Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,991 members, 7,866,726 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:30 AM

Simi Explains What Duduke Means - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Explains What Duduke Means (709 Views)

Mercy Chinwo Fiancé Explains What He Meant By "She Is Like A Sister To Me" / Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma / Ex Nigerian Billionaire Goddy Anabor Turn Taxi Driver, Explains What Led To It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simi Explains What Duduke Means by Nobody: 8:17am On May 08, 2020
Simi Explains What Duduke Means

Simi has just explained to her fans what the name of her new single, Duduke means.

The soon to be mum got everyone curious to know the meaning when she released the single three weeks ago.

Some even questioned if it’s the name she would give her unborn child.

Simi has now taken to Instagram to explain what it means.

“So many people have asked me what #duduke – it’s the beat of your heart or the beat of the drums you move your body to, or the beat you sing a melody to – it’s whatever beat you want it to be  – I know (you know) why I made this song, but I want you to make it your own. Enjoy yourself. No limits. That’s the beauty of true music.”

Simi wrote on Instagram.
Source https://musicprong.com/simi-explains-what-duduke-means/

Re: Simi Explains What Duduke Means by yanabasee1(m): 8:26am On May 08, 2020
I really love Simi... She's not just a great woman, but a great singer and a passionate secret keeper....

You can never know a thing about this girl's life stile... I want to believe that she has put to birth already... hence, why she's flaunting her stomach anyhow.....

(1) (Reply)

How I Lost My Two Kids On A Job That Pays N40 Per Day – Actor Recounts / Actress Joke Silva Celebrates Her Husband, Olu Jacobs On His 78th Birthday / Bbnaija 2020: My Life Would Have Been Ruined If I Attended UNILAG – Dorathy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.