Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Man Calls Out Male Teacher For Sex Chatting His 15 Years Old Student - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Calls Out Male Teacher For Sex Chatting His 15 Years Old Student (7697 Views)

Video Of Woman Sex-chatting With Someone While In Bed With Hubby Trends (watch) / Why I Stopped Sex-chatting Ladies / Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Calls Out Male Teacher For Sex Chatting His 15 Years Old Student by jasman1: 3:55pm On May 09, 2020
I’ve always said it, we need to do more to protect our children especially girls in that country. You’ll not understand the pain this man is going through until you have your own little girl. May God help us
Re: Man Calls Out Male Teacher For Sex Chatting His 15 Years Old Student by emusmithyy(m): 4:07pm On May 09, 2020
GOFRONT:
SS 2 girls are sweet sha!!........If only you are not caught and embarrassed..

Make nobody quote me abeg...I'm on drip

You're sick!
Re: Man Calls Out Male Teacher For Sex Chatting His 15 Years Old Student by Prechgold1180(m): 6:51pm On May 09, 2020
emusmithyy:

You're sick!
Asin ehn
Re: Man Calls Out Male Teacher For Sex Chatting His 15 Years Old Student by Prechgold1180(m): 6:51pm On May 09, 2020
jasman1:
I’ve always said it, we need to do more to protect our children especially girls in that country. You’ll not understand the pain this man is going through until you have your own little girl. May God help us
swears
Re: Man Calls Out Male Teacher For Sex Chatting His 15 Years Old Student by asanwafo: 6:59pm On May 09, 2020
Food don done for social media judges. How would i know for real that the girl is fifteen? Let's see her Baptismal card or birth certificate. For the teacher, U are not supposed to bleep ur student naa whether she of age or not
Re: Man Calls Out Male Teacher For Sex Chatting His 15 Years Old Student by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 09, 2020
underage or not as a teacher its unprofessional to have sexual relations with your students.If its a country where things work that teacher has lost his job already
Re: Man Calls Out Male Teacher For Sex Chatting His 15 Years Old Student by OmoAlakija: 9:19pm On May 09, 2020
Digmygold:

We will trace you to your Lagos home and throw acid on your wrinkles..

1500 years of tribulation, hardship and pain for you and generations coming after you Ubunja. For every woman out there that got into your traps 50 years of povertyfor you. So you see why ypu gonna die wailing broke redpiller?

Hahahahahahaha, kids these days eehn. Who gave u a browsing phone ?
Re: Man Calls Out Male Teacher For Sex Chatting His 15 Years Old Student by OmoAlakija: 9:22pm On May 09, 2020
Digmygold:

Stfu fvcking ex convict fraud. You will return to jail again. There you'll end your miserable existence by drinking sniper.

Hahaha funny kids everywhere.

Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? / An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S** / 10 Ways Ladies Flirt That Men Don't Notice

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9