Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns (40709 Views)

Second Wave: No Fresh Lockdown, Lai Mohammed Insists / Lagos, Osun Threaten Fresh Lockdown As Cases Hit 23,298 / Banbangida Aliyu & Abdullahi Maibasira Lead Atiku & Nasko Campaign In Suleja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:26am On May 08, 2020
I hate to be threatened

1 Like

Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by DipoToyo(m): 9:26am On May 08, 2020
Alright
Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by ursamajor: 9:27am On May 08, 2020
As long as they are ready to feed all Nigerians, no problem.
Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by MadeINchenzen2: 9:27am On May 08, 2020
we will lock-up if they lockdown until infinitum
Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by mechanics(m): 9:28am On May 08, 2020
If it will happen, I won't be surprised because some drivers won't listen, they are still traveling at night and this will still aggravate the issue at hand.
Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by Harunabisanti(m): 9:29am On May 08, 2020
God protect us against hunger and diseases

1 Like

Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by Collinto001: 9:30am On May 08, 2020
logon599:
Truth is, the lifting of the lockdown in Nigeria was acutely premature. Countries who are lifting lockdown are those who have passed the worst and have entered recovery stage. Nigeria is still recording increasing infections on a daily basis and they're lifting lockdown. Govt only lifted lockdown to avoid paying palliatives that's all. So that everyone can go out and fend for his/herself. That's why I'm with Wike on this one

I concur
Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by enemyofprogress: 9:34am On May 08, 2020
Nigeria the land of cows grin grin
Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by fortran12: 9:35am On May 08, 2020
EmmyKrim:
its left for we the citizens to comply, I really do hope we adhere this time around. On the other hand I blame the federal government due to the laxity of the border, they were there dilly-dallying which led to the increase in the rise of cases in the country.
Other countries are adjusting and putting things in place to enforce social distancing, Nigeria is saying lock down. Lock down does not solve anything, it only shows the leaders are clueless and have no plan. out of almost 200 million people, Nigeria tests 22,000 and they shouting lock down.

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by GeneralPula: 9:36am On May 08, 2020
hakeem4:
Instead of lock down we should just try Charles Darwin's natural selection. Survival of the fittest (literal meaning). If after a period those who are immune to it would live and give birth to stronger offspring. and those who are not lucky shocked shocked shocked

And those who are not lucky?

You won't make a good leader with this your mindset lol

What makes you think you can be immune if the virus jam you, yourself?
Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by enemyofprogress: 9:36am On May 08, 2020
logon599:
Truth is, the lifting of the lockdown in Nigeria was acutely premature. Countries who are lifting lockdown are those who have passed the worst and have entered recovery stage. Nigeria is still recording increasing infections on a daily basis and they're lifting lockdown. Govt only lifted lockdown to avoid paying palliatives that's all. So that everyone can go out and fend for his/herself. That's why I'm with Wike on this one
trust me we are going to pay for it
Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by Luckydubby7(m): 9:36am On May 08, 2020
Lockdown in an economy where both private and public sectors can not able to pay even half salary a month.
Ok oooo.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by nini007(m): 9:37am On May 08, 2020
NigPatriot:
Sooner or later, the world will adjust to living with this virus. Place severe modalities. Lockdown isn't a strategy, and it's not sustainable.
Ok. Looks like you were once dead?
Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by wink2015(m): 9:37am On May 08, 2020
WE ARE NOT IN A MILITARY GOVERNMENT WHERE RULERS ISSUE ORDER THE WAY IT SUITS THEIR WHIMS AND CAPRICES.

We are in a democracy.

Are the governors not watching CNN, BBC, EURONEWS, ALJAZEERA to see how countries in the developed world are managing their convid 19 challenges?

Unfortunately, most of the governors of the 36 states are behaving as a military dictator.

They issue order like soldiers and some of this orders have been carry out extra-judicially.

They abuse authority and exercise political powers not provided for them just because they have their state house of assembly under their pocket..

GOD WILL JUDGE ALL OF THEM.

Na our body them dey get power !

3 Likes

Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by enemyofprogress: 9:37am On May 08, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
I hate to be threatened
oiiiiiiiin
Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by rago(m): 9:38am On May 08, 2020
No, ur wrong. Ur wrong. Corona isn't a hoax. No, it is not at all, ma'am.

Tissaia:
People lost their jobs because of biggest hoax in known history They couldn't beat us legitimately. So they threw everything they had at us. Well guess what. They still cannot beat us! Coronahoax is a scam
Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by inspektor(m): 9:38am On May 08, 2020
Tissaia:
People lost their jobs because of biggest hoax in known history They couldn't beat us legitimately. So they threw everything they had at us. Well guess what. They still cannot beat us! Coronahoax is a scam

You're too pretty to be this dumb
Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by Dewisedick: 9:38am On May 08, 2020
Was there lockdown before. Or has markets allow people to open their shops, apart from those sell food. So long as their is never going to be a total lockdown for at least 3 weeks, Covid-19 will continue until there is drugs or vaccine for it. Not stepping on anybody but that is the truth. And I know Nigerian leadership cannot empose these.

See them

Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by Nobody: 9:38am On May 08, 2020
hakeem4:
Instead of lock down we should just try Charles Darwin's natural selection. Survival of the fittest (literal meaning). If after a period those who are immune to it would live and give birth to stronger offspring. and those who are not lucky shocked shocked shocked

Lol. Why do I find this funny?
Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by EdiskyHarry: 9:39am On May 08, 2020
hakeem4:
Lol
May God forgive you.
Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by doggedfighter(f): 9:41am On May 08, 2020
Kingpele:
;Da potus, well good to hear that the government is bringing back home our brethren overseas, I heard that about 250 Nigerians will evaluated from USA this weekend by our government, is all good, please folks help me Thank God my mum is plus one today, mum you are the best mum in the whole world, proud and grateful to God to be your child, God have indeed blessed you in every way, we pray u keep celebrating your birthdays till you are above hundred years... Hbd mum
Happy birthday to your beautiful mum.wishing her a healthy, fruitful and prosperous life

1 Like

Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by martineverest(m): 9:42am On May 08, 2020
HeadNigga:
No be lie...I am against locking down but if we can't at least simply all wear masks then the taskforce have my go ahead to lock the country down again. Haba!!! I dey wear mask people dey laugh me
mask doesn't solve anything...contact is the main problem.everyone seems to neglect the contact mode of transmission
Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by EmmyKrim(m): 9:42am On May 08, 2020
fortran12:

Other countries are adjusting and putting things in place to enforce social distancing, Nigeria is saying lock down. Lock down does not solve anything, it only shows the leaders are clueless and have no plan. out of almost 200 million people, Nigeria tests 22,000 and they shouting lock down.
Honestly, this corona just exposed the incompetence of our government. A lot of loopholes here and there.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by PoliteActivist: 9:46am On May 08, 2020
Tissaia:

So what's killing all these people dying?
Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by truthstands01: 9:47am On May 08, 2020
Which measures are you putting in place....corrupt government.
Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by Tissaia(f): 9:56am On May 08, 2020
PoliteActivist:

So what's killing all these people dying?
what people
Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by Horus(m): 10:01am On May 08, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqYpCDo9HK0

COVID-19: Nigerian-Uk Woman Complains Of Being Traumatized For 43 Days In Isolation Center

A Nigerian woman who just returned from the United Kingdom on the 22nd of March, 2020, for her mother's burial was allegedly isolated for 43days for contracting coronavirus.

The Woman disclosed that the details shown about her was not correct and the date she was said to arrive in the country was incorrect.
Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by Adeolajude(m): 10:02am On May 08, 2020
So someone out there thinks this stupid leaders really care about the masses...even after seeing the way they treated the parliative money...no wahala..u can go ahead and lockdown the country for one year now and let's see how the zombie followers will survive. As for them am sure they already have their houses stocked up. Something that has no single end date and they keep shouting lockdown.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by OJURONGBE1(m): 10:05am On May 08, 2020
Tissaia:

People like you who write this mess reflect their own confusion. Just be grateful that you're alive and none of your loved ones have fallen victim of the virus.
Re: Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns by spiritmasquerad(m): 10:06am On May 08, 2020
edo3:
Why there won't be lock down? When they had already stockpiled their homes with different foods u can think of.. Put on AC for their families 24hrs a day.. Their own is just to watch films n eat.. Bastards..
No mind them but some Nigerians are at fault to because they don turn face mask to chin/neck mask

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Reacts To N4Billion Slammed Against Sahara Reporters / Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: Beer Is Haram To Muslim Northerners / Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.