Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,724 members, 7,813,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

See Options My Girlfriend Is Giving Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Options My Girlfriend Is Giving Me (7834 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Options My Girlfriend Is Giving Me by SoftChordz: 7:30am On Feb 22, 2020
We've been dating for some months now and its all lovey dovey so something came up, there's a contract that she has a link to. she has been throwing and flinging the marriage package a round, anytime she sees married couples or newly weds she must show and ask me questions about them, if anyone I know gets or about to get married then my case is reopened. I love her but marriage is a very important decision in anyone's life because a lot will be determined by the person the marry. So she came up to me about the contract but told me that the "person" said that he wants to know how serious I am with her, if I'm going to marry her then I can get the contract but if I'm not then I should let her know.

1 Like

Re: See Options My Girlfriend Is Giving Me by Skyfornia(m): 7:31am On Feb 22, 2020
SoftChordz:
We've been dating for some months now and its all lovey dovey so something came up, there's a contract that she has a link to. she has been throwing and flinging the marriage package a round, anytime she sees married couples or newly weds she must show and ask me questions about them, if anyone I know gets or about to get married then my case is reopened. I love her but marriage is a very important decision in anyone's life because a lot will be determined by the person the marry. So she came up to me about the contract but told me that the "person" said that he wants to know how serious I am with her, if I'm going to marry her then I can get the contract but if I'm not then I should let her know.

Omo free the girl if you don't want her...or rather tell her that I'm ready. It's obvious you are not ready to marry her

25 Likes

Re: See Options My Girlfriend Is Giving Me by Davash222(m): 7:32am On Feb 22, 2020
Tell her to keep her nonsense contract!
Never promise a girl marriage under duress or in other to sleep with her.

13 Likes

Re: See Options My Girlfriend Is Giving Me by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 22, 2020
angry

Idiots
Dimwits
It's obvious you want to chop her Toto and run away.

UnaToto

1 Like

Re: See Options My Girlfriend Is Giving Me by jawalis(m): 7:38am On Feb 22, 2020
MONEY OVER HOES. So you wanna lose a contract just for been over mindful right? Just tell the b!tch you’ll marry her. Get your contract and move on with your life. But do not make the mistake of winfing such desperate low self esteem bellyache. Never be entangled by her stupid twist. You owe no one nothing.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Options My Girlfriend Is Giving Me by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 22, 2020
Please send me her number, I need to talk real sense into her head. How dare her

[img]https://media./images/da48287ef472e648f5d1aa590dbed4ac/tenor.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: See Options My Girlfriend Is Giving Me by Perfecttouchade: 7:51am On Feb 22, 2020
I'm sure the contract is not a big one because if the contract is huge, u won't be here asking and posting a thread with this kind of title...the title of ur thread will be different cheesy like see how God bless me through a woman I chose to marry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Options My Girlfriend Is Giving Me by ubunja(m): 7:52am On Feb 22, 2020
Promise her marriage while tearing that toto up. Then when you're tired drop her and marry a virgin. Lmfao.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See Options My Girlfriend Is Giving Me by AfroKnight: 8:24am On Feb 22, 2020
Tell her what she wants to hear. Get the damned contract. After contract, continue dating her. Marry only when you are sure.

1 Like

Re: See Options My Girlfriend Is Giving Me by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 22, 2020
SoftChordz:
if you don't want to marry her let her go. Don't result to deceit,it never pays.

3 Likes

Re: See Options My Girlfriend Is Giving Me by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 22, 2020
ubunja:
Promise her marriage while tearing that toto up. Then when you're tired drop her and marry a virgin. Lmfao.

Indeed you are a blessing on this forum,you unintentionally expose the tactics of men grin

Ladies ought to be learning from you instead of hating on you.

I learn more than most males on this forum from your miseducations.

3 Likes

Re: See Options My Girlfriend Is Giving Me by CAPSLOCKED: 8:42am On Feb 22, 2020
ubunja:

REAL SHĮT. cheesy

1 Like

Re: See Options My Girlfriend Is Giving Me by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 22, 2020
ubunja:

Is it not bad enough your hair left you? Your brain too?

[img]https://media./images/fb27f9c175c04d7e928ba1cb40279fed/tenor.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: See Options My Girlfriend Is Giving Me by SoftChordz: 9:36am On Feb 22, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
I'm sure the contract is not a big one because if the contract is huge, u won't be here asking and posting a thread with this kind of title...the title of ur thread will be different cheesy like see how God bless me through a woman I chose to marry
You're little minded, the contract got some zeros, I just can marry because she attached contract n money to it. I can easily say yes and get the contract and drop her like a hot plate later but that's not me. most girls will do that in a blink of an eye.
You know women, after all I did for you?!!! I don't want to hear that shitt.. ubunja your advice hmmmm yeah I want the money and I'm trying to find a way not to hurt her and also get the contract.
Re: See Options My Girlfriend Is Giving Me by Emodeee: 9:36am On Feb 22, 2020
ubunja:

Who taught you "toto"?cheesy. You have been mingling with nigerians too much. what is toto in your own language?
Re: See Options My Girlfriend Is Giving Me by ubunja(m): 11:16am On Feb 22, 2020
Emodeee:

Who taught you "toto"?cheesy. You have been mingling with nigerians too much. what is toto in your own language?
toto is everywhere on NL lol. In my language thy would be too vulgar even to type here.
Re: See Options My Girlfriend Is Giving Me by Froshloaded: 11:22am On Feb 22, 2020
Lmao
No be Girl
Just promise her Marriage
Lobatan
And
You
Will
get the contract

1 Like

Re: See Options My Girlfriend Is Giving Me by ubunja(m): 11:24am On Feb 22, 2020
Michellekabod2:

Indeed you are a blessing on this forum,you unintentionally expose the tactics of men grin

Ladies ought to be learning from you instead of hating on you.

I learn more than most males on this forum from your miseducations.
it takes a strong mind to be able to read the miseducations backwards and benefit from them as a woman. Many guys failed that test when I wrote the miseducation for women. Instead of reading it backwards their minds were overwhelmed and a very great writeup with very great truths was dissed. Which is making me think of writing more of those types of Miseducations for women until men learn the art of taking truth without being emotional.

Nice one. You're one of the few vocal ladies who are for my writeups.

6 Likes

Re: See Options My Girlfriend Is Giving Me by Omar09(m): 11:32am On Feb 22, 2020
ubunja:
it takes a strong mind to be able to read the miseducations backwards and benefit from them as a woman. Many guys failed that test when I wrote the miseducation for women. Instead of reading it backwards their minds were overwhelmed and a very great writeup with very great truths was dissed. Which is making me think of writing more of those types of Miseducations for women until men learn the art of taking truth without being emotional.

Nice one. You're one of the few vocal ladies who are for my writeups.

Bro I'm behind you on this.

@bolded, the reason behind this is because, as usual men tend to control other people's behavior. You revealed a secret, and they saw it as a flaw in women (mostly because, many women they've come in contact exhibited such behavior) rather than seeing it as a flaw in themselves. “A bad boy” (as you would put it, but I object to it and will rather use an “Alpha Male”) knows that he can not control the flaws of others but can control his behavior to others and how others behave towards him. This too can be related to women. In fact women are the real Alpha male, we should study and learn from.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Options My Girlfriend Is Giving Me by SoftChordz: 11:37am On Feb 22, 2020
UnaToto:
angry

Idiots
Dimwits
It's obvious you want to chop her Toto and run away.

UnaToto
You're damn stupidddd if I chop Toto she no chop dickk? you airheads should channel your emotions to the right channels and stop displaying your stupidityy aimlessly. Create a thread for it OK.
fooll

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Options My Girlfriend Is Giving Me by SoftChordz: 11:41am On Feb 22, 2020
Michellekabod2:
if you don't want to marry her let her go. Don't result to deceit,it never pays.
But deceit is what 100% women have been cashing in on isn't it? y'all are the Queens of deceit but hate a dose of same medicine.

2 Likes

Re: See Options My Girlfriend Is Giving Me by ubunja(m): 11:44am On Feb 22, 2020
Omar09:

Bro I'm behind you on this.

@bolded, the reason behind this is because, as usual men tend to control other people's behavior. You revealed a secret, and they saw it as a flaw in women (mostly because, many women they've come in contact exhibited such behavior) rather than seeing it as a flaw in themselves. “A bad boy” (as you would put it, but I object to it and will rather use an “Alpha Male”) knows that he can not control the flaws of others but can control his behavior to others and how others behave towards him. This too can be related to women. In fact women are the real Alpha male, we should study and learn from.
yes sir. Women invented Game because Game is about manipulation and women have always been manipulators because they have always been the weaker sex who couldn't challenge men directly and win.and so they perfected Game over millennia. And pass it on from grandmother to mother to daughter to granddaughter. Generation to generation. We all learn from women.

And that's the other truth you just mentioned. All of our headaches are because we try to control the world from hurting us. Instead of learning to control ourselves so that the world can't hurt us. Like someone once said "The problem is not the problem. Your reaction to the problem is the problem".

For an example, You can't tell women how to dress just because miniskirts make you feel uncomfortable. Learn not to feel uncomfortable around miniskirtS instead. Control what you can control. And that's YOU. When you master that then you take it a step further and learn to control those who can't control themselves.and you've become a true Michaevallian.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See Options My Girlfriend Is Giving Me by Omar09(m): 11:46am On Feb 22, 2020
ubunja:
yes sir. Women invented Game because Game is about manipulation and women have always been manipulators because they have always been the weaker sex who couldn't challenge men directly and win.and so they perfected Game over millennia. And pass it on from grandmother to mother to daughter to granddaughter. Generation to generation. We all learn from women.

And that's the other truth you just mentioned. All of our headaches are because we try to control the world from hurting us. Instead of learning to control ourselves so that the world can't hurt us. Like someone once said "The problem is not the problem. Your reaction to the problem is the problem".

For an example, You can't tell women how to dress just because miniskirts make you feel uncomfortable. Learn not to feel uncomfortable around miniskirtS instead. Control what you can control. And that's YOU. When you master that then you take it a step further and learn to control those who can't control themselves.and you've become a true Michaevallian.

Here is another miseducation guys! The type he can't create a thread for. And those are the best.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Options My Girlfriend Is Giving Me by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 22, 2020
Bro say yes if you love her, get your contract and monitor her with the said contract owner before you come here again crying for infidelity.... DNA is a must grin
Re: See Options My Girlfriend Is Giving Me by Omar09(m): 11:59am On Feb 22, 2020
SoftChordz:

Tell her let's see how things goes. Dasol
Re: See Options My Girlfriend Is Giving Me by Bola146(f): 12:03pm On Feb 22, 2020
ubunja:

shocked shocked This is very bad Some ladies don suffer all because of marriage sad cry
Re: See Options My Girlfriend Is Giving Me by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 22, 2020
I hate desperate ladies. Just tell her to hold her contract.

1 Like

Re: See Options My Girlfriend Is Giving Me by ubunja(m): 12:12pm On Feb 22, 2020
Bola146:

shocked shocked This is very bad Some ladies don suffer all because of marriage sad cry
the same way many guys have suffered all because of sex. The promise of sex is a weapon that women have used against men for ages.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Options My Girlfriend Is Giving Me by Tonyspecial(m): 12:14pm On Feb 22, 2020
SoftChordz:
are you jobless? If you are, marry her and better ur life with the contract offer
Re: See Options My Girlfriend Is Giving Me by SoftChordz: 12:44pm On Feb 22, 2020
Tonyspecial:
are you jobless? If you are, marry her and better ur life with the contract offer
lol hahahahahaha not jobless bro, did I say so? I'm talking about contract that got good zeroes to it but with a marriage leash that's the problem. I'm big on promises and pops raised me to be a man ofy word and I've been that way and she knows I do whatever I say especially anything I promise to do I ensure I do it even if its going take a drop of my blood. Some of us still value words and stuff bro.
Re: See Options My Girlfriend Is Giving Me by ATTemi: 12:54pm On Feb 22, 2020
Marry her, get the contract, make ur money and quit the marriage.

After all, they do it to us, so nobody should cry foul!

1 Like

Re: See Options My Girlfriend Is Giving Me by SoftChordz: 12:56pm On Feb 22, 2020
Bola146:

and millions of men are suffering for worse things.... its your baby, I'm a virgin, its the way I am and so many other women scam so what how much damage can I will marry you do?...
When sometimes things don't work out the way we plan for it, I'm just not the type that say what I can't do or PROMISE if not na just sure now baby that's the plan she go run sharply. Make I de observe her sha. make she come in the evening.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

“Someone To Marry Me Please,” A Woman Begs In The Streets / How To Know 'runs Girls' / Why Men Love Sex So Much (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.