Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Is God Fighting Those That Worked Against GEJ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is God Fighting Those That Worked Against GEJ? (1794 Views)

Coronavirus: Buharis Aide Shamed As Twitter User Digs Up His Tweet Against GEJ / The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) / After Four Years; Northerners Are Regretting Voting Against GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is God Fighting Those That Worked Against GEJ? by ObafemiAwoIowo: 11:48am On May 08, 2020
tell me anyone that betrayed GEJ that has not received his own medicine

the latest to receive karma was the almajiris

after everything gej did for them to be educated yet they massively rigged him out

now they're being rejected by the same people that used them

no pity whatsoever cheesy

note: ain't a fan of GEJ

God bless Yoruba land

Re: Is God Fighting Those That Worked Against GEJ? by coins501(m): 11:49am On May 08, 2020
Nobody cares my brother.
Jonah has been made a saint by Buhari's abysmal performance.

4 Likes

Re: Is God Fighting Those That Worked Against GEJ? by CodeTemplar: 11:56am On May 08, 2020
How can God fight for man who says stealing is not corruption? Wake up OP.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is God Fighting Those That Worked Against GEJ? by Zooposki(f): 12:00pm On May 08, 2020

1 Like

Re: Is God Fighting Those That Worked Against GEJ? by ojun50(m): 12:19pm On May 08, 2020
Na babalawo
Re: Is God Fighting Those That Worked Against GEJ? by Denique(f): 12:23pm On May 08, 2020
They are all the same except one was a lesser evil...

Buhari's ineptitude makes GEJ seem like the best thing to happen since Blue Band and Barcelos Unsliced Bread undecided

The former couldn't bear to shed blood for a 4 year reign hence his acceptance of being rigged out while the later can kill his zombies to do a third term undecided

Performance wise:

GEJ: A 80% failure government but had a federal character in his appointments.
MB: A colossal failure, whose tribalistic exhibitions have divided the nation more than ever undecided

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Is God Fighting Those That Worked Against GEJ? by obailala(m): 12:35pm On May 08, 2020
ObafemiAwoIowo:
tell me anyone that betrayed GEJ that has not received his own medicine

the latest to receive karma was the almajiris

after everything gej did for them to be educated yet they massively rigged him out

now they're being rejected by the same people that used them

no pity whatsoever cheesy

note: ain't a fan of GEJ

God bless Yoruba land
Lol... these Jonathanians never give up with this G-E-J is G-O-D logic.

Anyway, since every happening these days is now termed 'karma', I'm curious to know how grievous the sins of GEJ himself were cos his removal from office as an incumbent was definitely karma at work.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is God Fighting Those That Worked Against GEJ? by abduljabbar4(m): 12:43pm On May 08, 2020
Your Yahweh has abandoned Leah Sharibu, abandoned covid19 Victims, pardoned Shekau to fight for a clueless drunkard. Yahweh must be one of a kind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is God Fighting Those That Worked Against GEJ? by ObafemiAwoIowo: 4:07pm On May 08, 2020
abduljabbar4:
Your Yahweh has abandoned Leah Sharibu, abandoned covid19 Victims, pardoned Shekau to fight for a clueless drunkard. Yahweh must be one of a kind
old friend
why are you always attacking other's people religion?
is that how and what they teach you in your own mosque because i know Islam is peaceful

God bless you you
God bless Yoruba land

1 Like

Re: Is God Fighting Those That Worked Against GEJ? by Karlifate: 4:33pm On May 08, 2020
Delusions of grandeur.

Re: Is God Fighting Those That Worked Against GEJ? by abduljabbar4(m): 4:45pm On May 08, 2020
ObafemiAwoIowo:
old friend
why are you always attacking other's people religion?
is that how and what they teach you in your own mosque because i know Islam is peaceful

God bless you you
God bless Yoruba land

I do not mean to insult Christianity but the absurdity of the thread. By pointing those things out, I'm trying to make you realize that you are implying that Jonathan's defeat means more to Yahweh than Leah Sharibu.

You may notice that I only attack Christianity to respond to some intolerant members of this forum. In fact some of them create user names like "ifuckAllah" just to disrespect us. Once you hit back at them, they begin to tone down but personally, I don't see Christians or Christianity as my enemy. Same way I attack igbos here all the time online but deep in my heart, they are just humans to me.

God bless us All.

1 Like

Re: Is God Fighting Those That Worked Against GEJ? by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 08, 2020
abduljabbar4:

I do not mean to insult Christianity but the absurdity of the thread. .
It is needless to say, nothing good has ever come out from your religion it either terrorism, abuse, war, decapitation, killing for your ineptitude god, nepotism, child marriage etc, because your leader himself was a warmonger, pedophilia, slave master, gigolo, rapist, terrorist, tyrant and commit incest.
Re: Is God Fighting Those That Worked Against GEJ? by helinues: 5:43pm On May 08, 2020
Story
Re: Is God Fighting Those That Worked Against GEJ? by vikithor(m): 5:44pm On May 08, 2020
Learn how to drive,manual or automatic vehicle, also learn about basic vehicle maintenance. Call or whatsapp us with numbers below
Re: Is God Fighting Those That Worked Against GEJ? by abduljabbar4(m): 5:59pm On May 08, 2020
profolaolu:
It is needless to say, nothing good has ever come out from your religion it either terrorism, abuse, war, decapitation, killing for your ineptitude god, nepotism, child marriage etc, because your leader himself was a warmonger, pedophilia, slave master, gigolo, rapist, terrorist, tyrant and commit incest.

What has your religion not done. Wars? Go and read what David did. Go and read what your Yahweh did to infants for mocking his apostle

Abuse? Go and read about the thousands of scientists your people killed for exposing the falsehood of Christianity. Speaking anything against Christianity was the shortest way towards suicide

Slavery? Christianity was there before Islam, and it never forbade slavery. In fact, it clearly supports it

Paedophilia? Remind us again of how the biblican Jesus, the BEGOTTEN son, was born.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is God Fighting Those That Worked Against GEJ? by Printerscanner: 7:14pm On May 08, 2020
profolaolu:

Tell your brothers and sisters that are slaving in Dubai, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Oman, Turkey, e.t.c. to find their way to Israel or the Vatican.
Re: Is God Fighting Those That Worked Against GEJ? by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 08, 2020
Printerscanner:

Tell your brothers and sisters that are slaving in Dubai, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Oman, Turkey, e.t.c. to find their way to Israel or the Vatican.
You are out of topic
Re: Is God Fighting Those That Worked Against GEJ? by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 08, 2020
abduljabbar4:

What has your religion not done. Wars? Go and read what David did. Go and read what your Yahweh did to infants for mocking his apostle

Abuse? Go and read about the thousands of scientists your people killed for exposing the falsehood of Christianity. Speaking anything against Christianity was the shortest way towards suicide

Slavery? Christianity was there before Islam, and it never forbade slavery. In fact, it clearly supports it

Paedophilia? Remind us again of how the biblican Jesus, the BEGOTTEN son, was born.

War? which war, This shows how myopic and shallow mentally unstable you are, CHRISTianity starts with CHRIST JESUS, that is why it called CHRIST-ianity, anything anyone did and not supported by CHRIST is non and void.

Yahweh did not get angry, it was the prophet that was angry, nonsensical also. That is contrary to CHRIST Teaching

Which scientist are you talking about? which you never witness. A whole mosque including imam, sheikh, men, women and children killed Mrs Eunice Olawale in Abuja for Allah and Muhammed recently.

Mrs Bridget Agbahime was also killed by Muslims in Kano here in Nigeria, the 76 years old woman was beaten and killed for Muhammad and Allah

ISIS is killing for Allah and Muhammed

Boko Haram is killing for Allah and Muhammed

Mubarak Bala will be killed for Allah and Muhammed

Al-queda and Al-shabab are killing for Allah and Muhammed

ISWAP is killing for Allah and Muhammed.

All those mentioned above are in our contemporary time, we witness them. It shows what your religion represent, evil is perpetrated even in groups and in front of the mosque, there are evidence for it not concocted lies your religion is known for, if you have any reason thing against CHRISTianity start with from JESUS CHRIST time and give examples of HIS teachings carry out by HIS following, sight examples that are recent not the lies that even your great grandfathers were not aware of.

Allah said killed them whenever you can find them, don't negotiate with infidel kill them. Your religion is the most illogical and antihuman on Earth, no one can share contrary views, it will become blasphemy and your mentally deprived members will rise and waste innocent souls.
Re: Is God Fighting Those That Worked Against GEJ? by abduljabbar4(m): 12:43pm On May 09, 2020
profolaolu:
War? which war, This shows how myopic and shallow mentally unstable you are, CHRISTianity starts with CHRIST JESUS, that is why it called CHRIST-ianity, anything anyone did and not supported by CHRIST is non and void.

Yahweh did not get angry, it was the prophet that was angry, nonsensical also. That is contrary to CHRIST Teaching

Which scientist are you talking about? which you never witness. A whole mosque including imam, sheikh, men, women and children killed Mrs Eunice Olawale in Abuja for Allah and Muhammed recently.

Mrs Bridget Agbahime was also killed by Muslims in Kano here in Nigeria, the 76 years old woman was beaten and killed for Muhammad and Allah

ISIS is killing for Allah and Muhammed

Boko Haram is killing for Allah and Muhammed

Mubarak Bala will be killed for Allah and Muhammed

Al-queda and Al-shabab are killing for Allah and Muhammed

ISWAP is killing for Allah and Muhammed.

All those mentioned above are in our contemporary time, we witness them. It shows what your religion represent, evil is perpetrated even in groups and in front of the mosque, there are evidence for it not concocted lies your religion is known for, if you have any reason thing against CHRISTianity start with from JESUS CHRIST time and give examples of HIS teachings carry out by HIS following, sight examples that are recent not the lies that even your great grandfathers were not aware of.

Allah said killed them whenever you can find them, don't negotiate with infidel kill them. Your religion is the most illogical and antihuman on Earth, no one can share contrary views, it will become blasphemy and your mentally deprived members will rise and waste innocent souls.

Bulls!t. How many wars did Yahweh order his men to execute in the Old Testament? Are you saying that your Yahweh repented or what? If you people have truly abandoned the Old Testament then why are you still paying tithe?

Yahweh did not get angry, and yet he instructed his apostles to exert "YOUR LORD'S VENGEANCE " against the Canaanites. You think we don't know about your book?

So I should not accept historical accounts just because I wasn't there? That means the civil war and WW2 never happened since I wasn't born then. Hundreds of scientists that for example said the earth was round were arrested. A prominent example is Galileo. Your religion was spread through senseless violence all around Europe. The Crusades are also there

You claim that Islam is not logical, yet you people believe that a god created himself, impregnated a woman to give birth to himself and then crucified himself so that he would forgive the sins of his own creatures. That is the high of stupidity.

The Quran, during wartime instructed the Muslims to kill their oppressors wherever they found them. That you cherry-picked the verses says lot about you. Go and read the chapter and come back to me. Islam allows us to marry Christians so what are you even saying?
Re: Is God Fighting Those That Worked Against GEJ? by spartan117(m): 2:00pm On May 09, 2020
abduljabbar4:
This thread is simply talking about how those people who worked against gej haven't found it easy under the current administration.

Do well to settle your pain and anger towards God and Christianity in another thread pls.

God bless you.
Re: Is God Fighting Those That Worked Against GEJ? by slimfit1(m): 2:08pm On May 09, 2020
God has better things to do.

1 Like

Re: Is God Fighting Those That Worked Against GEJ? by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 09, 2020
[s]
abduljabbar4:

Bulls!t. How many wars did Yahweh order his men to execute in the Old Testament? Are you saying that your Yahweh repented or what? If you people have truly abandoned the Old Testament then why are you still paying tithe?

Yahweh did not get angry, and yet he instructed his apostles to exert "YOUR LORD'S VENGEANCE " against the Canaanites. You think we don't know about your book?

So I should not accept historical accounts just because I wasn't there? That means the civil war and WW2 never happened since I wasn't born then. Hundreds of scientists that for example said the earth was round were arrested. A prominent example is Galileo. Your religion was spread through senseless violence all around Europe. The Crusades are also there

You claim that Islam is not logical, yet you people believe that a god created himself, impregnated a woman to give birth to himself and then crucified himself so that he would forgive the sins of his own creatures. That is the high of stupidity.

The Quran, during wartime instructed the Muslims to kill their oppressors wherever they found them. That you cherry-picked the verses says lot about you. Go and read the chapter and come back to me. Islam allows us to marry Christians so what are you even saying?
[/s] Just like your irresponsible worthless rebellious gigolo, terrorist, incest, rapist pedophilia prophet, always illogical and unintelligent, so blind and myopic, come with with your proof from New testament where CHRISTian started with CHRIST and things that can be seen around, I mentioned some antihuman behavior of your genocidal religion of piss, all around the world, the evidence of your terrorist religion is glaring with atrocities, don't been shall minded, your religion is a bane to the 21st century
Re: Is God Fighting Those That Worked Against GEJ? by abduljabbar4(m): 5:39pm On May 09, 2020
profolaolu:
[s][/s] Just like your irresponsible worthless rebellious gigolo, terrorist, incest, rapist pedophilia prophet, always illogical and unintelligent, so blind and myopic, come with with your proof from New testament where CHRISTian started with CHRIST and things that can be seen around, I mentioned some antihuman behavior of your genocidal religion of piss, all around the world, the evidence of your terrorist religion is glaring with atrocities, don't been shall minded, your religion is a bane to the 21st century

Why do you need a New Testament? Did Yahweh repent from his atrocities or what? Of course its because you know that Islam/Muhammad SAW can never ever match the number of people he slew. Yahweh roasted infants, killed off all those that opposed him in the most gruesome manner one could imagine. As if that isn't enough, he encouraged his warriors to rape all of the women they conquered after killing off the males simply for not worshipping him.

Even after the New Testament, your popes throughout the 16th, 17th and 18th centuries executed Wars to spread Christianity and kill scientists that exposed the inaccuracies of Christianity. Even down here in Africa, the missionaries used Christianity TO ROB AND EXPLOIT Africa. Some of those that resisted faced the worst deaths imaginable.

I do not claim that Islam never had violence but even when you add the activities of fake Muslim's like Isis and boko Haram, we are still saints compared to what you people did throughout history.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is God Fighting Those That Worked Against GEJ? by abduljabbar4(m): 5:42pm On May 09, 2020
spartan117:

This thread is simply talking about how those people who worked against gej haven't found it easy under the current administration.

Do well to settle your pain and anger towards God and Christianity in another thread pls.

God bless you.

The number one person that is insulting God here is the op by suggesting that the defeat of Jonathan is more important than all the woes Christians are facing all over the world.
Re: Is God Fighting Those That Worked Against GEJ? by spartan117(m): 6:09pm On May 09, 2020
abduljabbar4:

The number one person that is insulting God here is the op by suggesting that the defeat of Jonathan is more important than all the woes Christians are facing all over the world.
I don't think that the op insinuated that in any part of the post.
Read it again.
Re: Is God Fighting Those That Worked Against GEJ? by Miracle1991: 6:40pm On May 09, 2020
Who is GEJ? I hope you are not talking about the drunkard that even his wife work against him.
Re: Is God Fighting Those That Worked Against GEJ? by abduljabbar4(m): 7:07pm On May 09, 2020
spartan117:

I don't think that the op insinuated that in any part of the post.
Read it again.

That's what the thread implies

(1) (Reply)

2023 Presidency Should Go To / Mimiko Is An Enemy For Life - Aketi. / ‘This May Be Your Last Fight, If You Try Me’ – Umahi Warns Anyim, Ex- Gov Egwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.