Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,187 members, 7,953,673 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:31 PM

Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari (39902 Views)

COVID-19: Senator Biyi Durojaiye Is Dead / Abdulkadir Jimoh Dies Of Pneumonia, "Not COVID-19" / For Many In Katsina, Banditry Is The Major Challenge, Not COVID-19 – Masari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by Philadelphia: 7:45pm On May 08, 2020
Sharon6:
How Far is Philadelphia

DESIGNER PERFUME OILS? CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

Aventus Creed
Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by michoim(m): 7:49pm On May 08, 2020
Lol
Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by Juell(m): 8:08pm On May 08, 2020
GreatestA1:
The one that's not running and dropping from your nose. The one that stays in the nose and stop air from coming in grin
that's not dry na, it's still wet
Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by odeejay28(m): 8:09pm On May 08, 2020
The senator is looking for cheap attention and am not surprised his name is buhari.. That name ehnn.... Idiot looking for lockdown to loot money and put inside his pocket. Nonsense upon ingredient senator
Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by domaboy1759: 8:25pm On May 08, 2020
Juell:
grin which one is "dry cattarrh again? I've only heard of dry cough.
grin u don forget say na buhari de talk. grin
Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by infogeneral: 8:40pm On May 08, 2020
Na only this country we go dey hear different types of COVID. Real COVID, fake COVID small time now we hear Aba COVID.
Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by executive12: 8:44pm On May 08, 2020
I don't expect a Yoruba man with Buhari as his last name, to be rational.
Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by MasterKernel: 8:57pm On May 08, 2020
Adewale623:

Mr man do your findings before you comment here, he has distributed palliative to his people on two occasions

He gave them N30 million worth of food items, a population of over 2 million individuals from his own constituency for a period of a month and 2 weeks, is that enough to sustain such number of humans?
Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 08, 2020
TeeBabss:
That's highly insensitive, and one of the reasons some people don't believe COVID is real.
Shouldn't have been a senator
Did u read the write up at all?
He was trying to say if he truly had covid then he would totally lockdown Oyo state just like his counterpart in bauchi nd kaduna
Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by Yemike(m): 9:18pm On May 08, 2020
The interview is very funny cheesy He keep on saying everything shouldn't be about politics yet he said this..
*Early payment of salaries shouldn't be the priority but total lockdown and enforcement.
*He shouldn't have returned the rice. The rice should have been quietly separated and the good ones should be distributed or the same amount of rice should be bought by the state government if he wants to play politics.
*He said none of his people have called him to say they've received FG P.O.P (relief fund) but they should relax, they'll receive alert. cheesy
*The state government should have distributed it's palliative earlier.
Very interesting interview.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 08, 2020
gasparpisciotta:
Share if you agree with Senator Buhari
When we say Makinde is an audio gov, his Ipob blodas would call us names and demand for our head.
Makinde is a failed gov. I don't see any future with him been a governor of my dear state.
Pigs would kill the senator of they see him anywhere. We pray God protect him.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 08, 2020
MasterKernel:
It hurts to notice that African leaders are beast in human flesh. Mr. Senator didn't give any reasonable palliatives from the bogus salaries and allowance he has been receiving.

So... The good people of Oyo should stay home without food? Humans will rather die of COVID 19 than hunger.
80% of Oyo aren't feeding well, but you want them to sit back.

Let's forget party, religious affiliation and ethnicity and be objective for once in the face of this pandemic.
What's this one saying.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 08, 2020
Formularcr7:
Only fools will believe GSM tested positive.
His ipob blodas believed him.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by Mryacks: 9:39pm On May 08, 2020
Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by maasoap(m): 10:24pm On May 08, 2020
Olarewaju89:
Even the Corona test kits test positive, so nothing new anymore. US, Italy, Spain.. Etc suffering from 'Corona virus pandemic' . Here in Nigeria we're suffering from *malaria parasites Scam-demic*. Pls, nobody should ask me any question, I'm not feeling fine o. grin

Because you're naturally immuned to covid-19 in Nigeria. Dumbo

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by MasterKernel: 10:25pm On May 08, 2020
bamidelee:

What's this one saying.

Ask your teacher, who didn't teach you English Comprehension.
Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by maasoap(m): 10:27pm On May 08, 2020
toluleke:
Lockdown that will still be violated why will he then stress him self moreover the cases in Oyo are even few compared to places totally lockdown. Seyi Makinde is considerate compared to other governors that sees the COVid issues as a looting channel

Can you give more explanation on how other governors are looting through covid-19 issue? Oyo State cases is almost 60 now, serious local transmission is silently and actively going on
Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 08, 2020
MasterKernel:

Ask your teacher, who didn't teach you English Comprehension.
Have you eaten?
Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by MasterKernel: 10:32pm On May 08, 2020
bamidelee:

Have you eaten?

Hahahahah... I'm having a good time here, join me.
Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by toxicbrain: 11:01pm On May 08, 2020
Funlag:
I just pity oyo state people..a state of over 5 million population and as at yesterday they are yet to test up to a thousand yet d governor didn't declare lockdown embarassed

Lockdown for what? Will you feed people

States that are on lockdown...have their numbers reduced?

You think a state like to can survive lockdown Do you even live here?

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by Kulushkalash(m): 11:16pm On May 08, 2020
cheesy cheesy

I came to read commentaries.
The topic of this thread spoke humour; not in the topic text itself, but in the comment section grin grin
Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by shylo(m): 11:22pm On May 08, 2020
Addme:
If truly he recovered in 5 days,that's definitely not Corona.

People have recovered from Covid-19 in 3 days with the right herbal therapy

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by LincolnLynn(m): 11:26pm On May 08, 2020
bamidelee:

When we say Makinde is an audio gov, his Ipob blodas would call us names and demand for our head.
Makinde is a failed gov. I don't see any future with him been a governor of my dear state.
Pigs would kill the senator of they see him anywhere. We pray God protect him.
Height of senselessness..
Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by omega2128(m): 11:27pm On May 08, 2020
KnightsTemplar:

Olodo, look at what you are saying, drink plenty water to wash the virus down to the stomach from the saliva, mouth, throat and lungs, so that you can poo poo the virus away grin grin

If you get infected, you have the disease na oga, you can only be asymptomatic, so you have the disease, you can spread it, but you won't be sick. Olodo grin

Well, I'll not call you names. Just me any credible source where its stated that coronavirus can survive stomach acid.

Because of people like you, I have to explained in KG1 level. If you are infected, you go through incubation period, remember HIV and AIDS.

Important point is that my opinion on makinde is not challenged. That's good.

Ignorance is worse than illiteracy
Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by Funlag: 1:51am On May 09, 2020
toxicbrain:

Lockdown for what? Will you feed people

States that are on lockdown...have their numbers reduced?

You think a state like to can survive lockdown Do you even live here?

i do live in Ibadan and I know the man dat was the first death case of oyo state cos he lived on same street with us and nobody knew he had covid until his death...so u can understand while I was clamoring for lockdown
Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by EjaikreTheViper(f): 2:11am On May 09, 2020
post=89330050:
Ursamajor, now read the last part of our signature and put yourself in that place before we put you there.
Cry baby tongue

who be dis one? who know dis one?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by EjaikreTheViper(f): 2:12am On May 09, 2020
post=89329729:
We guess this post is for your people at home?

shut ur mouth make we hear from intelligent people!
Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by EjaikreTheViper(f): 2:18am On May 09, 2020
post=89326411:
Lol@Dry catarrh

Can you just imagine,!
Nigeria, a country of abracadabra.

Na so Seyi take enter Guinness Book of Corona!

Maaaaddddd oooooo shocked shocked

not funny! na senseless comment be dis
Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by Nobody: 5:07am On May 09, 2020
LincolnLynn:
Height of senselessness..
Get well soon.
Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by Difrent: 5:31am On May 09, 2020
CONFAMA:
s vultures!

Some of them like SLS still get conscience sha.

Like killing an innocent Ibo trader Gideon Akaluka...... Conscience indeed
Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by shugabasbn: 9:17am On May 09, 2020
Sincerely speaking nobody will go into isolation n be taking irrational decisions like Seyi. I totally agreed for once in my life with senator from Nigeria.
In my centre one of our staff tested positive the whole hospital is presently in disarray

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Most Promising Governors In Nigeria / Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency / Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.