes you can

1 Like

Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:45pm On May 08, 2020
hakeem4:

Yes I agree with you

1) it is immoral to let people die
2) we are social animals.. so taking care of the weak is part of our evolutionary advantage

Well said.

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by airminem(f): 3:49pm On May 08, 2020
mightyleks:

Yes you can

No I couldn't undecided

1 Like

Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by mhiztee15(f): 4:14pm On May 08, 2020
It's well jare let's just do our part by staying safe out there
ursamajor:

Don't open teeth for me jor , just say if I'm right or wrong? Lol.
On the lockdown, relaxing it, is the best option, Oyo state for example has never been on total lockdown yet it has not become the epicenter of covid-19 in naija. tongue
Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by mhiztee15(f): 4:15pm On May 08, 2020
I understand but lockdown is the best possible way to contain the spread of this pandemic
rotadeco27:

Sure u have source of income and feeding that is not affected by the restrictions. Some people can not feed once the skip a day of hustle!
Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by mhiztee15(f): 4:16pm On May 08, 2020
Sorry I don't get you ?
Jostoman:
you will never see reason when you always collect free money from government.
Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by Printerscanner: 4:44pm On May 08, 2020
hakeem4:
Instead of lock down we should just try Charles Darwin's natural selection. Survival of the fittest (literal meaning). If after a period those who are immune to it would live and give birth to stronger offspring. and those who are not lucky shocked shocked shocked

You are showing early symptoms of depression and suicidal tendency.
Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by ursamajor: 5:52pm On May 08, 2020
mhiztee15:
It's well jare let's just do our part by staying safe out there
Yeah of course. No one would willingly expose himself to covik-1-9 birus.
Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by scoundrel(f): 6:15pm On May 08, 2020
If it gets to this then I am ready. I am always ready.
Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 08, 2020
Perfect time to sacrifice the electorates for 2023 elections.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures) / Adebunmi Osadahun: Police Condemns Attack On Ondo Commissioner for Women Affai / Omoyele Sowore Reacts To N4Billion Slammed Against Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.