Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,325 members, 7,864,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:18 PM

He Left Me Because Of My Size? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Left Me Because Of My Size? (4325 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / Photo : I Took Her Out On A Date What She Ordered For Left Me Speechless / I Am Sick, So My Boyfriend Left Me To Go Clubbing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Left Me Because Of My Size? by MrsChima(f): 9:52pm On Jan 13, 2011
He aight.
Re: He Left Me Because Of My Size? by spikedcylinder: 11:57pm On Jan 13, 2011
No advice from this fat size 16 cow here.
Safe journey on your kini though.
Like, wtf. shocked undecided
Re: He Left Me Because Of My Size? by MrsChima(f): 12:02am On Jan 14, 2011
lmao.
Re: He Left Me Because Of My Size? by blacghost(m): 12:25am On Jan 14, 2011
Who says naija guys dnt care about size as 4 me i do care sometimes.i love workin out and so do my girl.so my advice is dat u start doin xesies cos it realy help d body.if u have big belly i surjest u start wit jorgin and sit up 10/20(100).
Re: He Left Me Because Of My Size? by Nobody: 2:08am On Jan 14, 2011
blacghost:

Who says naija guys dnt care about size as 4 me i do care sometimes.i love workin out and so do my girl.so my advice is dat u start doin xesies cos it realy help d body.if u have big belly i surjest u start wit jorgin and sit up 10/20(100).
grin grin grin grin grin So what is your ideal size?
Re: He Left Me Because Of My Size? by blacghost(m): 10:58am On Jan 14, 2011
i knw evrybody desire a lady with a gud and kind hart but as 4 me she must hav a gud body at list.i wil go 4 some one nt 2 fat nt 2 slim.just in d middle.
Re: He Left Me Because Of My Size? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 14, 2011
blacghost:

wil go 4 some one nt 2 fat nt 2 slim.just in d middle.
Which is size 2?? grin

P.S na wa for your profile picture. What were you enjoying soooooooo much? I mean look at your facial expression grin
Re: He Left Me Because Of My Size? by queensmith: 2:20pm On Jan 14, 2011
poster you have multiple issues, low self worth, low esteem and think little of yourself

regardless this is sure to work

starve yourself throughout the day and drink only water

then in the evening take a little bit of custard and drink sugerless tea

do this for 2 weeks and your boyfriend should take you back

good luck

*disclaimer* ayettymama does not endorse foolishness or encourage stupidity
but the poster is delusional and helping her out doesnt seem soo bad! tongue tongue
Re: He Left Me Because Of My Size? by zionmmv: 3:29pm On Jan 14, 2011
@Queensmith, Trust me sweetheart,over confidence dey worry me!I don't want to deceive myself thinking that My man loves me the way I am,nevertheless,will be conscious just like every other single lady out there,of loosing weight so as to fit perfectly into that wedding dress.

Ponder this,Why do we bother to be size 4 or 2 so as to fit into that wedding dress?It's all visual baby and that is the world we live in.Besides,don't you think it's time for sisters to be health conscious and burn the calories?

Thanks for your kind suggestions anyways.Much appreciated and I guess we are all having fun!
Re: He Left Me Because Of My Size? by MrsChima(f): 3:31pm On Jan 14, 2011
rokiatu:

Which is size 2?? grin

P.S na wa for your profile picture. What were you enjoying soooooooo much? I mean look at your facial expression grin

Some men masturbate sitting down, legs propped against the wall, leaning backward on the couch, and apparently standing up.
Re: He Left Me Because Of My Size? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 14, 2011
And take photo while doing it grin
Re: He Left Me Because Of My Size? by MrsChima(f): 3:41pm On Jan 14, 2011
rokiatu:

And take photo while doing it grin

I knew I forgot something! I didn't want to believe that he can masturbate and indulge in self photography. I guess some people cease to amaze me.
Re: He Left Me Because Of My Size? by queensmith: 4:54pm On Jan 14, 2011
zionmmv:

@Queensmith, Trust me sweetheart,over confidence dey worry me!I don't want to deceive myself thinking that My man loves me the way I am,nevertheless,will be conscious just like every other single lady out there,of loosing weight so as to fit perfectly into that wedding dress.

Ponder this,Why do we bother to be size 4 or 2 so as to fit into that wedding dress?It's all visual baby and that is the world we live in.Besides,don't you think it's time for sisters to be health conscious and burn the calories?

Thanks for your kind suggestions anyways.Much appreciated and I guess we are all having fun!

Your not the only woman in the world with insecurities, but dont go about thinking we are all the same. Some women are worth alot more than how they look. But not all can have that power
Not every woman is obsessed with her image and will starve herself to be a size 4, not all women that diet or go to the gym do so because they are looking for a man or because they want to be deemed more attractive to men.
Not all women walk around pondering the next step to take to attract more men, some women have important things to worry about and appearing visually attractive to every man she comes across is not one of them.
If your man doesn't love you the way you are, it shouldnt be your problem, its not deceit, its reality he knew how you looked before he approached you. Beauty fades, even if you remain the same for the rest of your life- its no guarantee any man will stick around. Dont believe me? Go and have a look at all the size 2 women out there and see for yourself they dont have it all!
If you want to live your life as an object of your mans desire then go ahead, you probably have nothing else to live for, but please understand that you are a very disturbed individual, and you probably need to get yourself some psychological help.
Re: He Left Me Because Of My Size? by alisigwe(m): 5:18pm On Jan 14, 2011
Well said! but since when did being conscious of your appearance become a physchological tin?everyone has the right to choose how one wants to look,i dnt tink it's a bad idea if one decides to slim down a bit.everyman for himself.
Re: He Left Me Because Of My Size? by zionmmv: 5:40pm On Jan 14, 2011
@Queensmith, Spare me those sermon sweetie.If you are single,I dare you to not ever bother abt your weight /size as you prepare to wear that wedding dress. grin, And if you are married with kids,I also dare you to not bother how you look when you look at yourself each morning in the mirror. ;DIt may not be for your man hun,but for your own good.I am sure you do know what am talking about me.Deep inside your heart,with all those important things that you claim you think about,you still want to be a size 4 or 2. grin
Re: He Left Me Because Of My Size? by zionmmv: 5:44pm On Jan 14, 2011
@Queensmith, I'm going to the gym right away,I am going to eat healthy and you will see me and say wow, check out that sister, 'SHE'S DAMN HOT'! grin Get in the bus baby else you get thrown under,
Re: He Left Me Because Of My Size? by cold(m): 5:54pm On Jan 14, 2011
Yes naija me do care abt size.I can't spend all that tym in the gym and not care abt how my partner looks.Having said that i think a size 8 (without luv handles)aint bad at all.
Re: He Left Me Because Of My Size? by queensmith: 6:02pm On Jan 14, 2011
alisigwe:

Well said! but since when did being conscious of your appearance become a physchological tin?everyone has the right to choose how one wants to look,i dnt tink it's a bad idea if one decides to slim down a bit.everyman for himself.

of course there's nothing wrong with it! its a good thing when you decide to so things to improve yourself.
And every woman should take pride in the way she looks! so if there's something that worries her, she should fix it! Even if you want to change yourself for your partner, theres nothing wrong with it, but obsession is a big problem.

In this case her worries are dependant on whether her man will leave her, that shows shes insecure. Her insecurities need to be dealt with before anything else. Being obsessive leads to depression and unhealthy habits. its nothing to be played with
Re: He Left Me Because Of My Size? by MrCork17: 6:04pm On Jan 14, 2011
she left me twice since becoz it was 17inches long. true story wink
Re: He Left Me Because Of My Size? by queensmith: 6:11pm On Jan 14, 2011
zionmmv:

@Queensmith, Spare me those sermon sweetie.If you are single,I dare you to not ever bother abt your weight /size as you prepare to wear that wedding dress. grin, And if you are married with kids,I also dare you to not bother how you look when you look at yourself each morning in the mirror. ;DIt may not be for your man hun,but for your own good.I am sure you do know what am talking about me.Deep inside your heart,with all those important things that you claim you think about,you still want to be a size 4 or 2. grin

AS long as when i look in the mirror, i like what i see- thats all that counts baybay!

i dont need approval from anyone to feel good, in fact deep inside me is soo bright its impossible to kill the light in there!

Im soo full of myself im almost unbearable! if i ever wanted to be a size 4 or size 2 or size 0 or size 40, it will be to play with my looks and not because of any man!
A man that i can pick up anywhere, why will i now base my life on him! mshew! i have important things to worry about jare!
Re: He Left Me Because Of My Size? by MrsChima(f): 6:27pm On Jan 14, 2011
Arggggh. Some one is starting to irritates me!
Re: He Left Me Because Of My Size? by MrCork17: 6:29pm On Jan 14, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Arggggh.  Some one is starting to irritates me!

Mrs.Chima<<<<she cant even cook egg undecided
Re: He Left Me Because Of My Size? by jamace(m): 9:05pm On Jan 14, 2011
Na wa o shocked shocked
Re: He Left Me Because Of My Size? by zionmmv: 10:29pm On Jan 14, 2011
@QUEENSMITH, 'A man that i can pick up anywhere, why will i now base my life on him! mshew! i have important things to worry about jare!

Hun,any man you can pick up anywhere is not worth his onions.Raise your bar babes, The fact remains that I want to be size 2, that's my desire and if it hurts you,enjoy your fufu.If you are size 14 or 40,it's your cup of tea and you sure will pick your 'any kind of man', grin Nne biko, quit whining,and spare me all these 'security and insecurity sermons'.Join me and LETS loose weight.Maybe you don't know,the subconscious reason why you dress well or look well everyday is to attract the opposite sex (even if it's not your intention), and to create envy/ disharmony/competition among your mates.All your 'I look good for myself' are just defense mechanism, Wake up and smell the coffee babes,ladies dress their best to attract the best mate.Janet doesn't look her best for Ngozi to admire her or be attracted to her, She looks her best in order to attract the best mate around her.
Re: He Left Me Because Of My Size? by cold(m): 10:58pm On Jan 14, 2011
zionmmv:

@QUEENSMITH, 'A man that i can pick up anywhere, why will i now base my life on him! mshew! i have important things to worry about jare!

Hun,any man you can pick up anywhere is not worth his onions.Raise your bar babes, The fact remains that I want to be size 2, that's my desire and if it hurts you,enjoy your fufu.If you are size 14 or 40,it's your cup of tea and you sure will pick your 'any kind of man', grin Nne biko, quit whining,and spare me all these 'security and insecurity sermons'.Join me and LETS loose weight.Maybe you don't know,the subconscious reason why you dress well or look well everyday is to attract the opposite gender (even if it's not your intention), and to create envy/ disharmony/competition among your mates.All your 'I look good for myself' are just defense mechanism, Wake up and smell the coffee babes,ladies dress their best to attract the best mate.Janet doesn't look her best for Ngozi to admire her or be attracted to her, She looks her best in order to attract the best mate around her.
Nuff said!Gbam!Case closed.Nne loose that weight,who knows,with some perseverence you could get to look like me wink grin
Re: He Left Me Because Of My Size? by queensmith: 8:19am On Jan 15, 2011
zionmmv:

Hun,any man you can pick up anywhere is not worth his onions.Raise your bar babes, The fact remains that I want to be size 2, that's my desire and if it hurts you,enjoy your fufu.If you are size 14 or 40,it's your cup of tea and you sure will pick your 'any kind of man', grin Nne biko, quit whining,and spare me all these 'security and insecurity sermons'.Join me and LETS loose weight.Maybe you don't know,the subconscious reason why you dress well or look well everyday is to attract the opposite gender (even if it's not your intention), and to create envy/ disharmony/competition among your mates.All your 'I look good for myself' are just defense mechanism, Wake up and smell the coffee babes,ladies dress their best to attract the best mate.Janet doesn't look her best for Ngozi to admire her or be attracted to her, She looks her best in order to attract the best mate around her.
Men are dispensible- get widdit

I know your a DUDE- Its obvious by the way you sound, You know absolutely nothing about women. If you really think all women dress good to attract men then youve missed some evolutionary steps. You belong in the jungle with the rest of the monkeys. Thats the last place I heard they change feathers as a mating ritual!
Just come out with ur real username and air your views, I will still tear them down nonetheless! But posing as a woman with insecurities to try and make yourself heard- its pathetic. You guys need to stop with the rubbish!
Re: He Left Me Because Of My Size? by staciesho: 9:03am On Jan 15, 2011
Well i guess the guy those not like lady coz no matter what if love is there he will never leave his girlfriend just becoz of her size, lol
Re: He Left Me Because Of My Size? by Jenifa1: 1:31pm On Jan 15, 2011
you should do it for your health not for men.
besides, size 2 is pretty small.size 4-8 seem a better choice.
a normal weight is the best. not to fat, not to skinny.
Re: He Left Me Because Of My Size? by Amya(f): 3:03pm On Jan 15, 2011
@op, you are really grating on my nerves!
zionmmv:

you're just too vain girl! Why should people approval count so much to you.

Slimming to be healthy is fine, but to fit in a size 2 wedding gown? You really need to your head examined.

This is nairaland, not oyinboland. We africans are deep people, not shallow like all those whites you are trying cheaply to imitate.

I'm proudly a size 12, and don't have weight problems. I don't envy skinny people, don't wish to be like them.

As big as you may think i am, i still get 'them' in droves.
Re: He Left Me Because Of My Size? by blacghost(m): 3:38pm On Jan 15, 2011
@jennifa u r write she should do it 4 gud health i mean 4 gud health atist.
Re: He Left Me Because Of My Size? by blacghost(m): 4:45pm On Jan 15, 2011
U right jennifa she should at list do it 4 gud health.
Re: He Left Me Because Of My Size? by Onchedu(m): 5:35pm On Jan 15, 2011
Yes naija men care about size. Some of us like big, some of us like small & some just like the average.
U should have asked what Ur man cares about. Chances is it's not far from whatever it was when he met U & started his pursuit.

Exericise & eat healthy & what ever Ur size, pls dress appropriately to it so U look smart & attractive.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Is Pregnant And Cheating On Her Husband with her Ex / Girls, I Rest My Case!! / V bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.